Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve rented a dumpster when cleaning out the garage or doing remodeling in my house- I’ve called for other pickup possibilities but have always been told to take it to the transfer station myself. And there’s a special hazmat drop off location that’s separate. I’m not aware of any large bulky items pickup separate from regular trash pickup or dumpster rental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will take the extra bags, a lot of times people will just leave some money and the drivers will take it. These guys know their customers and have been there for years, they make really really good money. The benefits used to be amazing, not as good now but still better than most.

Unfortunately, we know from the LL sighting to the 9-1-1 phone call she placed, EG had ample time to drive anywhere Friday night into Saturday .. dispose - then come home and sleep all day if she even morally could

I have an extra (smaller) cart that I use I bought from Walmart. I set it out next to my service cart. They empty the big cart then they toss the little cart contents in the big cart and empty it again.
With my service I get up to 10 extra bags free. Beyond that they add a extra service fee. But in 20 years I’ve never had them charge for the extra.

The only things most of those guys won’t take is appliances and furniture without charging extra. And that’s mainly because of how heavy that stuff is to be picked up with no help.

The only things most of those guys won’t take is appliances and furniture without charging extra. And that’s mainly because of how heavy that stuff is to be picked up with no help.

I’ve always taken that myself so I’ll take your word for it [emoji6]

I think knowing if it was premeditated or an accident absolutely helps in finding him. If it was an accident she most likely would’ve panicked and not through where to dispose him. Premeditated she would have planned out the perfect spot. At this point anything is possible. But it’s been a month and we still can’t find him. That’s why I lean towards she had help disposing him and/or premeditated. As far as the “ helper” IF there is one... who knows what the relationship is or what they have on each other. I just think nothing should be ruled out. JMO

I agree that a fact of premeditation or accident would be very important if it was premeditated in advance. I just have a hard time believing she did that. If she was really planning "friday night is the night", I dont think she would have taken the chance to be out that day without Lucas. She would not be smoking mj. She would have worked hard to set up a great alibi for herself. She would have been sure to take Lucas with her to OG so everyone could see them together Friday. Maybe do the deed at night, dispose body and then work on Saturday looking as normal as possible.

I am more inclined to think it wasn't premeditated that far in advance. Too many things happened on friday to make her look like a bad mom already. But once she responds to Friday issues in rage and Lucas ends up dead she HAS to deal with it on Saturday because her boys are coming to visit Sunday. It would have been ideal to wait longer to hide and report a missing child but she is out of options. It wasnt planned for friday night. But whats happened has happened. So she begins the cover-up.

The likelihood of her scoping out spots weeks or days ahead seems unlikely to me. And the charge of premeditated murder would only come into play if she realized hwr actions at that very moment were going to result in death. Not because she was googling ways to end his life and cover it up.

So if they can email each other_ that means she has internet access? ? Does she have her phone back too?

No the email goes thru an in-house computer system. They don’t have access to outside internet and phone calls cost money thru an outside vendor. They are allowed one hour free a week of video calling you can do at the jail or later on, it can be done off site.

We have Waste Management and they don't even get out of their trucks to pick up the cans - you place your cart at end of driveway and truck has little arms that come out pick up cart dump and put your cart back - same with recycle.

They are just another trash service like Waste Connections or Waste Management. You get to pick who you want to use, the city runs nothing, not even the landfill.

Yep- we’ve used other smaller services in the past and then after about 6 months WC or WM buys them out. Seems to be a cycle

okay wait, i want a hat too. i want the "afar" version. :websleuther:

We will have to post a picture of our beautiful bedazzled hats!

Yep- we’ve used other smaller services in the past and then after about 6 months WC or WM buys them out. Seems to be a cycle

The amount of money they sell for is ridiculous. They sign a non compete for about 3-5 years and then open another, run for a year or two and sell that one!

Do we have a run date yet for the new Nancy Grace episode about Lucas?

I think knowing if it was premeditated or an accident absolutely helps in finding him. If it was an accident she most likely would’ve panicked and not through where to dispose him. Premeditated she would have planned out the perfect spot. At this point anything is possible. But it’s been a month and we still can’t find him. That’s why I lean towards she had help disposing him and/or premeditated. As far as the “ helper” IF there is one... who knows what the relationship is or what they have on each other. I just think nothing should be ruled out. JMO

It just occurred to me that she could have taken him somewhere.......alive........and killed him away from the home, outside of her car, so that the dogs wouldn't pick up cadaver scents at the home or the car. mmmmmmm..........that would be premeditated big time!

MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ

From this point on, we need all search locations to be discussed ONLY off the open forum. Any location that has been searched or will be searched should NOT be mentioned here at all. This includes the main thread for Lucas (this one), the maps thread for Lucas, and the Flyers for Lucas thread.

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch have strict rules for a very good reason. If anyone volunteered on a search for Lucas either with Tim's group or on your own, please do not mention it here. Don't comment at all about it on the open forum.

It just occurred to me that she could have taken him somewhere.......alive........and killed him away from the home, outside of her car, so that the dogs wouldn't pick up cadaver scents at the home or the car. mmmmmmm..........that would be premeditated big time!

Right, that would definitely be horribly premeditated, but would it change the target for possible areas to search? Without being privy to LE info, it seems WS is relegated to looking at general maps to determine good locations to hide a body quick and of course appealing to everyone in a 50 mile radius to take a good look at their properties. I would guess EG felt safest being gone from 2-4am. Anything earlier might draw attention from neighbors just going to bed or just getting up. Maybe 1-5am but that seems cutting it to close to possible eyes on her. So maybe 100 mile radius. :(

Thank you for the observation and action about confidentiality re: searches. I have been able to follow matching DOE cases to an early morning kidnapping/murder event I witnessed where I live for years without being a member and was not 'locked out' until I joined the other day- huge security issue IMHO. Very stressful to consider who else is watching & at large.

What day is trash picked up at EG’s house? Is there a Saturday pickup?

If so, and Lucas was harmed on Friday, maybe the trash collection (if it was on a Saturday morning) is the reason for the delay in reporting him as missing.

MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ

From this point on, we need all search locations to be discussed ONLY off the open forum. Any location that has been searched or will be searched should NOT be mentioned here at all. This includes the main thread for Lucas (this one), the maps thread for Lucas, and the Flyers for Lucas thread.

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch have strict rules for a very good reason. If anyone volunteered on a search for Lucas either with Tim's group or on your own, please do not mention it here. Don't comment at all about it on the open forum.

liltexan, I'm curious what would be the best kind of posts to see then on WS? I'm new to this whole thing. No specific location search suggestions because of prying eyes. That makes sense. I get it. No sluething anyone else's involvement because they aren't listed as POI and we need to protect from throwing out suspicion on innocent people. Get that too. Although I did spend a few hours looking at others who were arrested at the same time as EG. I was able to rule out many, some couldn't be specifically ruled out, but out of those who had open fb pages, I couldn't find anyone connect to EG. But regardless, I knew I couldn't post any findings here. No names.

So, what typically happens on a thread like this at this point? Is it more an update kind of thing to keep everyone informed as news breaks? It feels like we are reaching a stand still soon, and really just waiting for LE to follow their leads and local searchers to hopefully find this little one.

This is in no way meant as a criticizing post. Not trying to be negative. Just looking for practical ways to help from afar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin