GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

But if it was immigration i would have expected at least somwhere a hint to this, but like this... nada... not mentioning anything

I know you are right. Trying to think positive. I hope A is ok too. :( :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel York appears to be a relative. He had domestic violence charges in Hollywood, FL in September, 2016. I believe he is A's current/former stepfather, I'm unclear as to whether a divorce (also filed in September, 2016) was ever finalized.

Edited to add: My Tapatalk only showed the original post, the other posts on this thread didn't pop until now, I apologize for providing what is probably old news to those already posting here! [emoji58]

Where do you see that he had domestic violence charged against him? Do you have a link to that?

Was the divorce filing between Rosselys and DPK, or between DPK and a former spouse? If the former, when did they get married?

Do we know why kids taken away from him last month ??

Rough timeline so far:

- 1987 - Jun 2016: DPY worked as Network Program Director for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) from 1987 to June 2016 (source: his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/ ) It included work in Haiti.

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) [couldn't find an earlier reference to her or her kids prior to that time, although DPY's FB page had some older photos of the kids which seemed to have been taken in 2010 in DR, but were posted in 2016. He could have been the photographer or they could have been provided to him.]

- 2015 DPY moves (back?) to Miami. [He responds to a query on his FB page in Oct 2016 that he had moved to Miami about a year prior, and he had lost touch with people while he had been in Haiti.]

- Dec 17/2015 DPY posts on FB "soon to be one year and done in a proper setting", with a photo of he and RFH standing under a flower arch.

- Late May 2016: Jan Crouch dies. [founder of TBN. DPY worked with her for many years.]

- June 2016: DPY's job ends at TBN.

- June 2016 - last post to RFH's FB page [see one 'response' by RFH on July 13/16 to a photo of herself posted on DPY's FB page and liking another photo posted on July 17]

- July 10/16: "Fun day shooting" ...photos of family. first photo posted July 10, with rest posted July 13.

- Sept 2016: DPY domestic violence charge [to be confirmed. Source?]

- November 2016: RFH last seen. [By who? Confirmed?]

- "shortly after": DPY moves with kids to Kentucky. (Dec 2016 post by DPY says that they are at Six Flags Georgia. Where they on the way there then?)

- Jan 27/17: DPT photography FB page updates phone number. [ Daniel Paul Photography ]

- Jan 2018: A turns 15.

- Feb 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

- March 14/18: A disappears.

I'm surprised at how little attention this is to this case. Where is A? Where is Rosselys?

Why did Family Services step in?
Why did the stepfather take the children to Kentucky? Did he have family support there?

I'm surprised at how little attention this is to this case. Where is A? Where is Rosselys?

Why did Family Services step in?
Why did the stepfather take the children to Kentucky? Did he have family support there?
He seems to come from a big family (see his Info tab on FB) with at least one brother in Kentucky.

Rough timeline so far:

- 1987 - Jun 2016: DPY worked as Network Program Director for TBN (Trinity Broadcast Network) from 1987 to June 2016 (source: his LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-york-84764418/ ) It included work in Haiti.

- 2010 - 2015 meets Rosselys Felix Hernandez ("RFH") (in Haiti/Dominican Republic?) [couldn't find an earlier reference to her or her kids prior to that time, although DPY's FB page had some older photos of the kids which seemed to have been taken in 2010 in DR, but were posted in 2016. He could have been the photographer or they could have been provided to him.]

- 2015 DPY moves (back?) to Miami. [He responds to a query on his FB page in Oct 2016 that he had moved to Miami about a year prior, and he had lost touch with people while he had been in Haiti.]

- Dec 17/2015 DPY posts on FB "soon to be one year and done in a proper setting", with a photo of he and RFH standing under a flower arch.

- Late May 2016: Jan Crouch dies. [founder of TBN. DPY worked with her for many years.]

- June 2016: DPY's job ends at TBN.

- June 2016 - last post to RFH's FB page [see one 'response' by RFH on July 13/16 to a photo of herself posted on DPY's FB page and liking another photo posted on July 17]

- July 10/16: "Fun day shooting" ...photos of family. first photo posted July 10, with rest posted July 13.

- Sept 2016: DPY domestic violence charge [to be confirmed. Source?]

- November 2016: RFH last seen. [By who? Confirmed?]

- "shortly after": DPY moves with kids to Kentucky. (Dec 2016 post by DPY says that they are at Six Flags Georgia. Where they on the way there then?)

- Jan 27/17: DPT photography FB page updates phone number. [ Daniel Paul Photography ]

- Jan 2018: A turns 15.

- Feb 2018: Family Services takes custody of children in Kentucky.

- March 14/18: A disappears.

I did find a reference to court petitions in Broward County relating to the family.

Rosselys filed 2 Domestic Violence complaints on Sep 27, 2016, one on behalf of herself and one on behalf of a minor, against DPY. As part of the filing, a request was made to keep the filing of the address confidential. A motion to dissolve (for both petitions) was made on Nov 14, 2016. The cases were formally dismissed on Dec 16/16.

The detailed reports are confidential.

Concurrently, DPY filed a motion for temporary custody of the children on Sep 26, 2016. A Notice of Voluntary Dismissal was filed Nov 9.

You can search for the cases here:
Case Search - Public - Broward County Clerk of Courts

Any news? Has A been found?
Her poor siblings must feel so alone.

Any news? Has AF been found?
Her poor siblings must feel so alone.
Nothing. [emoji53] I hope there will be more coverage after it turns out his wife is missing, too.

I did find a reference to court petitions in Broward County relating to the family.

Rosselys filed 2 Domestic Violence complaints on Sep 27, 2016, one on behalf of herself and one on behalf of a minor, against DPY. As part of the filing, a request was made to keep the filing of the address confidential. A motion to dissolve (for both petitions) was made on Nov 14, 2016. The cases were formally dismissed on Dec 16/16.

The detailed reports are confidential.

Concurrently, DPY filed a motion for temporary custody of the children on Sep 26, 2016. A Notice of Voluntary Dismissal was filed Nov 9.

You can search for the cases here:
https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/
Yeah, no doubt it was dismissed because she was missing and didn't make it! Wife missing, moves immediately with children, children removed from him, 15 year old missing...... I'm gonna go out on a limb and call bad dude on this one. Hope I'm wrong. But I doubt it. Or he would have contacted authorities.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, no doubt it was dismissed because she was missing and didn't make it! Wife missing, moves immediately with children, children removed from him, 15 year old missing...... I'm gonna go out on a limb and call bad dude on this one. Hope I'm wrong. But I doubt it. Or he would have contacted authorities.

I hope you're wrong too.

I can see 2 scenarios here (with many variants):

1) Classic case of grooming. Guy hooks up with woman with a plan to take advantage of her child/children. She 'naturally' disappears and the kids are left to rely on their 'saviour'.

2) Immigrant from poorer country takes advantage of naive person who desperately seeks love and admiration. Once the objective (residency in the US) is achieved, the gig is up and the target gets dumped.

I'm leaning toward #1 for two reasons:
- in case #1, if he wasn't guilty he would have come forward to LE to help find the missing girl.
- in case #2, how desperate must she have been to leave behind her three children?

Having said that, stranger things have happened. If only DPY would go and speak to LE to clear some things up. This could only help. I hope he steps forward to resolve these issues and help the 3 children to reunite.

Interesting. I wish Ashleigh Banfield would pick up on this case and give it some media attention. I hope, hope, hope this isn't similar to recent cases of Tad Cummins and Kevin Esterly with the twist of the missing wife/mom.

I find it strange that so many of his older Facebook photos were edited on 1st Nov '16 to include the same caption on each. Might be nothing but it feels like it could be someone creating a picture, you know? Annd I also could be way off, looking at nothing and this is a simple case of a single stepdad wanting his kids back. I hope so.

I find it strange that so many of his older Facebook photos were edited on 1st Nov '16 to include the same caption on each. Might be nothing but it feels like it could be someone creating a picture, you know? Annd I also could be way off, looking at nothing and this is a simple case of a single stepdad wanting his kids back. I hope so.

Perhaps we'll never know.
If he would come forward that would advance his case though, wouldn't it?? The fact that he is 'missing' is the disconcerting part. Perhaps he feels that the 'system' isn't working for him and he risks losing his stepchildren?

But he only took 1. The 15 year old female........ that never ends well.

Why do we think the mother disappeared? could she have just walked away?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back