Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best mainstream article ! Not much new, but glad to see a good sized piece in the area's largest paper.
There are a few things to me that are new. Perhaps I missed them.

Most important is this as I have no recollection of this distinction of a homicide investigation versus a missing persons investigation:

[FONT=&quot]Now, the case is being investigated as a homicide.[/FONT]

At least LE is on the record saying this:

[FONT=&quot]At first, Gould cooperated with police, Roberts said, but “at this point he is not cooperating with us at all.” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Asked if Gould was a person of interest, Roberts said, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“I won’t say that he’s not. I also wouldn’t rule out anybody else.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

This adds something that wasn't known about what her husband allegedly told Anna's family with regard to Anna allegedly cancelling the trip to Poland:

[FONT=&quot]The day after Anna was reported missing, Wronski flew to Philadelphia, meeting Janina at the airport. They called Gould. He was at Andrew’s swim practice, Janina said. Gould said he would meet them, but he was trying to maintain Andrew’s routine, Wronski said.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gould told her he had no idea where Anna was and logistics involving a layover on her planned flight to Poland had led her to cancel the trip, Janina said.[/FONT]

One thing said by the SAR person that I would like to see LE confirm:
[FONT=&quot]Hopkins said it was his understanding that Anna’s phone and wallet never left her Malvern house — a detail that alarmed coworkers, who said Anna was attached to her phone.[/FONT]

Of course, I would like to know where Anna's purse was located or if it is missing as well.

Again, so much wrong here in this article. Re: the condo.
I’m so disgusted by media.

If this is now truly being investigated as a homicide, then they obviously have solid proof that Anna is no longer with us, and are just trying to build a solid case. That is a major development. Hopefully it was stated properly in this article, and not a mistake that this is considered a homicide. Although I have been holding onto some type of hope that Anna will reappear unharmed, I know in my heart that will never happen at this point. She needs justice!!

New stuff. More importantly, is it finally happening?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...vent-you-heard-of-her-20180330.html?mobi=true
The day after*Anna was reported missing,*Wronski flew to Philadelphia, meeting Janina at the airport. They called Gould. He was at Andrew’s swim practice, Janina said. Gould said he would meet them, but he was trying to maintain Andrew’s routine, Wronski said.

Gould*told her he had no idea where Anna was and logistics involving a layover on her planned flight to Poland had led her to cancel the trip, Janina said.

Asked if Gould was a person of interest, Roberts said, “I won’t say that he’s not. I also wouldn’t rule out anybody else.”

The marriage*looked like a happy one,*Janina*said, until*Andrew was born and Gould developed “eyes only for Andrew,” which caused Anna to feel less close to her husband.

After Anna*suffered a miscarriage in 2016, she was treated for depression, Janina said, and began to feel better.

But during the last phone call with her daughter,*Janina said, she sensed Anna*was in a bad mood. She said she wishes she had asked if anything was wrong.

Asked if Gould was a person of interest, Roberts said, “I won’t say that he’s not. I also wouldn’t rule out anybody else.”
I interpret this as "he had help". Just sayin'

Nothing magic about one year as far as the law is concerned. The anniversary helped get the attention of the media. Her friends have been using the anniversary to try to raise the profile of the case.

SUPER EXPRESS - March 29 2018 (translated vsn)

ANNA WAS NOT A RANDOM VICTIM

This disappearance touched all Polish people in the US. And they still remember it. It has been a year since Anna Bronislawa Maciejewska (43 years old) disappeared in Malvern Chester County. State Police in Pennsylvania are convinced that our countrywoman is deceased and are still looking for her body. “We are confident that this was not a random crime” they told us.
“We have made a lot of progress in this investigation. We are confident from the evidence gathered in this investigation that this is not a random crime” - told us Corporal Robert S Kirby - Crime Unit Supervisor from Pennsylvania State Police in Avondale. Unfortunately, he also admitted that the Police believe Anna is deceased. “We are working very closely with the Chester County District Attorney’s Office. Anna’s body has not been found but we will continue to search where any leads or evidence take us. I am confident that we will be able to make an arrest in this investigation but cannot determine when it will be” - he added.
Anna disappeared in the spring of 2017, of which Anna’s employer informed the Police on April 10th. Allen, the husband of our countrywoman, told the investigators that on the day of her disappearance, Anna left for work in panic, rushing to a business meeting. She did not take either her phone or computer. Coworkers of the Polish woman said that she did not have any important meeting that morning and that she was at work on March 26 for the last time. The Police found the car that she was driving not far away from her house. Initially it was considered that she ran away. However, “she would never leave her son who she loves beyond anything” - said Anna’s mom Janina.
Anna comes from Warsaw and has been living in the US for 20 years. From the beginning this case has been followed by the Polish society in the US which is unable to accept that the mystery of Anna’s disappearance is not going to be solved. Anna’s case is in hands of the Chester County District Attorney’s Office, phone number: 610-344-6801.

Many special thanks to the journalist and author of the article Marta J Rawicz and co-author Anna Halczak.

It's happening. :D

I interpret this as "he had help". Just sayin'

Ben Franklin said "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

If the actor had help, the help should consider what lengths the actor might go to in an effort to remain free.

Ben Franklin said "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

If the actor had help, the help should consider what lengths the actor might go to in an effort to remain free.
... especially now that LE is making it apparent they are closing in.

... especially now that LE is making it apparent they are closing in.

I hope that there is a watch to ensure that POI's, named or not, are not making "travel plans" out of country.

Hmmm... I wonder if a "helper" would be wondering if the actor would rat them out if the actor were arrested? Even partial knowledge of what happened can get serious jail time as an accessory, unless you are the first one to fess up to the DA in exchange for a reduced sentence or probation... Interesting how people can turn on each other when LE closes in.

Can't help but wonder, if the car was so close, would not the body be close as well? Unless it went into a dumpster or out with the trash that is.

I think the car was found far away from where Anna was put. jmo, based on nothing but gut instinct.

Hmmm... I wonder if a "helper" would be wondering if the actor would rat them out if the actor were arrested? Even partial knowledge of what happened can get serious jail time as an accessory, unless you are the first one to fess up to the DA in exchange for a reduced sentence or probation... Interesting how people can turn on each other when LE closes in.

Can't help but wonder, if the car was so close, would not the body be close as well? Unless it went into a dumpster or out with the trash that is.
I am confident that once Anna is found that LE will have no doubt as to who the responsible party is for each and every criminal activity. This is why finding Anna is the key to all of this. Her location will connect all the dots. And concomitant with that, my concern about how little actual searching has been done. Right now, the best thing out of the article is that clearly pressure is being applied - something I mentioned a while ago now that needed to be done.

Community Search and Vigil
This Sunday, 8 April @ 1 P.M.

[Anna's Surname is Pronounced MOTTCH-ee-ESS-skuh]

*https://www.facebook.com/events/1873004689423746/

Staging Area Map:
https://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.0742&lon=-75.5365&z=18&t=h&d=y:

Staging Area GPS Coordinates:

N 40.0741° ::: W -075.5366°
N 40° 04.446' ::: W -075° 32.196'
N 40° 04' 26.76'' ::: W -075° 32' 11.76''
UTM: 18T 454245 E ::: 4436119 N

Finding Anna M:
https://www.facebook.com/FindingAnnaM/

Greater Philadelphia Search & Rescue:
http://www.gpsar.org/

18T = UTM Zone 18T
Concomitant = Accompanying
E = East / Easting
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
GPSAR = Greater Philadelphia Search & Rescue
IMO = In My Opinion
km = kilometer = 1,000 Meters / (0.62 Mile)
LE = Law Enforcement
LKL = Last Known Location
MSM = Main Stream Media
N = North / Northing
OMO = Only My Opinion
Perp = Perpetrator
PIO = Public Information Officer
POI = Person of Interest
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police
SAR = Search and Rescue
TOS = Terms of Service
UTM = Universal Transverse Mercator
W = West

[Post 5563
Thread 335715]

Cp. Kirby's on-the-record confidence in a pending arrest is meant to provoke the actors. Now they watch for a stress response.

I read all the threads yesterday and so sad that she had not been found yet. I hate that their child has to go through this too. I hope there is a break in this case and justice is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam