CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be another factor, of what seems to be many, but I looked up their property on their county assessors site, last year's taxes were paid, since their loan is so new I find it likely their property taxes are rolled into their mortgage and not due as a lump sum. I know mine are. As far as income tax goes, any assistance/subsidies they may have received would be tax free, and with 6 dependents on Sarah's income they would be looking at a tax refund, not have to pay in. IMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I wonder the medical insurance statuses of the children. That can make a huge scary difference in tax amount. I ASSume they at least had the state health plan but idk ... I hadn't even considered taxes possibly contributing, so just thinking out loud.

It is a good thing that both women were found in the car- can you imagine the speculation that would be happening if one of them had been missing as well and presumably washed out to sea?

I wonder the medical insurance statuses of the children. That can make a huge scary difference in tax amount. I ASSume they at least had the state health plan but idk ... I hadn't even considered taxes possibly contributing, so just thinking out loud.
I also ASSume they had Medicaid. I was allowed to keep Medicaid, even though my adoptive father could cover me thru his job (which he did for dental and vision since Medicaid kinda sucks in those departments)

More said on Ashleigh Banfield:
They plan on releasing the Safeway video as soon as they have possession. They've only seen it so far.
They've gotten multiple tips (yesterday he said 50, today AB said about 20) but he said most of them were psychics and people using Ouija board.
The sheriff basically says that just because Sarah was found near the back of the vehicle doesn't mean that is where she started out.
They have not yet checked all 35 gas stations along their route. They are working with Oregon LE to get things like this done.

Yes he stresses ONE laptop and ONE ipad was found and taken from the house. No other items listed in the search warrant (i listed them in a previous post) were found.

From the reading I've done, the adoption assistance comes from the state in which the children were adopted, so in this case, it would be Texas. And if you read Texas laws, you'll find that the adopted children are covered by medicaid.

Actually, interestingly enough, when I moved from Midwest to west coast and got a relocation allowance it was to a new company. It really just depends on your relevant experience and how badly they need your specific skill set in their district or region. In my case I posted great sales numbers, I went into a store where sales had slumped under the current management. Not that it makes a big difference to any of this, just offering an alternative perspective to your line of thinking. :)

Thank you for this information!

And... Congratulations on doing such a good job in your career! :thumb:

To be fair, "I'm sure" indicates an opinion. Not fact. And that's allowed. We can make assumptions.

Sorry I don’t know how to multi-quote, but my frustration with the “I’m sure” comments was because they were in response to a request specifically for documentation and links, since the OP repeatedly stated the Hart’s were receiving state and federal assistance. Ref posts #659, #686, #698 today alone.

Thank you for this information!

And... Congratulations on doing such a good job in your career! :thumb:
Off topic reply, sorry, thank you! But also funny you say this, because I was good at it, but hated it. Back in school, graduating with Bio degree this spring and *fingers crossed* headed to medical school.

Off topic reply, sorry, thank you! But also funny you say this, because I was good at it, but hated it. Back in school, graduating with Bio degree this spring and *fingers crossed* headed to medical school.

WOW! Best of luck to you!

I've seen SS of Jen talking about Hannah losing her two teeth (very graphic shot of a bloody tooth being held up by presumably Jen's hand - god, who posts that about your own kid?). I've also seen another SS of Jen talking about another later incident involving Hannah, needing stitches to her mouth. Both times it was claimed she fell while running inside the house.

I don't think I can post/link to those because they were SS posted on FB by a friend of the family (who ironically is a defender). But they are Jen's own posts/words, if that makes sense.

(TMI Side note, the picture of the tooth was very graphic, when someone has their teeth accidentally knocked out, would they have the whole long internal bit still attached normally? Because I confess, that it looked more like a plier tooth extraction, but I am not a nurse or doctor, so maybe I'm disturbed by something that's not actually that disturbing.)

OMG, that should be looked into.

From the interview with the neighbors, it doesn't sound like they left the food. I would think that they would have said, "so we left the food by the fence where Devonte asked us to leave it" or something along those lines. moo

Is anyone following any reporters on FB or twitter that can ask them?

I really think there is no way Jenn would have done this without all the kids in the car. moo

Honestly, this was my thought as well. That just looks more like an extraction to me. Teeth often break when they get knocked out from what I have read. And for the love of all things WHY share that graphic photo with the world? Why do that? Comes off as a trophy with the way she explained it to her fans in the caption. She could have at the very least cleaned off the childs blood first.

Our third child was 3 years old when she was running in my grandparent’s house, tripped and knocked both of her top front teeth. They were both quite loose but the dentist said leave them to see if they would reattach. One did and the other ended up falling out a few days later and it did have the root attached. Big difference though being baby teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something about this is whole story is really bothering me. It's an obvious assumption to blame the parents. However, even though there were allegations of child abuse, there was no real proof of the parents withholding food and the like. People are questioning "marks on the legs" of one of the children, when active kids have scrapes and bumps all of the time. The kids don't look malnourished to me, not even a little bit. Thin, yes, but kids that are active and eat healthy foods tend to be, as several mothers here have attested (not to mention the fact that they were very likely small to begin with, having not been nourished properly as babies). And I may be old, but how many times has a parent said "Green beans are what's for dinner. Don't like them, don't eat." My wife tells a story that they laugh about now, about how her daughter (around 8 years old, in the mid 80's) went to the neighbors house saying she was starving because her mother wouldn't feed her. In reality, her mother just had enough of the kid's bs and told her to eat the da*m meatloaf or starve. Obviously, she was not starving her children, but back then the neighbor marched the daughter right home and asked my wife what the heck was going on. That minute. And of course found a full course meal on the table, just something the kid didn't like. I am not blaming the children for the tragedy, but I am concerned to see all of the finger pointing at the moms right out of the gate. These kids were by all accounts troubled young people when they came into the Hart home. Is it not a stretch to wonder if, as a group or one or two of them together, perhaps were just not liking Mom's rules and set out to get them in trouble (i.e., telling neighbors they were not being fed, etc.). I have also heard a million times of kids threatening to "Call CPS" on perfectly normal everyday parents when a rule is set that they don't like. Stranger things have happened, certainly. I would like to give the parents at least some semblance of benefit of doubt before rushing to assume anything. Yes, one parent did state that she went overboard in spanking once, but that, to me, doesn't lead to 1.) horrible mistreatment and 2.) deliberate murder.
How were they by all accounts troubled when they came to the harts? Who reports this other than the Harts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is from Jens fb. Its about hannahs tooth. That tooth does not look like it fell by accident. Im sure jen and Sarah were covering that up too.

WARNING tooth photo is a bit graphic.
It happened in may of 2012 which means at that time hannah would be about 8 or 9 years old.
7bec70b2c43d26414f0f8b5e7c9e692f.jpg
14baf6768f7813b3b8b8d70f4313ea45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I lost a permanent front tooth when I was about 8 or 9. I fell off of my bike face first on the pavement. My tooth came out root and all.

This is from Jens fb. Its about hannahs tooth. That tooth does not look like it fell by accident. Im sure jen and Sarah were covering that up too.

WARNING tooth photo is a bit graphic.
It happened in may of 2012 which means at that time hannah would be about 8 or 9 years old.
7bec70b2c43d26414f0f8b5e7c9e692f.jpg
14baf6768f7813b3b8b8d70f4313ea45.jpg

Btw this also proves that jen and sarah again lied to the neighbors. I read somewhere they told the neighbors when hannah ran there at 130 in the morning that she hadnt seen the dentist for her teeth when the neighbors questioned them about it they also said jen and sarah told them hannah didnt want anything about the teeth missing so why would she be as quoted by jen "at the dentist seeing what could be done" something smells fishy.

Ashleigh Banfield Thursday Second Hour Info:

No Accident, Intentional.
"Wet" cell phone found in the area on the side of the road. Still waiting on forensics to see if it belongs to one of the Hart women. Hoping for more information on the phone sometime next week.
She's (Ashleigh) doing a great job shouting from the rooftop about anyone spotting this car or the family and calling in.
They are positive that the woman in the picture IS Jennifer - she used a club card from the grocery store. The clothes she's wearing in the photo are the same clothes she was recovered in. Also they have the video of the SUV in the Safeway parking lot at the same time. They are unable to see how many people are in the SUV in the video. They also cannot see the license plate.
Jennifer was the one driving - they know via autopsy.
According to the Sheriff - They have no reason to withhold information from the press so as they learn the info, they will share it with the public.
The sheriff also requests that if anyone sees three children anywhere, hitchhiking or hiding in the woods, they'd like to know and requests the public to call in.

Ashleigh is hell bent on wanting to know if all the windows were blown out - but I personally think this is a moot point - of course they were if the vehicle tumbled and landed hard. But I see where she's going, she wants to know if the missing could have been thrown out as the other three were. There was also a sunroof that a body could have been thrown from.

Sheriff says there is a lot of 'stuff' missing - luggage, camping equipment if they had it, etc. They are still trying to find out where they were, if they were at a hotel or camping.

A glimmer of hope!

Police should talk to Poppyflower, she will tell them they slept in the car! No need for much camping equipment.

Whoever is holding the tooth is a nail bitter. Just an observation. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids were in same school as the Hart Tribe. I was talking to my husband about it and he reminded me of a family with 5 black children (trust me, Alexandria is probably 99% white so they “stood out..”). We always came after the first bell because of our autistic son that didn’t do well with the chaos of the morning: loud bell, excited students, announcements, etc.. And they did too although I don’t know if it was definitely them OR if they came late for the same reasons. They drove a very nice vehicle - a Mercedes silver passenger van and the kids were always dressed up the same with very nice clothing. In addition, the kids all walked in a straight line but were very polite. They all seemed the same size - I assumed they were all the same age.

My son would have been in kindergarten with Sierra, I believe. But none of the kids are in the yearbook which is usually done at the end of the year in May and I believe they were pulled out of school in April 2011. There is an article that talks to the principal of our school and the Communications Director that says kids were moved to a homeschool situation the day that Sarah settled the criminal charges.

Still waiting on an official comment about the alleged kkk cross-burning.. Whivh DID NOT happen. Add it to Jen’s list of lies.

Hold up. a Mercedes SUV?!! oh and that kkk burning cross is a lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine