OH OH - Main St Killer, Dayton, 2017-2018, 5 women dumped, 4 murdered in small radius

buckeye05

Reaction score
Well everyone, this one hits closer to home than any unsolved SK case I know of. I live here in Dayton. Just found out about this yesterday. Someone is targeting vulnerable, drug addicted women in Ohio yet again. All of these women died elsewhere, and were dumped in alleys and behind vacant homes along side streets off of Main St in North Dayton. Three were shot to death. I do not suspect that the 5th case, Kathleen Driscoll is linked to the other four and probably was not a homicide. This is eerily similar to other clusters of missing and murdered women in Ohio, such as those in Chillicothe and Middletown. Except in this case, they are actually finding bodies.

TIMELINE:

-Jasmine Wadsworth, 39, of Huber Heights was found shot to death in an alley behind an abandoned home at 24 W. Norman Ave on June 21, 2017.

-Amanda Fella, 34, of Miamisburg was found shot to death in an alley next to an apartment building at 316 Superior Ave on July 27, 2017.

-On September 15, 2017, the badly decomposed body of Deanna Prendergast, 39, of Kettering, was found concealed underneath a discarded wooden door behind an abandoned garage at a vacant duplex located at 15-17 E. Hudson Ave. Two steak knives and a phone were found near the body.

-Krystal Garcia, 30, of Dayton was found shot to death in the back yard of an abandoned home at 22 W. Hudson Ave on September 25, 2017

-The body of Kathleen Driscoll, 31, of Dayton was found dumped along a fence line at a vacant lot at 35 Ernst Ave on January 12, 2018. She had died of a drug overdose, and her body was wrapped in a blue sheet that was sealed with duct tape. I do not believe her case is linked to the other four.

http://http://www.whio.com/news/the-main-street-murders/sK9Y01fcurjQlen4jrQsAO/

http://https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/photos-the-bodies-five-women-four-found-drug-infested-neighborhood-dayton-struggles-for-answers/AgRran93Hzk1aZd9np9ALK/#Pk5IIh4fEeiEAe1N_o68LA

Also missing from Montgomery County Ohio also are the following:
Brandy English - Middletown OH
Amber Whitmer - Springfield OH
Amber Flack - Middletown OH
Melinda (Oney) Miller - Middletown OH
Michelle Burgan - Middletown OH
Chelsey Coe - Miamisburg OH

is it just my imagination or does Ohio have more serial killers than most places?

is it just my imagination or does Ohio have more serial killers than most places?

That would be a huge, "YES" Jeffery Dahmer, Donald Harvey, Edward Edwards (Zodiac Killer?) Robert Berdella, Thomas Lee Dillon, Gary Heidnik, Michael Madison, Anthony Sowell, Posteal Laskey Jr, Ariel Castro, Richard Eberling.

Well everyone, this one hits closer to home than any unsolved SK case I know of. I live here in Dayton. Just found out about this yesterday. Someone is targeting vulnerable, drug addicted women in Ohio yet again. All of these women died elsewhere, and were dumped in alleys and behind vacant homes along side streets off of Main St in North Dayton. Three were shot to death. I do not suspect that the 5th case, Kathleen Driscoll is linked to the other four and probably was not a homicide. This is eerily similar to other clusters of missing and murdered women in Ohio, such as those in Chillicothe and Middletown. Except in this case, they are actually finding bodies.

TIMELINE:

-Jasmine Wadsworth, 39, of Huber Heights was found shot to death in an alley behind an abandoned home at 24 W. Norman Ave on June 21, 2017.

-Amanda Fella, 34, of Miamisburg was found shot to death in an alley next to an apartment building at 316 Superior Ave on July 27, 2017.

-On September 15, 2017, the badly decomposed body of Deanna Prendergast, 39, of Kettering, was found concealed underneath a discarded wooden door behind an abandoned garage at a vacant duplex located at 15-17 E. Hudson Ave. Two steak knives and a phone were found near the body.

-Krystal Garcia, 30, of Dayton was found shot to death in the back yard of an abandoned home at 22 W. Hudson Ave on September 25, 2017

-The body of Kathleen Driscoll, 31, of Dayton was found dumped along a fence line at a vacant lot at 35 Ernst Ave on January 12, 2018. She had died of a drug overdose, and her body was wrapped in a blue sheet that was sealed with duct tape. I do not believe her case is linked to the other four.

http://http://www.whio.com/news/the-main-street-murders/sK9Y01fcurjQlen4jrQsAO/

http://https://www.mydaytondailynew...gRran93Hzk1aZd9np9ALK/#Pk5IIh4fEeiEAe1N_o68LA

I live in Dayton as well. I have been following ALL of these missing and murdered women now for a couple of months. I agree with everyone here in regards to the others possibly being connected to the five women dumped in North Dayton.

Brandy English - Middletown OH
Amber Whitmer - Springfield OH
Amber Flack - Middletown OH
Melinda (Oney) Miller - Middletown OH
Michelle Burgan - Middletown OH
Chelsey Coe - Miamisburg OH

This is another case that lends itself to my Long Haul Trucker theory that the FBI has been working on, dubbing it, "The Highway Serial Killings (HSK) initiative." Dayton, Middletown, Springfield, and Chillicothe are all in close proximity to major highways, I-75, I-70, I-71. The only issue I have is that the five dumped in North Dayton have been found, the others have not. Once again, this is MY theory, and it is exactly that, "A Theory"...

I have been recently working on my theory in regards to trucking routes referred to as lanes in the broker freight industry and how this theory directly relates to The Highway Serial Killer(s) initiative. In the broker freight industry, brokers refer to trucking routes as lanes. A freight broker is an intermediary between a shipper who has goods to transport and a carrier who has capacity to move that freight. There are a number of these lanes which run throughout the country. These lanes pickup loads and drop off loads. If someone was so inclined they could look up some of these routes and match them to longhaul trucking lanes. Follow me here, if you could match these LANES with where the bodies are being dumped along the interstates you could match these to companies who use these lanes to run their products or goods to the trucking companies and truckers who are using these lanes to move products and goods all across this country. The truckers themselves are very habitual just like serial killers, so they stick to routes or LANES they are familiar with. My point is, if you looked these lanes up and matched them to the interstate routes which have been used to drop their victims you could essentially track this killer or killers. Remember, there are a set amount of lanes in this country, (certain number). Typically, truckers do NOT deviate from these lanes do to the fact that their loads are tracked so they must stay on these particular lanes while delivering these products and goods. Just a theory, but I have spoke to a friend of mine who is one of these brokers and this theory of mine is anything but a stretch. I am currently waiting to hear back from Michael Harrigan of the FBI in regards to my trucking lane theory.

Happy Sleuthing,

Clyde

Surprised this case hasn't got the attention it should receive.

I agree John, both sets of these murders, the five in Dayton and the five in Middletown, Springfield, Miamisburg. I say five, because one the missing women in the original six was found to be living in Kentucky. Both sets of timelines are closely related in regards to their dates. What I find extremely interesting are both the Miamisburg and Dayton Police Departments have said they have suspects in both the cases. I'm not quite sure if they are claiming that to throw the real killer off or not.

I believe that this killer wanted to throw Law Enforcement off, by making sure the Dayton women were found. If the killer did commit all of these murders and they are ALL somehow connected, finding the bodies in Dayton and not the others who are still missing in Middletown, Springfield, and Miamisburg may have the Police departments thinking the two cases are NOT related. But, that's just a theory.

On Tuesday, officials announced that DNA analysis confirmed remains found in Moraine in September are those of a Middletown woman who disappeared in May 2017.

Authorities found 47-year-old Michelle Burgan’s remains after police were informed she may have been with a Moraine man around the time of her disappearance.

Police said they arrested 57-year-old Gilbert Revere. Revere was indicted in September on two counts of tampering with evidence, one count of gross abuse of a corpse, and one count of failure to report knowledge of a death.

Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

R5RG2KZUKZGU7M53V6GO5A6G3A.JPG

The three other women are still missing.
  • Brandy English, 43, of Middletown was last seen in May 2016.
  • Amber Flack, 32, of Middletown disappeared in September 2017.
  • Melinda Miller, 49, of Middletown vanished in February 2017.

Two other women were also reported as missing from surrounding areas.
  • Amber Whitmer, 30, of Springfield went missing in June 2016.
  • In September 2017, Chelsey Coe was reported missing from Miamisburg.
Middletown woman’s remains identified; 3 others still missing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back