Marcia Clark Investigates: The First 48

Just watched the show. Wow. I wasn't a member here during the Anthony trial (participated elsewhere from the day Caylee went missing to the verdict), and had no idea AZlawyer and JWG were so involved. Amazing! I also don't recall that I knew about the full-proof suffocation search the day Caylee went missing at 2:51 pm, but it's definitely clear to me now her "mother" killed her at home that afternoon and threw her in the trunk. Also don't think I realized the child's "mother" deleted her Firefox history right before she was arrested the first time.

I somehow don't think it would've made a difference to the pinhead jurors.

Cheney Mason struck me as almost embarrassed when confronted by Marcia Clark. I was waiting for him to say, "Look, that's the lie we told and I'm sticking to it."

Big kudos to AZlawyer (and JWG, though I don't actually know who that is here on the board!). Looking forward to Marcia's other shows. I thought this one was really well done. The CSI tech (or whoever that gal was) that was with her most of the time was excellent. Was also good to hear from Dr. G again.

Just finished watching the episode. Well done AZlawyer and JWG. It's still nauseating to hear the verdict read even 10 years later.
Forever waving the mandible of truth...

I just finished watching it- REALLY well done!

I'll watch the other episodes now.

I get the feeling Cheney has begun to lose his memory. He couldn't even admit that the police testified to the smell and that the dogs hit on it. He was all around weird in this.

I get the feeling Cheney has begun to lose his memory. He couldn't even admit that the police testified to the smell and that the dogs hit on it. He was all around weird in this.
I thought the same thing. Just gotta keep sticking with the lies that made no sense. I get that everyone deserves defense, but at some point, can't you say "I had a job to do and I did it. Even if the tale we spun wasn't true, there was enough reasonable doubt to set her free". Cause at least then i would think he has maybe lost his marbles, but now i think he never even owned marbles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm not a big Nancy Grace fan but Dan seems to be able to keep her from going to far into the deep end. May have to keep watching these two shows. Very interesting revelations and a big thanks to AZlawyer and JWG, well done the both of you!

the juror:

1. He said that the duct tape was wrapped around the plastic bags and somehow ended up around her mouth and jaw: EH NO. After it was pointed out in the show that he was wrong, they went away from it.

How could he have thought that? Was he an alternate?I'd hate to think someone in the jury room asserted something THAT wrong.

2. He said that the defense wanted to introduce evidence in the trial that George molested his daughter but that the judge would not allow them to do it. Eh NO. The fact was that Jose Baez the idiot asserted it in his opening, never brought it up in the trial, and not much was made out of it in the states closing----big mistake, imo.

But turns out the juror is wrong AGAIN.

Just watched the show. Wow. I wasn't a member here during the Anthony trial (participated elsewhere from the day Caylee went missing to the verdict), and had no idea AZlawyer and JWG were so involved. Amazing! I also don't recall that I knew about the full-proof suffocation search the day Caylee went missing at 2:51 pm, but it's definitely clear to me now her "mother" killed her at home that afternoon and threw her in the trunk. Also don't think I realized the child's "mother" deleted her Firefox history right before she was arrested the first time.

I somehow don't think it would've made a difference to the pinhead jurors.

Cheney Mason struck me as almost embarrassed when confronted by Marcia Clark. I was waiting for him to say, "Look, that's the lie we told and I'm sticking to it."

Big kudos to AZlawyer (and JWG, though I don't actually know who that is here on the board!). Looking forward to Marcia's other shows. I thought this one was really well done. The CSI tech (or whoever that gal was) that was with her most of the time was excellent. Was also good to hear from Dr. G again.

It's been my opinion... that she actually didn't kill her at home but gave her something to make her sleep. Then flurry called her Mom CA as an ultimatum of "are you really going to cut me off?" because of their bitter argument the night before. KC commonly took a napping Caylee to her Mom's work to leave her with CA to babysit at night. Then when the calls weren't answered she pulled over and used the duct tape and placed her in the trunk. (we saw the true rage of KC in those jail house tapes) I think she was actually capable of that kind of spiteful rage.

It's great the new information about KC deleting the firefox browser data while she was between LE questioning and arrest. Great discovery! I also re read some research and her laptop was discovered by LA at TL's apartment blue screened and all of her social media history deleted until July 15th which has to mean.... that while her Mom CA was texting her and leaving voicemails about finding the car at the tow yard she had to be deleting everything from the lap top.

Is there a link to watch this show online?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Martha Clark couldn't even convict OK and now let alone this!

Is there a link to watch this show online?

Yes, the website is given by AZ lawyer in the very first post.

Excellent job AZ and JWG.

Really great documentary of facts, well done.

Would it have made a difference if it had been proven at trial that CA made the search for "fool proof suffocation" at 2:51pm on the day Caylee first went missing from Cindy and George's lives and that she deleted the Firefox history on the family PC which contained the search history for such a request during the 4 hours that she was not under the watchful eye of LE? Maybe.

We'll never know.

There was a software glitch that was resolved with a new version and it involved the time stamp. When was it noticed and when did the new version come out? Would it have been out in time for the investigators to even know it exists? I understand the tech people used Firefox and not Mozilla or was it vice-versa? Mozilla would find deleted Firefox history?

Oh, all this tech stuff!

CA is an evil person because she has no conscience.

She wanted to be with her boy friend who had already told her he would never consider marrying a woman that had a daughter, so she removed the impediment to her exciting future as the wife of Tony, the film maker, and live a glamorous life. It all made sense to her.

It is not an uncommon motive for women who kill their kids. Makes me sad, all over again.

Yes, the website is given by AZ lawyer in the very first post.

Excellent job AZ and JWG.

Really great documentary of facts, well done.

Would it have made a difference if it had been proven at trial that CA made the search for "fool proof suffocation" at 2:51pm on the day Caylee first went missing from Cindy and George's lives and that she deleted the Firefox history on the family PC which contained the search history for such a request during the 4 hours that she was not under the watchful eye of LE? Maybe.

We'll never know.

There was a software glitch that was resolved with a new version and it involved the time stamp. When was it noticed and when did the new version come out? Would it have been out in time for the investigators to even know it exists? I understand the tech people used Firefox and not Mozilla or was it vice-versa? Mozilla would find deleted Firefox history?

Oh, all this tech stuff!

CA is an evil person because she has no conscience.

She wanted to be with her boy friend who had already told her he would never consider marrying a woman that had a daughter, so she removed the impediment to her exciting future as the wife of Tony, the film maker, and live a glamorous life. It all made sense to her.

It is not an uncommon motive for women who kill their kids. Makes me sad, all over again.
Thank you. I missed that bit. Unfortunately I can't watch it. Hopeful it will be available in another way soon.

Thank you. I missed that bit. Unfortunately I can't watch it. Hopeful it will be available in another way soon.

It's also on A&E on my roku channel, if you have that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I watched the episode last night and was very impressed with the investigation conducted by Marcia Clark for this show. I wonder how many jurors have watched this show and got a sick feeling knowing that they set a murderer free.

I must say, I started grinding my teeth while listening and watching Jose Baez.

Cheney Mason obviously is suffering from overexposure to Casey Anthony's chronic lying. He needs intervention, FGS.

The podcast worked for me. Thank you!

I just finished watching it and I asked her for any help on the Lucas Hernandez case.
She's so good, fingers cross.
She did accept my request and I posted to her.
:loveyou:

According to a new People article, Casey has moved on and wants everyone else to do the same.

I have this ready and waiting for me to watch, recorded, but I just haven't found the time to properly concentrate on it. Although, I may need a few days to get prepared to listen to Baez anyway. That man is like nails on a chalk board to my ears.

Well done to the Websleuthers that were apart of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back