GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

He's looking for someone else to blame.
The murderers were to blame. It's over. He needs to grieve the loss of his daughter. He still hasn't done that. He really needs some professional help. IMO all if this is avoidance.

Quoted for truth.
Even if someone regularly checked in with her; it wouldn't change the fact she was killed but they would have known something was wrong a lot sooner. When my daughter was that young I also knew where she was going. She used to call me when she got there as well as when she left. The same went if she was going to another friend when she left the 1st one.

Autumn Pasquale's estate is claiming local police failed to follow the correct procedures in the search for Autumn, therefore "failing" the 12-year-old murder victim and her family.

The estate, which is comprised of Anthony Pasquale, Autumn's father, and her two siblings, filed suit against six municipalities, three Clayton Police officers, the state police and the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office stating they failed to utilize "adequate law enforcement techniques."
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2014/10/autumn_pasquale.html#incart_river

I have so many emotions seeing the article! Sad; angry; appalled; disgusted. Seeing its all about money really breaks my heart. I can't understand how her father can even ok a lawsuit like this. Is this how he saw her as a potential cash "cow"?

I'm local; I have never seen the towns react the way they did as when Autumn went missing. It was hell getting around due to traffic caused by volunteers handing fliers at red lights. Volunteers walked around multiple towns to put fliers out. Volunteers combing through woods to find her which is not easy around here. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack! They brought in a very reputable blood hound from what I remember. Her parents are very fortunate that they recovered her remains. I have a lot of friends that have not been able to.

I had looked at Autumns FB, she had a company listed that she worked for. The company was not the official product site but some sleaze ball; I was sure he took her.

The only thing that could have possibly saved Autumn is if her parents would have had her check in every hour due to her age. It is not asking too much; especially after she had just gotten that expensive bike. My heart breaks for them that they had to bury her so young but there is no negligence by anyone named in their suit.

I've also never seen so many people give the amount of donations as they had gotten; then the parents fought over it.
Autumn Pasquale Memorial Fund

The lawsuit, filed in Gloucester County's Superior Court claims law enforcement should have implemented the Child Abduction Response Team (CART) — a "multi-disciplinary approach to responding to missing or abducted children" — as soon as Autumn was reported missing, rather than the next day. It also claims local and state police refused assistance from Joseph Nicholas, a retired law enforcement investigator.

"Law enforcement did not follow appropriate procedures as they should have been trained to do, including canvassing the immediate area. Law enforcement failed Autumn," the suit reads.

If police were trained in proper search techniques and those techniques were used "Autumn may have been discovered sooner, and a reasonable chance exists that she would have survived," the suit claims.

The magical thinking of checking in every hour only works for that minute they are checking in if you can see and touch the person. Anything can happen to any of us at any time. See the dead mother and 2 children whose house was hit by that private jet yesterday in the DC suburbs. That mother knew where her kids were, was not engaging in risky behavior like flying in a private jet, and she is still dead.
The dad of Autumn P. is just trying to push his guilt and grief and a million other emotions to some other adults out of his tremendous suffering. The lawsuit will fail. But you can file a lawsuit about anything.

Does anyone remember who owned the bloodhound(s) that found Autumn? I would like to pass the information to little 2 1/2 year old DeOrr Kunz family. I could have sworn one came from another state, but the way articles are worded, it sounds like they may belong to NJ State Police.

Authorities Searching for Missing 12-Year-Old Autumn Pasquale The Clayton girl was last seen around 12:30 p.m. Saturday. By Tim Zatzariny Jr. (Patch Staff) October 23, 2012
A New Jersey State Police helicopter, bloodhounds and searchers were used in several locations, including a bike trail leading from Clayton to the neighboring community of Williamstown and Scotland Run Park on the outskirts of Clayton. State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have also participated in the search. In all, some 40 officers took part in the search Sunday, including members of the county's Emergency Response Team.

Does anyone remember who owned the bloodhound(s) that found Autumn? I would like to pass the information to little 2 1/2 year old DeOrr Kunz family. I could have sworn one came from another state, but the way articles are worded, it sounds like they may belong to NJ State Police.

Authorities Searching for Missing 12-Year-Old Autumn Pasquale The Clayton girl was last seen around 12:30 p.m. Saturday. By Tim Zatzariny Jr. (Patch Staff) October 23, 2012

I found out that retired Sgt Joe Nicholas former K9 officer helped with the search for Autumn. I contacted his FB page yesterday, still have to call Joe to see if he knows who owned the blood hound. I was given a reputable SAR company

Joe the Bloodhound
Sgt. Joe Nicholas is a former New Jersey K9 officer. Now that he’s no longer on active duty, he’s on a mission traveling the country and sharing his expertise with the rest of the police world. From locating missing persons to tracking down prison escapees Joe will use his expert canine tracking skills and his unique brand of “dogability” to tackle these tough cases.

J. Nicholas dog training FB

East Coast K9 Search and Recovery

The killer of Autumn Pasquale, Justin Robinson, and his mother sat down with NJ.com and spoke for the first time regarding Autumn's murder.

Just about everyone in New Jersey has heard about what happened to Autumn Pasquale, a spunky 12-year-old with a sprinkle of freckles and brilliant blonde hair.

They've heard how she climbed on her white BMX bike on a Saturday afternoon nearly 5 1/2 years ago, pedaled away from her High Street home and disappeared. Thousands in the small borough of Clayton and nearby towns searched backyards and fields, only to find her body two days later crumpled in a blue recycling container in front of a vacant home.

Less than 72 hours after Autumn was last seen, police announced the arrests of two teenage brothers, 15-year-old Justin and 17-year-old Dante Robinson.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/20...f_a_child_i_didnt_kill.html#incart_most-read_

Ugghhh that whole article is frustrating. IMO his mom and him are victim blaming. I truly do not believe he killed her on accident because she forgot the $10.
If he was having such a hard time walking as he told her how'd he clean up and stage the crime scene so fast. And he's dropped out of treatment in prison I hope they deny his parole for that.
RIP Autumn [emoji885]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ugghhh that whole article is frustrating. IMO his mom and him are victim blaming. I truly do not believe he killed her on accident because she forgot the $10.
If he was having such a hard time walking as he told her how'd he clean up and stage the crime scene so fast. And he's dropped out of treatment in prison I hope they deny his parole for that.
RIP Autumn [emoji885]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I agree, I think they are victim blaming as well and I don't buy his 'accident" story either. When someone is hitting you your automatic response is to grab their hands, not wrap your hands around their throat.

That seems like an odd "interview." Did the reporter ask any questions or just write down what Robinson and his mother said? I would have had lots of questions. When/where did they agree to her paying him $10? When she collapsed, why didn't he call 911? I didn't remember from the initial case the part about her being undressed and her clothes found in his house. I would have asked questions about that? I am wondering if the family agreed to give this reporter an "interview" but only on their terms.

This interview really has my blood boiling! Victim shaming much? Ugh i hope they keep this kid inside for his entire sentence. All the talk of finding religion is the same old bs every killer claims. Makes me sick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If and when he gets out I wonder how many more little girls he will accidentally choke to death?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Just disgusting. I feel so bad for her family and friends. The killer's mother, not so much. *frownie face*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back