Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping in, sorry...not what we were hoping for!

(And regardless if anyone or everyone saw it coming...why do humans need to toot their own horns!!!!???) :thinking:

Regardless, who was in the truck with him when he killed himself???
Right before he killed himself, the other person who was in the car with him was released and ran away

attachment.php

Can you please link back to where this came from? Thanks

Right before he killed himself, the other person who was in the car with him was released and ran away

Was it male or female? Could it have been his fiance?

Friends of Shabani had apparently gone to the Los Angeles Police Department saying they had received an anonymous phone call days after Shabani’s disappearance, NBC-4 Los Angeles reported. The caller had allegedly seen Shabani placed in the bed of a truck by Spotz. She appeared to be “drugged and in danger,” the caller claimed.

http://people.com/crime/search-for-...rted-boyfriend-kills-himself-in-police-chase/

Perhaps the request for the callback from a tipster they wanted additional info from may well have been the person who saw him putting Adea in the back of his truck...???

Merely speculating....

Now where are you Adea???

:candle:

Friends of Shabani had apparently gone to the Los Angeles Police Department saying they had received an anonymous phone call days after Shabani’s disappearance, NBC-4 Los Angeles reported. The caller had allegedly seen Shabani placed in the bed of a truck by Spotz. She appeared to be “drugged and in danger,” the caller claimed.

http://people.com/crime/search-for-...rted-boyfriend-kills-himself-in-police-chase/

I wonder where this was. Right outside her apt? The friends went to Los Angeles PD so I think it happened nearby.
It's been said she had bags packed. I'm wondering a few things here. Was she getting away from him? Did she pack her own bags? Did he pack her bags as part of a staging? Did he drug her in her apt? Was she afraid of him? Had she just recently found out about his fiance?
When did he go to CO to see his fiance?

Makes it sound premeditated. I know this isn't popular to say and probably not nice, but I'm glad he's dead. I hope whomever he released from the truck was told a clue about how to find Adea. Hollywood to Sacramento is a very long distance. Up the 5 or the 99? Where does one begin to look? Are there bulletins being sent out to the multiple counties to watch for bird activity?

If LE had Spotz in their radar from the beginning, as was stated in one of the articles, did they have surveillance on him while in Colorado?
He could have never returned to LA.

If the caller was a casual observer, surely they would have contacted the police, as no-one throws a person in the back of a truck for any good reason.

Why was it an anonymous call - they couldn't claim the reward (if that's what prompted the call) unless they went on record. It almost sounds as if it was someone who was with CS at the time, and wanted him to be caught, but fearful of getting involved. Could the person who exited CS's vehicle before he shot himself, be the caller?

I searched google for anything related to missing persons in santa clarita as I learned from friends that its a dodgy place. then your forum appeared and thats why I joined immediately.

Santa Clarita is hardly a dodgy place. For years it and Simi Valley had the lowest crime rates around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am from Santa Clarita and I have NEVER heard of the city being a hotbed of sex trafficking activity, somehow I feel that the tie to Santa Clarita is a red herring.

I too live in SCV. The outlying areas are in the Angeles Forest and it is an area where bodies have been dumped. Off the beaten path, no traffic on mountain roads. It is NOT a sketchy area in general. There is no place here that I wouldn’t walk at night alone and feel safe.

I’m in Santa Clarita also. First I’ve heard of it. Not many people go missing here.

I’ve lived in SCV since 1971. Unfortunately people go missing from everywhere. In my own neighborhood Will Ceirzan is missing and presumed dead. Brice Laspisa crash his car at Lake Castaic and vanished. Lots of missing people end up dumped off mountain canyon roads in the forested areas surrounding SCV.

It must have been recent that Adea discovered what a liar this was, that he had a fiancee. It makes me sick.
She wanted her keys back, get this scum out of her life. I wonder if a friend found out and told her. If so, the friend must feel devastated at this horrible outcome. And the fiancee, did she trust this creep while he was in Hollywood? She must be gobsmacked too. omg....what is it with these cheating bastards, and then to kill Adea??? It's so heart wrenching . So many if onlys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23