MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I can't get the paste button to work again, but according to msm Deena Barnes has been testifying the last two days. She will be cross examined today. Not much else being mentioned in msm.

The defense points out Deena Bares conflicting statements to the authorities regarding the blue tote. Trial continues Tuesday.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/phylicia-barnes-half-sister-testifies-in-murder-trial

I can't help but thinking if only Phylicias mom knew about the sex tape Deena had on her cell phone from the summer of 2010 visit we wouldn't be here right now. Phylicias mom would have never allowed that Christmas 2010 visit and we would have never learned of this tragedy. No matter what happens, Deena's reckless behavior led to Phylicias murder. I don't understand why Deena was never charged regarding that sex tape. Imo, Deena is every bit as responsible as Michael Maurice Johnson. Smh, this should have never happened.

I don't know why, but msm twitter from Kate Amara, the journalist with WBAL, has been removed from this thread. I thought social media from MSM was allowed.

Kate Amara is the only MSM closely reporting Phylicia Barnes murder trial from the courtroom. Her twitter can be found by searching "Kate Amara Twitter".

Thanks again for everything you're doing on Phylicia's case, Cubby. You have gone above and beyond and it's greatly appreciated.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I have exhausted my monthly free articles with the Baltimore Sun, can someone else please post them? tia

Ooooh, the twitter stuff from Kate Amara is good today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kateamarawbal?lang=en

A wiretapped call where MJ makes a comment about Phylcia's fingernails because they were wrestling. State reminds judge that there were no fingernails on Phylicia's body when she was found.

State has rested.......

Need to finish reading Kate Amara'so tweets. I'm so happy she's there..... We'd miss so much if she wasnt.

The waiting is giving me an anxiety attack. I should go finish my grocery shopping, but I don't want to leave before court is done for the day. The ball game isn't even keeping me distracted enough. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member