Found Deceased GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018 #2

I check this thread every day hoping for something positive for a new lead... I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just surprised his parents haven't hired a private investigator. JMO

I check this thread every day hoping for something positive for a new lead... I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just surprised his parents haven't hired a private investigator. JMO

Maybe they have hired a private investigator and we just don't know about it? Or maybe they (and probably the police) know something that leads them not to hire a PI? JMO

The parents had two hours in the home gives them time to check the cell phone and computer and see what Tim's been up to. They act like Tim needs to come home from someplace else.

The police don't act that way but they've seen the same evidence. Maybe the police are just not sharing.

The parents had two hours in the home gives them time to check the cell phone and computer and see what Tim's been up to. They act like Tim needs to come home from someplace else.

The police don't act that way but they've seen the same evidence. Maybe the police are just not sharing.

That may be so. My impression is that the parents have been very supportive of TC's professional career and don't want to do anything that would imperil it if he is alive and were to return. So even though they were very concerned about him -- concerned enough to drive from Maryland -- my guess is that they spent that two hours thoroughly searching the house and trying to figure out some other way of finding him before calling police.

They may also have checked his phone and computer, but I don't think that means they know TC is someplace else. I think they call for his return on the chance he is indeed out there. They may also feel that if that is true, that would do less damage to his professional reputation than revealing what concerned them about the last conversations they had with him. JMO

That may be so. My impression is that the parents have been very supportive of TC's professional career and don't want to do anything that would imperil it if he is alive and were to return. So even though they were very concerned about him -- concerned enough to drive from Maryland -- my guess is that they spent that two hours thoroughly searching the house and trying to figure out some other way of finding him before calling police.

They may also have checked his phone and computer, but I don't think that means they know TC is someplace else. I think they call for his return on the chance he is indeed out there. They may also feel that if that is true, that would do less damage to his professional reputation than revealing what concerned them about the last conversations they had with him. JMO

As usual I could have worded things better. Your first paragraph explains what I feel. I think the parents called the police because they don't know how to find Tim. I think they support the efforts of the police. And I'll leave it at that.

My take is that the police have dealt with these situations before and have a realistic view of the likely outcome.

Families generally want to believe that there will be a positive outcome and their loved one will return safe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tim was so loved that I'm sure we just aren't seeing the search activity which must be going on. But coverage has really stopped and, at least from what I can see, the profiles of immediate FB family have sort of been frozen in time, with few or no updates since late February.

I know this was a discussion a few posts ago, but is it possible there's an update to this that's just not being reported? I can't imagine the search has stopped.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dumb question but is Chamblee the neighborhood Tim lived in or a city name?

I noticed a guy on IG posted several train photos tagged with “Chamblee, GA” on Feb 12. I’m not accusing him of anything, just wondering if he saw anything that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb question but is Chamblee the neighborhood Tim lived in or a city name?

I noticed a guy on IG posted several train photos tagged with “Chamblee, GA” on Feb 12. I’m not accusing him of anything, just wondering if he saw anything that day.

It's a city and a suburb of Atlanta where the CDC campus Tim worked at is located.

It's a city and a suburb of Atlanta where the CDC campus Tim worked at is located.

Thank you! What’s his neighborhood name? Is it Adams Crossing?

Thank you! What’s his neighborhood name? Is it Adams Crossing?

Yes -- Bolton is the larger neighborhood/area, and Adams Crossing is the development (not really a subdivision).

Are we allowed to reference the Google Doc that details the search efforts completed to date?

I'm surprised a large reward has not been offered.

Most unlikely to be him, some of those patents were filed in the 1980’s

Yea, there is a professor by the same name at Drexel University. But good thinking, shseeley! Never thought to look at patents. I would like to look into our Tim’s publications, though, too; surely he has some.

Also staying tuned - I'm in Nashville not that far away. Hoping for Tim's safe return to his loved ones any day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back