GUILTY KS - Iviona Lewis, 23 mos, Hoisington, 18 March 2018 *Arrest*

Door to door searches? They need to get cadaver dogs out to search. I hate it...but it's what they need to do. Unless the police think some other relative took her or something?

I don't know. But this is all wrong.

You mean for instance one of the parents is in the house with the baby, plus there are other people, and maybe one of those people says they're taking the baby to the other parent, and two days later the parents call each other and realize neither has the baby?

While that could happen, I wouldn't expect it at 11pm?
Not in my life I wouldn't, but some people keep odd hours.
Still hinky in my book, but maybe someone like that has her.
:moo:

Anyone who dresses their child in a diaper/pull-up only, in this weather, isn't going to be kept up by teething issues with a child (IMO).

This case sounds horribly sketchy not defending that but Im also in Kansas and my littles run around in their underwear all the time. Lol just because it’s chilly outside doesn’t mean it is inside. If they paint, play with play dough, help me cook or really anything messy I strip them down. It didn’t seem odd to me that she was in just a diaper....but that’s about the only thing though. The rest is highly suspicious.

I think she disappeared in the middle of the night in all probability too. And that there was a coverup.
I need to wait for more info but it seems way off to me.

Hmmm....that's odd.

Sounds to me like this:

Dad [ or Mom] comes to pick up the baby, and the mom says ' WHAT? I thought she was with you!'

Same story with our precious Myra Lewis here in Ms. Dad thought she was with Mom, and vice versa... She was never found.

You mean for instance one of the parents is in the house with the baby, plus there are other people, and maybe one of those people says they're taking the baby to the other parent, and two days later the parents call each other and realize neither has the baby?

While that could happen, I wouldn't expect it at 11pm?

IMO: if this happened they would know the person last seen with the baby and it would be called an abduction already

Same story with our precious Myra Lewis here in Ms. Dad thought she was with Mom, and vice versa... She was never found.

Another story that stunk to high heaven. Who the heck loses the whereabouts of tiny kids? Answer - no one who hasn't done something bad. JMO.

This is also the same story as Vincent Moore right here from Kansas not so long ago too. Mom said dad had him, dad said mom had him. Crazy case.

What gets me is that no one called 911. They filed a report!?!
So that means the moment someone finally realized this beautiful girl was missing, their reaction/instinct is to take the time to go to a police station and file a report? Ok, I’m assuming they physically went to file the report, they could have called it in too, right? But even worse, then why not call 911??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok lets say baby was with mom at 11pm at night someone takes baby to go to dads, wouldn't mom know who took baby out of that house and be able to tell police that, and vice versa if dad had baby. Are they use to people just coming in and taking baby to the other parent, not seeing anything, and no one telling them anything? Makes no sense at all.

I’m guessing they have family/friends who help care for the little one. It might be a normal thing for them. No big deal to go a few days without talking to her or checking in. This is not how my life works but I know people have strange parenting choices/family dynamics. They may know who last had her and that person is denying it but LE just hasn’t released that info for one reason or another. Really there is such little info it could be a number of scenarios at this point.

Ok lets say baby was with mom at 11pm at night someone takes baby to go to dads, wouldn't mom know who took baby out of that house and be able to tell police that, and vice versa if dad had baby. Are they use to people just coming in and taking baby to the other parent, not seeing anything, and no one telling them anything? Makes no sense at all.
It doesn't make sense to us but this kind of thing happens. These poor kids are shuffled around between extended family members and friends and etc. I don't know maybe someone else does. Is the grandmother who gave the interview on the news the maternal or paternal? Did mom or dad live with her?
I know nothing about this family dynamic yet, but I've seen kids taken off to the grocery store with other groups and such. But if I was taking several (or one) child with me anywhere I'd notice they were missing and call 911. I have no idea what kind of lifestyle they live or Iviona has been raised in. At this point we just can't say.
IF there was any kind of partying or some such going on, then this would explain a lot. And why 911 wasn't called, because a frantic inter-family search was probably called and no one had her:tantrum:.
And they waited 2 days...hoping for a miracle. But preparing in my brain.

When I'm away from my kiddos, I miss them so much my heart hurts. N they're 11, 14 and 17. I HAVE to talk to them AT LEAST once a day just because I miss them so much. N my husband is a great dad but I still ask if they've eaten dinner, if they've been arguing etc etc. Ivionna is not EVEN TWO. That is imo the most beautiful, innocent, precious age...how could her mom stand being away from her and not even call to see how she was doing?
Nope. No. Uh uh. Not happening

What gets me is that no one called 911. They filed a report!?!
So that means the moment someone finally realized this beautiful girl was missing, their reaction/instinct is to take the time to go to a police station and file a report? Ok, I’m assuming they physically went to file the report, they could have called it in too, right? But even worse, then why not call 911??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if it wasn't a county government agency that filed the report.

This happened with my brother - both my mother and stepfather thought the other one was going to pick him up from day care. He got left there. Obivously not for this length of time, but the confusion is possible.

My child of the same age is awake and naked because she strips off her clothes whenever she can. And I work late, so she's used to a different schedule (but she sleeps all morning) So these things don't concern me!
HOWEVER if ever I can't see or hear her, like if she's gone to her brothers room, I'm on a quick hunt to make sure she's ok. That's the part that scares me about this situation. She's a beautiful child I hope someone has her because they care but it doesn't sound good

This happened with my brother - both my mother and stepfather thought the other one was going to pick him up from day care. He got left there. Obivously not for this length of time, but the confusion is possible.

This also happened with one of my Girl Scouts and we had the girl for three hours afterwards. The father picked up her sister at daycare and they both took a nap (our meetings ended at 6 pm) and the mother assumed he was picking her up, too and went grocery shopping and got a haircut. I called and called, he finally answered. That was three hours. We're talking two days here with this little girl, that hardly is the same thing in my book. The person who had her last should have been frantic that she was gone, without knowing which adult took her, and just what was that adult doing when this little girl went missing? Clearly, they weren't keeping an eye on her, if this truly happened!

I'm struggling a bit to get pages to load on the computer, but I'm looking for a link to back this up...

LE said they wanted to hear from anyone with information, but also anyone who'd seen the family in the days up to Sunday.

I'll try to find the link for the actual wording but I think that says what LE is thinking :-(

This sounds beyond suspicious. Not reported for 48 hours? I can understand the parents both assuming a pick up from day care or something, but that kind of miscommunication would have been found out within a few hours at the very most. She was allegedly last seen in a home (presumed to be one of the parents home), late at night. I hope she's found safe, but I already have my doubts that she will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back