Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is directed to .. have we had any response from farmers and landowners if they have been checking their land

It was this bridge. Interesting backstory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorosa's_Bridge
Find Lucas:tantrum:

(O/T, reminded of Kathlynn Shepard: MJK tossed her off a bridge-again, completely different type of crime (abduction/ sexual crime). (Her case will haunt me forever btw...what she must have endured :(...)

Wasn't there a father who threw his little girl off a bridge a few years back?)

It was this bridge. Interesting backstory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorosa's_Bridge
Find Lucas:tantrum:

Iirc, our amazing searchers here thought a local teen hangout was an unlikely spot and it is the wrong general direction. Maybe even toll road cameras or other cameras. Of course that is the thought of hiding a body there. Going there on a moonless night to hang out and freak out the kids? I sure hope not.

Iirc, our amazing searchers here thought a local teen hangout was an unlikely spot and it is the wrong general direction. Maybe even toll road cameras or other cameras. Of course that is the thought of hiding a body there. Going there on a moonless night to hang out and freak out the kids? I sure hope not.
I'm not local so I have no idea how traveled the bridge is. But it is a definite hangout and is said to be covered in graffiti.
I don't know...just another odd thought.
jmo

I don't know why but these painted rocks are bugging me...probably over thinking....

I’m a member of a large group of people who participate in “art abandoning.” We paint, sculpt or design a variety of items and leave them for random people to find (in the hopes of brightening someone’s day). The places items are usually hidden are areas where they’re meant to be found. Now, the areas where I get my rocks before I paint them is not so well-traveled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I not family or close to Wichita. I just feel like I am in a bad dream and when I awake Lucas will be found. I am sure the family feels this way also :gaah:

My heart :heartbeat: goes out to Mama and FLA and any of the other family!

Where are you Lucas?

I’m not questioning or commenting as a VI here...I simply have a legal question.

What if she got home from OG and LH said something like, “Mr. X knocked on the door while you were gone. He waved at me.”...What if this angered EG because she was afraid the LL would know she’d left LH home alone...What if she lashed out at him, hit him, knocked him unconscious and he died shortly thereafter. Would that be considered an impulsive killing with malice aforethought?

This is what I see happening.

I really think that LE is having a hard time with this one, I don't think they have cell phone pings to follow after she returned from OG. I think that EG is dumb but not stupid. I think she left her phone home pinging away at that location while she was disposing of him. I think the only pings they have to follow are the ones days before and the hours before OG. I would be very surprised if her computer has any evidence of where to dispose of a body or any method of how to get away with killing someone.
I also don't think OG and him being left home were part of a plan to kill him. I don't think she had help and I don't think anyone else knows what she did with him or to him.
I don't think his bio dad or bio mom have a thing to do with his disappearance or death or know anything as to what happened.
This is going to be a tough one to solve, unless they can find his body. EG is going to stick by her story until, or if ever they can find him.

I really think that LE is having a hard time with this one, I don't think they have cell phone pings to follow after she returned from OG. I think that EG is dumb but not stupid. I think she left her phone home pinging away at that location while she was disposing of him. I think the only pings they have to follow are the ones days before and the hours before OG. I would be very surprised if her computer has any evidence of where to dispose of a body or any method of how to get away with killing someone.
I also don't think OG and him being left home were part of a plan to kill him. I don't think she had help and I don't think anyone else knows what she did with him or to him.
I don't think his bio dad or bio mom have a thing to do with his disappearance or death or know anything as to what happened.
This is going to be a tough one to solve, unless they can find his body. EG is going to stick by her story until, or if ever they can find him.

Agree. I really sadly feel like this will turn out like Little Lonzie. :(

I think he is close but that doesn’t necessarily mean he is in plain site. She wanted to create a story to appear a victim. Why? So she could still keep in touch with her bio Kids. Her appearance in court this week was also an attempt to restore contact with her bio Kids. However, the cover up was not well thought out. For example no signs of forced entry into the home. For that story to work LH would need to leave on his own, someone else had a key or she had left the door unlocked. Just my opinion

I’m a member of a large group of people who participate in “art abandoning.” We paint, sculpt or design a variety of items and leave them for random people to find (in the hopes of brightening someone’s day). The places items are usually hidden are areas where they’re meant to be found. Now, the areas where I get my rocks before I paint them is not so well-traveled.

Hmmmmm...I wonder if she had a favorite spot to scout for rocks? And/or as I mentioned upstream maybe marked the graveside with a rock? Again, thereally was the tip of disturbed pile of rocks which initiated one (unsuccessful) search at Chapin Park...

I'm also reminded of another potential aspect here/story involving rocks, well, it's my own story actually, and boooooyyyyyy is it one heck of a story (looking for link, will add as eta)...

Eta, here it is o/t; truthfully I couldn't help but wonder if she hit him with a rock...probably a big reach....so many awful thoughts trying to figure this all out...

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...c-2013-25-***ARREST**&p=10295177#post10295177 )

Are there Nextdoor.com options for rural areas?
Jumping off your post Pink, I was wondering the same and if there has been anyone rural with security cameras.
I also am not local so I don’t know the answer to this,
Are there traffic cameras at stop lights there?
Anyone think EG is smart enough to avoid driving where she would be seen on camera in the early morning hours?

I like this line of thought (I actually I hate it, but ykwim....).

It reminds me of WM's initial story as to what happened to Sherin, that he left her out at the tree at 3am to punish her for not drinking her milk...

Then there was the case in Japan where the parents really did leave a little boy in the woods to punish him (bears and all roaming), and he got lost but was thankfully later found 6 days later, bless his heart.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-little-boy-released-hospital-home/85545104/

(Eta/OT, just came across this:

"When third-grader Savannah Hardin ate a candy bar on the bus on the way home from school, her stepmom, Jessica Mae Hardin, was not happy. To discipline the young girl, Jessica Mae's mother forced Savannah to run in place for three hours. Jessica Mae was aware of the strict punishment, but did nothing to stop it.

Savannah collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. She died from severe dehydration. Both Jessica Mae and her mother were arrested and charged with the girl's murder."

https://m.ranker.com/list/step-parents-who-killed-their-step-children/amandatullos )

If EG didn't act alone and has ratted out the other knowledgeable parties, but the story is so far fetched that without the physical evidence to back her up they won't give her an inch? Would that explain her ability to remain stone-faced and ignore her supporters in court without flinching? I understand it is a rule of the jail, but it would still take a lot of will power and determination (I also didn't see if she did make eye contact earlier and get reprimanded already or something). But her lawyer seems hot under the collar about whether or not the "other charges" being alluded to are even going to be brought to the table. Could just be proper defense, but she's definitely zealous.

It reminds me of the mother who pled guilty for allowing abuse, but whose testimony against the abuser in his trial isn't enough to properly convict him because she didn't witness actual abuse.

I don't know how I feel about any of that. Who should do how much time for what they knew and when. For child abuse or murder or any other crime, for that matter.

I do know I'd rather, similar to Danthroplgst, know where this sweet boy is, if at all possible. Praying that today will be the day.

What day is trash picked up at EG’s house? Is there a Saturday pickup?

Jumping off your post Pink, I was wondering the same and if there has been anyone rural with security cameras.
I also am not local so I don’t know the answer to this,
Are there traffic cameras at stop lights there?
Anyone think EG is smart enough to avoid driving where she would be seen on camera in the early morning hours?

The traffic light cameras at most intersections controlled with a light do not record or stream or capture video or photos. They just do away with the need for the sensor under the road to make the light change for traffic.
On the other hand there are a ton of road conditions cameras that do stream
www.wichway.org
8faacec2547493962a28cc423f65e5b6.jpg

I think he is close but that doesn’t necessarily mean he is in plain site. She wanted to create a story to appear a victim. Why? So she could still keep in touch with her bio Kids. Her appearance in court this week was also an attempt to restore contact with her bio Kids. However, the cover up was not well thought out. For example no signs of forced entry into the home. For that story to work LH would need to leave on his own, someone else had a key or she had left the door unlocked. Just my opinion

It just stuns me, how this woman claims that there were two strange people outside of her home that she invited in, then became suspicious enough to take a photo of their backsides as they walked away, and sent a photo to JH. Yet days later, she was sooooo worried about these people, that she left Lucas home all alone. Seriously, does she think we're all witless lemmings here? Does she really expect us to believe that she loved Lucas like a son, yet abused him and left him alone, after claiming she was worried about the couple outside her home?

Yeah, she's stupid alright. We're on to her and most of us have been all along. No mother or step mother worth their salt would leave a child home alone to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member