Found Deceased MD - David Gipson Smith, 28, Howard County, 6 Aug 2017

Yes It has been confirmed that David’s remains were recovered. I spoke with the police spokesman for Allegheny county Maryland just after remains were located the last week of February and provided them with David’s inFormation for comparison. Identification was made by dental records. So at least David will be going home. His family has asked for a few days of privacy to deal this new information. It has been a long arduous journey and even though this chapter did not have the preferred ending after taking a few days to process it all the journey for justice for David with continue. I want to thank everyone who has followed The search for David and those who provided information and research along the way.

No, Thank you Grouchy Mom you were a big advocate for David and family. You had a Facebook page for him and worked hard through social media to find him. David and his family were blessed to have some one like you on their side. Surely God watches over someone as beautiful as you.

I also find it hard to believe with all the time that has passed having David's remains that the ME does not know the cause of death. If it's to protect the privacy of the family, that is okay too

I am hoping that is due to some test results still outstanding.

I dreaded to hear this news, I just wanted David to be found alive and end of story. This is so tragic, my heart breaks for his parents.

I dreaded to hear this news, I just wanted David to be found alive and end of story. This is so tragic, my heart breaks for his parents.

Me too but after the amount of time and the weird stories. I wasn’t sure it was going to happen. I just hope the family can get some answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Map of M V Smith Rd. in Flinstone. It doesn't seem like somewhere a person would walk on their own to me, JMO.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...f06169f4470dc4e!8m2!3d39.672378!4d-78.4407099
Human remains found by hikers last month in Green Ridge State Forest have been identified as a New Jersey man missing since last year.
Authorities in Allegany County said it was not known how long Smith’s remains had been in the heavily wooded area not far from MV Smith Road at Flintstone when a hiker found the remains Feb. 25.

He didn’t have his car, it’s literally impossible to walk there which leaves a couple of possibilities. One is he was dumped there. I’d love to see the cell tower pings of a few ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would too. It's unbelievable enough that he'd leave his vehicle when he was at the "property"; but to think that he would go even further away, without his vehicle, is even harder to believe. Especially when we know the vehicle was driven by "somone" after he was allegedly at the "property." Not buying one word of it.

I would too. It's unbelievable enough that he'd leave his vehicle when he was at the "property"; but to think that he would go even further away, without his vehicle, is even harder to believe. Especially when we know the vehicle was driven by "somone" after he was allegedly at the "property." Not buying one word of it.

I agree. I’m sure the police will be doing a real investigation now to figure out what really happened.

I agree. I’m sure the police will be doing a real investigation now to figure out what really happened.

I sure hope so. And I'd like to know the content of those late night calls among the 3 parties, if there were 3 parties involved anymore at that point. This whole "story" has been foul from the getgo, IMO.

No, there has not been a cod officially released. According to what the the coroners office told me, they will most likely not release anything until Law enforcement has closed the case one way or the other. It is also very possible due to the length of time David’s remains were out in the elements they may be unable to determine an absolute cod. It shouldn’t be difficult to convince a jury that the amount of effort that went into concealing his remains would be indicative of foul play but as we all know a jury trial is always a gamble and there was a lot of potential evidence lost in this case by some of the poor decisions made by Law enforcement in the early stages. Also, as a point of information, woman 2 NK has now been given a July court date for probation violation with relation to her recent arrest on drug and paraphernalia charges in Baltimore County.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back