Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it there was never an actual link provided she worked there only a link for the hookah guys. They could have been friends with her. I know they posted lots of fliers looking for her. I went through all the Hookah girlz photos and I didn’t see any photos of her. It could be a rumor she worked there.
Yes, it could be a rumor. Here are the pics I found.

https://m.facebook.com/thehook...ookahguyz/photos/&_rdr
856cb6680e9a7538a0cbec78a2c22c73.jpg
86b6af68683b3ad0fafca249976e4dc6.jpg
bfdce57bdce4e609fb16fb63dc18d83c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, it could be a rumor. Here are the pics I found.

https://m.facebook.com/thehook...ookahguyz/photos/&_rdr
856cb6680e9a7538a0cbec78a2c22c73.jpg
86b6af68683b3ad0fafca249976e4dc6.jpg
bfdce57bdce4e609fb16fb63dc18d83c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow! Ok thanks so much. I guess she was a Hookah Girl. I dug on Instagram and couldn’t find any.

This worries me because some sick weirdo could have been obscessed with her as she’s very pretty. Maybe some guy she rejected and was mad she wasn’t interested in stalked her. Where are you Adea. [emoji20]

Come to think of it there was never an actual link provided she worked there only a link for the hookah guys. They could have been friends with her. I know they posted lots of fliers looking for her. I went through all the Hookah girlz photos and I didn’t see any photos of her. It could be a rumor she worked there.

on one of their IG posts they mentioned, Our Hookah girl Adea has been missing. That implies that she worked there. I just saw your post of the pictures. I commented before I got to the end of the thread.

I really wish we had more to go on. I’m so worried about her. It’s been so long. :( and it doesn’t seem they have any good leads.

Wow! Ok thanks so much. I guess she was a Hookah Girl. I dug on Instagram and couldn’t find any.

This worries me because some sick weirdo could have been obscessed with her as she’s very pretty. Maybe some guy she rejected and was mad she wasn’t interested in stalked her. Where are you Adea. [emoji20]

I found this on their site before and was worried as you, it only takes one. She is a lovely looking girl and ..............

Her acting school offers a couple of classes in January.

Where did it say she was not attending school from mid-December to the end of February?

Based on what I was able to find on the school's website, there are specific term dates for students who are in the full-time, 2 year acting program, as Adea was, here is the link:

http://stellaadler.la/current-schedule/

I thought LE would have at least done a press release saying they are still looking into the whereabouts of her. Any mention at all in the media can help in keeping Adea in peoples minds. Even if the info is not new. If this was my daughter I too would feel helpless and want to hire a PI. It must be awful LE telling everyone to keep quiet when the first rule of a missing persons case is to broadcast it to the media, keep their face out there and in everyone's thoughts.

I would be ripping my hair out.
I'm hoping LE have kept the family in the loop and told them WHY they have to keep quiet. That would at least reassure me some, if I was them.

LE nor PI haven’t released any important details that are usually the first things to report for instance if her handbag, wallet, ID, keys, cell phone; credit cards etc. were left behind in her apt. Have any credit cards been used? Any CCTV video other then the coffee shop? Was she with someone? perhaps chatting with a stranger in the coffee shop. Was anyone seen in the video leaving shortly after she did?

All we have is a flier. If they want us to help find her we need more info plain and simple. I’m frustrated, if LE wants our help we need more info there’s not much else to go on here.

All we have is a flier. If they want us to help find her we need more info plain and simple. I’m frustrated, if LE wants our help we need more info there’s not much else to go on here.

Just a guess, but I think LE doesn't want people out looking for her or investigating on their own. I think they just want information from people who may have seen her, heard rumors, or have first/second/third/fourth-hand knowledge about the situation.

Sharing certain details about the case isn't gonna help an amateur Sherlock track her down on their own. This is a case where LE needs to keep stuff close to the vest to protect the integrity of the investigation and any court case down the line.

Based on what I was able to find on the school's website, there are specific term dates for students who are in the full-time, 2 year acting program, as Adea was, here is the link:

http://stellaadler.la/current-schedule/

They offer 2 winter term classes as well. When I was in school full time I would often pick up winter and summer classes. The duration was shorter but the classes required more hours per week.

LE nor PI haven’t released any important details that are usually the first things to report for instance if her handbag, wallet, ID, keys, cell phone; credit cards etc. were left behind in her apt. Have any credit cards been used? Any CCTV video other then the coffee shop? Was she with someone? perhaps chatting with a stranger in the coffee shop. Was anyone seen in the video leaving shortly after she did?

I just checked on the CA State Attorney General missing persons statistics website in 2017 Los Angeles County Adult Unknown circumstance missing person cases =740

https://oag.ca.gov/missing/stats

Los Angeles County
https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/adults/2017-7-adult-reports-by-county.pdf

I just checked on the CA State Attorney General missing persons statistics website in 2017 Los Angeles County Adult Unknown circumstance missing person cases =740

https://oag.ca.gov/missing/stats

Los Angeles County
https://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/agweb/pdfs/missing/adults/2017-7-adult-reports-by-county.pdf

That's a lot of Unknown Circumstances. According to MSM the police were calling Adea's disappearance "Suspicious". The stats for that show 83 in 2017.

L.A. County has a population of more than 10 million people (I didn't know that).

That's a lot of Unknown Circumstances. According to MSM the police were calling Adea's disappearance "Suspicious". The stats for that show 83 in 2017.

L.A. County has a population of more than 10 million people (I didn't know that).

I wonder how many Detectives are working on so many cases? Heartbreaking. The missing are just statistics. I wonder how many have been found if any up until now. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack

I’m sick of LA and CA it’s so crowded here and growing daily, everywhere you go traffic no matter what day and what time of day. It’s drives me crazy. The only thing good here anymore is the weather. If not for family I would have left this state a long time ago.

I’m sick of LA and CA it’s so crowded here and growing daily, everywhere you go traffic no matter what day and what time of day. It’s drives me crazy. The only thing good here anymore is the weather. If not for family I would have left this state a long time ago.

I agree 100%. We're already looking at property in other states and plan on getting out of here within the next 5 years. It was a great place to grow up in the 60's and 70's, but we're DONE.

I agree 100%. We're already looking at property in other states and plan on getting out of here within the next 5 years. It was a great place to grow up in the 60's and 70's, but we're DONE.

Ot - Lol I love this place... The scenery, the small town I live in (about thirty mins north of LA), the people I've met... But I'm also in the process of moving back to Texas. Things are so much cheaper there. I don't know how students and single parents, etc survive here.
Plus, no telling how many people are actually missing from the area. So many unreported and underreported. I truly hope LAPD is actively investigating this case. I'd like to see Adea come home.

Could the Red Candles be an autocorrect instead? That she meant to send something else?

Ive been looking for what Red Candles can mean, but so far i can only come up with actual red candles. The meaning of it could point in a certain direction, but i dont kmow if i am allowed to post it here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Could the Red Candles be an autocorrect instead? That she meant to send something else?

Ive been looking for what Red Candles can mean, but so far i can only come up with actual red candles. The meaning of it could point in a certain direction, but i dont kmow if i am allowed to post it here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Valentines late gift maybe?

I wish one of her actor friends from school would come here and get verified. It would be so awesome to get their opinion.

I wish one of her actor friends from school would come here and get verified. It would be so awesome to get their opinion.

Aren't actor classmates the competition?

I wonder how friendly to each other they are. Every man for himself Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie