Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to this chain of thought..

A claim could be made that MM was BRE and it fits with the story of him being the only one that wasn't identified. Alternately face backlash if conceding BRE was checked as there but the net wasn't tight enough.

I imagine he needs to be in the video to put him at that location for anything to stick.

Another thing, if MM were a 'personality', many would have identified him easily, both those in his company on the night and those watching footage.

My feeling is that they did find something after searching residence after suspect was arrested. Whatever they have found is the SS link. What they arrested him for is the cemetery/JR link.

How they linked suspect to the latter is the mystery. May have been an associate as you say. My gut is that it's not another individual's info after all this time. Another individual's comments may have corroborated what police suspected, but I think the individual (if there is one) came after they narrowed down the suspect, not to enable narrowing down of the suspect.

Sorry if I'm sounding garbled, but the issues go 'round and 'round!

Has anyone ever found themself in a situation whereby the person they’ve been with has done something which wasn’t foreseen – you wasn’t forewarned they were about to do something - illegal or immoral?

This is just a hypothetical, if you have any queries please feel free to PM.

What if the CSK socialized at the OBH or elsewhere thus became familiar with one or two local men. Perhaps the CSK was having a drink locally on the nights the three ladies went missing. Possibly the CSK was chummy with one local in particular - AKA person Z.
I’m not talking about person Z being a lure.

What if person Z was a popular local, nice looking but was having a few mental health issues, which were quite noticeable. Person Z being a person who knew a couple of the young ladies - JR and CG.

Perhaps it’s possible JR and CG had actually seen the CSK at a few of the popular pubs, casually chatting with person Z. The CSK occasionally taking person Z home because he’s unable to drive – he’s unwell.

What if person Z realizes the CSK and he had spoken to JR on the night she went missing,and that the CSK was in the vicinity?
Could it be possible person Z informed the police of certain details.

I’m not suggesting person Z is in anyway involved, but simply taken advantage of. If person Z was a witness he’d probably end up dead too.

Reminder: The bricklayer travelling along Wanneroo Rd mentioned someone being in the back of the taxi. https://www.google.com.au/url

Please –sensible replies only – this is just a hypothetical.
Z and MM could be two entirely different people and yet both scenarios old be true even with Z not knowing MM.
There could be lots of people that the accused knew.
One who's for 30 years avoided suspicion in some very serious allegations and maybe others is unlikely to of told the truth, or let anyone else even get a hint of what he's up-to IMO. Anyone who did get a hint and fronted him about it, and didn't seem to accept the lies, would've been in a precariously dangerous situation, if the alleged offenses are true. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

extract...> I just feel "something" significant has happened since the accused has been arrested to give police the assurance they needed to proceed to lay that extra charge ... Perhaps someone felt "safe" now that BRE was arrested and that person could now tell their story ... JMO
lampformypath, imho, this scenario is the most plausible, and IF the case, i can only imagine the harborer of such knowledge would have suffered a debilitating angst throughout their years of hush.

extract...> Has anyone ever found themself in a situation whereby the person they’ve been with has done something which wasn’t foreseen – you wasn’t forewarned they were about to do something - illegal or immoral? -this is just a hypothetical.
canning vale, [emoji15]YES, i most certainly have, so can fully understand your hypothesis.
[emoji887]

It is forums like this that have tried to link BRE to MM ... that try to find ways he could be MM ... MM has had so many accusations and theories built around him over the years its ridiculous

Since the arrest these accusations and theories have been rewritten how many times again

The only thing that is known about him is that he seems to be a guy In a boozer interacting with a woman , a perfectly normal behaviour , and that's all that's known by the public

My feeling is that they did find something after searching residence after suspect was arrested. Whatever they have found is the SS link. What they arrested him for is the cemetery/JR link.

How they linked suspect to the latter is the mystery. May have been an associate as you say. My gut is that it's not another individual's info after all this time. Another individual's comments may have corroborated what police suspected, but I think the individual (if there is one) came after they narrowed down the suspect, not to enable narrowing down of the suspect.

Sorry if I'm sounding garbled, but the issues go 'round and 'round!
Nbates

Good thinking. It makes me wonder if Macro had recently been presented with something of significance. Thinking something like images, located on a PC or an old video player. Alternatively, perhaps something belonging to one of the ladies referred to as a trophy.

Back in Dec 2016 when the accused was arrested he was taken by surprise. What if some personal belongings have since been located, like camping gear at one of the families’ houses or a family member’s vehicle/caravan – perhaps someone stumbled across something of significance.

I’d think Macro would have interviewed family, briefing them on what items belonged to the ladies which are still missing.

These are only my thoughts and opinions, which are based purely on speculation.

1.5million documents

What does the 1.5million documents of evidence consist of? Are there any images from a floppy disk or computer harddrive? Could it be possible, when detectives were looking at the images, they examined thousands of images and after several months came across a particular victim of interest?

These are just my thoughts and opinions – just pure speculation – a hypothetical.

lampformypath, imho, this scenario is the most plausible, and IF the case, i can only imagine the harborer of such knowledge would have suffered a debilitating angst throughout their years of hush.

canning vale, [emoji15]YES, i most certainly have, so can fully understand your hypothesis.
[emoji887]

Thanks Brevette and Canning Vale for your posts. "Debilitating angst" certainly would describe how that person would feel, can't imagine that person ever having a good night's sleep?

And Canning Vale, that hypothetical: you know we all would like to think we'd "do the right thing" and try to stop someone, or go to the police, if it was something so hideous as a rape or murder, but we just don't know what we'd do till we are placed in that position. Sometimes we surprise ourselves by just how overwhelmed with fear we are to say anything, even in quite minor situations that we feel we should help, intervene or speak up. And the need to "belong", sometimes in a friendship/mateship that goes way back, or in perhaps an intimate relationship with that person too might be another whole scenario?

"It's easy to be brave from a safe distance." as Aesop said.

1.5million documents

What does the 1.5million documents of evidence consist of? Are there any images from a floppy disk or computer harddrive? Could it be possible, when detectives were looking at the images, they examined thousands of images and after several months came across a particular victim of interest?
Id imagine the 1.5mil docs are everything their case consists of over all the years. Thats not to say even a fraction of it will be actually brought up in a trial. Probably the biggest unknown in any trial is what a witness will say under oath and how that may sway the direction of things. If something is brought up that either side chooses to then build on with evidence in the moment, it cant be done if the relevant documentation hasn't been provided to the other side in advance. You cant just spring something on the other side that they're not prepared for. So essentially Im saying, I doubt most of those pages will see the light of day in any trial besides sitting in a pile on both sides tables in the event they MAY want to draw on them at some stage, or not.

Thanks Brevette and Canning Vale for your posts. "Debilitating angst" certainly would describe how that person would feel, can't imagine that person ever having a good night's sleep?

And Canning Vale, that hypothetical: you know we all would like to think we'd "do the right thing" and try to stop someone, or go to the police, if it was something so hideous as a rape or murder, but we just don't know what we'd do till we are placed in that position. Sometimes we surprise ourselves by just how overwhelmed with fear we are to say anything, even in quite minor situations that we feel we should help, intervene or speak up. And the need to "belong", sometimes in a friendship/mateship that goes way back, or in perhaps an intimate relationship with that person too might be another whole scenario?

Also just like whoever has done these despicable deeds and many more like them - the "last person in the world I would have thought" factor....

Meaning that you would be in denial and going through your head over and over again how this "normal" person could be responsible. You'd try and justify in your head how silly you must be thinking even considering that person.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My previous post #327 was not aimed at anyone personally but in the interest of posting something useful

In the last WEEK MM has been described as
Working in a bottle shop around the corner
Average
Deffo on steroids
Wearing a dress under his shirt
He looks like BRE
He does not look like BRE
He came from 140 metres away
He changed his clothes
He didn't change his clothes
He stalked people from the OBH
He stalked them from the speedway

How could I come to the conclusion things are ridiculous ... this is just one week

My previous post #327 was not aimed at anyone personally but in the interest of posting something useful

Average
Deffo on steroids
He looks like BRE
He changed his clothes

How could I come to the conclusion things are ridiculous ... this is just one week

el gordo!
you missed out my opinion, posted one week ago [emoji17]

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ms/showpost.php?p=13992467&share_pid=13992467
[emoji887]

Average
Deffo on steroids
He looks like BRE
He changed his clothes

Oh E.G.! This is a layman's forum. It's not the Macro taskforce's data base chat room.

While I love your passion about this case and respect your opinions, unfortunately we are all guessing here.

Funnily enough, the people who are actually on the case have to cope with this sort of mixed info and worse. Imagine all the stuff that has crossed their paths and has had to be investigated crap or otherwise.

Now I recommend a Bex and a good lie down. [emoji6]

I don't mean disrespect- just a reality check.

Hi Lamp,

Perhaps the CSK gave personZ a lift home, and en route home one of the ladies was picked up and accepted a ride – then person Z was dropped off first – the lady finding herself alone with the CSK.

Oh E.G.! This is a layman's forum. It's not the Macro taskforce's data base chat room.

While I love your passion about this case and respect your opinions, unfortunately we are all guessing here.

Funnily enough, the people who are actually on the case have to cope with this sort of mixed info and worse. Imagine all the stuff that has crossed their paths and has had to be investigated crap or otherwise.

Now I recommend a Bex and a good lie down. [emoji6]

I don't mean disrespect- just a reality check.

No disrespect taken at all , I was actually pointing others to have a reality check and then the forum may progress somewhere

Never be afraid to criticise or correct me , I don't take anything here personally , but I will bite back at times ,
even if just for comic relief on my part

Maybe I misunderstand the forum now , maybe it is no longer about finding answers to crimes

Sorry , I do not use Bex or any other drug , but I will take your advice and have a lie down

Average
Deffo on steroids
He looks like BRE
He changed his clothes

Most forum members are simply hypothesising. I’m sure most of the forum would agree that we all want positive responses which expand on our theories. People don’t have to agree with all the opinions, but it would help if you refrained from posting unless you have something positive to type. I’m sure other forum members feel the same way.

Keep the posts positive! Try to refrain from using negative sentences like, its ridiculous or it’s common sense. Only use positive words.

DON'T USE THE WORD RIDICULOUS!

Most forum members are simply hypothesising. I’m sure most of the forum would agree that we all want positive responses which expand on our theories. People don’t have to agree with all the opinions, but it would help if you refrained from posting unless you have something positive to type. I’m sure other forum members feel the same way.

Keep the posts positive! Try to refrain from using negative sentences like, its ridiculous or it’s common sense. Only use positive words.

DON'T USE THE WORD RIDICULOUS!
I dont want to enter this debate at all but Im compelled to point out that the use of the word ridiculous was expressing an opinion to which we are all entitled to. Its not within the TOS for any of us to ensure that the posts we make are to the liking of everyone else and certainly not to ensure that we only post "positive" comments. On the flip side, Im quite sure it is within TOS to not dictate to others what they can and cant say.

I dont want to enter this debate at all but Im compelled to point out that the use of the word ridiculous was expressing an opinion to which we are all entitled to. Its not within the TOS for any of us to ensure that the posts we make are to the liking of everyone else and certainly not to ensure that we only post "positive" comments. On the flip side, Im quite sure it is within TOS to not dictate to others what they can and cant say.
You're both ridiculous. Just an expression of opinion.

Also just like whoever has done these despicable deeds and many more like them - the "last person in the world I would have thought" factor....

Meaning that you would be in denial and going through your head over and over again how this "normal" person could be responsible. You'd try and justify in your head how silly you must be thinking even considering that person.

So true Nbates! When you finally see that "mask" drop it is absolutely frightening for those who have loved and supported that person, even defended them when others might have noticed something a bit "off"! It really is the most gut-wrenching feeling, literally feels like someone has ripped your heart out. BUT, having said that, if someone is continually presenting in a VERY abnormal, cruel, and violent manner we should not just accept it or think, "it must be just me" as this happens so many times and people who maybe start as just "bullies" go on to do some horrible things. NOT saying this has anything to do with the accused, I have never met the man, nor know anything about him personally, just from my own experiences, sometimes the ones who see "the wolf in sheep's clothing" and warn that he's there, nobody WANTS to listen, too hard, too scary, too "silly" (as you quite rightly say NBates) to even contemplate! But he's a doctor, or he's a priest, or he's a politician, as if he (or she!) could do that sort of thing? Well they CAN and they DO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans