Presumed Located NY - Feride Malaj, 56, New York City, 26 Mar 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Feride Malaj
New York County, New York
56 year old white female

Height (inches)65.0
Weight (pounds)145.0

Hair: Brown medium length
Eyes: Brown

Clothing:
Waist Length Bubble Coat
Burgundy with Hood
Jeans
Brown Shoes

Circumstances: Missing left home on 3/26/18 at 3 am without personal property, identification and medication.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/42950/

left with her coat and shoes and dressed for the outside...but without her ID and personal things ? who saw her leave/reported her missing......there are a lot of security cameras I'm sure on her neighbors' homes if not her own

NYPD 25th Precinct
‏
Verified account

@NYPD25Pct
Apr 3

#MISSING - We are looking to locate Feride Malaj who was last seen on 3/26 on East 117 Street. Have information on where she is or might of seen her? Contact the 25th Precinct Detective Squad at 2128606536 - all tips are confidential #EastHarlem #NYPD

https://twitter.com/nypd25pct?lang=en

Where was she going at 3 AM without any of her personal effects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was she a smoker? I would do that if I still smoked. But who actually knew she left at 3AM.

I dont see anybody searching for her after the initial missing report

Who saw her at 3am? Who reported her missing?

And still nothing, so is she missing or is anyone missing her?

I found an obituary for her stating her funeral was May 20th, 2018, which goes along with Facebook posts from her friends. There is even a photo from what appears to be the funeral. --- Obituary of Feride Malaj | Farenga Brothers Inc. Funeral Home

Her case is still in NAMUS and original missing posts were never updated.

I wonder if someone forgot to tell NAMUS she was found deceased? Sometimes they do a memorial for a missing person they assume is deceased but that even says where her body will be interred... :(:confused:

I found an obituary for her stating her funeral was May 20th, 2018, which goes along with Facebook posts from her friends. There is even a photo from what appears to be the funeral. --- Obituary of Feride Malaj | Farenga Brothers Inc. Funeral Home

Her case is still in NAMUS and original missing posts were never updated.
Nice find!

She is STILL listed on Namus
Can't find anything on her. Its like they haven't been updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back