Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #3

A post from Aly's dad on the "Justice for Aly Yeoman" FB Page...heartbreaking..."So glad to see Aly's friends, family and community coming forward to remember her a year after she went missing – it’s so hard to believe she’s gone. Sadly, remembering Aly and the pursuit of answers is our new routine at the start of each Spring. What used to be my personal favorite time of year now includes this painful new reality. Nevertheless, I'm so glad to see the amazing support. On behalf of my entire family, we thank everyone for the continuous prayers and support.

Personally, I can’t think about Aly without trying to make sense of what happened to her. She lived life to the fullest and trusted everyone around her – unfortunately to a fault at times. Through a crazy sequence of events on a seemingly normal evening 1 year ago, Aly ended up in a guy's home she'd met only once before. She followed him to his home after a normal dinner, although no one seems to know why she wanted to meet with him in the first place. At the house, they met with his son, nephew and their girlfriends – a small group of young adults at a supposedly routine gathering with no jealous tensions among anyone – maybe I digress...IDK. Anyway, everyone that was there that night was questioned, and all stated it was a normal night with nothing wrong. But in Aly’s words, she described the night in a text to a friend as "awkward.” A Snapchat video of her that night and some other chats also didn’t fit with a normal evening. She supposedly left the house sometime between 10:30 and 11:00PM, and her truck was seen on a security camera 20 minutes away at 10:50PM off-roading around a levee gate. It was later found stuck in the mud about another half mile from that point. Her phone was also found a stone's throw from the truck. It took 2 days for someone to find her iPhone, and by the time investigators got it, it was conveniently wiped by her dinner date’s girlfriend – the manager at the Sprint store in Yuba City. Her truck was found 2 days after that. We have nothing more to explain her tragedy other than she had a desire to live, and maybe made a rookie mistake by trusting someone who valued their life more than hers.
To this day we don't believe she did this on her own. On the flip side, investigators have found no concrete evidence proving she was even at the river with the truck or that any foul play happened back at the house. All we know for sure is the outcome – her body was discovered 5 weeks after our non-stop search for her. All we have now are theories, questionable characters in her life, subtle contradictions in statements, circumstantial evidence supporting a possible cover up, and now a county DA with bigger problems that refuses to pursue.
Aly, we won’t give up until we find justice!"

hmmmm. dinner date's gf working at sprint store is new to me.
I never heard that the gf of lead suspect worked at Sprint. I do find his music and videos of Aly to be very disturbing. #justiceforaly #humankindness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I never heard that the gf of lead suspect worked at Sprint. I do find his music and videos of Aly to be very disturbing. #justiceforaly #humankindness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I've been following Aly's case on here, but haven't commented before. I never heard the girlfriend worked at Sprint either. Where did you find the music and videos?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup, I just clicked on the link you sent. Can you give me a summary of what it was?

It's still there for me
f13681f16c8d71251f7f9f7efd818afc.jpg

Or do you not mean the above but something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still there for me
f13681f16c8d71251f7f9f7efd818afc.jpg

Or do you not mean the above but something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk.... depends on what videos Hollywoods was talking about?

and her cell phone coincidentally came to the hands of ml's girlfriend :notgood:

and her cell phone coincidentally came to the hands of ml's girlfriend :notgood:
Do you have a link or can you refer me to a prior post that mentions this? I don't recall seeing this info reported anywhere but maybe my memory is just failing me. TIA.

Do you have a link or can you refer me to a prior post that mentions this? I don't recall seeing this info reported anywhere but maybe my memory is just failing me. TIA.
her uncle made a public post on fb on her anniversary

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don’t recall ML having a gf at the time of her disappearance. I also thought the phone was found and returned by a jogger, IIRC.

I remember AY family staying on the FB page that her phone has been a goldmine of information.

I don’t remember them announcing that the phone had been wiped back then.

This is all new info to me!

Sent using Tapatalk

I don’t recall ML having a gf at the time of her disappearance. I also thought the phone was found and returned by a jogger, IIRC.

I remember AY family staying on the FB page that her phone has been a goldmine of information.

I don’t remember them announcing that the phone had been wiped back then.

This is all new info to me!

Sent using Tapatalk

they are lying now?
or
they hide that infos before for some good reason, didn't want to ruin investigation perhaps or something like that
and maybe now they shoot from all weapons with everything they know making full public pressure on everyone involved...

they are lying now?
or
they hide that infos before for some good reason, didn't want to ruin investigation perhaps or something like that
and maybe now they shoot from all weapons with everything they know making full public pressure on everyone involved...
I don't get the feeling that they're lying. I think her family is very frustrated that nothing has happened yet. I work for defense attorneys and based on my experience, my guess is the police don't have what's needed to make a case stick. One of the biggest mistakes that can be made is charging someone prematurely. Defense attorneys have a field day with those cases. I'd remained unsure of ML's involvement until that tidbit about the phone being wiped by his girlfriend. That's a little too suspicious for my liking, personally.

[FONT=&quot]Justice for Aly Yeoman[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The phone was never in the field. It was in the Sprint store across from the field while everyone was looking for it in the field on Sunday. The phone was dropped off there Saturday afternoon by a good samaritan who found it on the levee by the truck. The truck was hidden from view at the time and wasn't reported found until Monday. The phone was wiped when it was picked up by investigators on Monday.\

[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=justice for aly yeoman

In which post(s) does the family insinuate a relationship between ML and Hopper? Asking because I want to read, not to be argumentative, btw.

It's a comment made by her dad on a post. He links to the article I shared above and then ML youtube vids.

ETA: I'm interested in your thoughts!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle