GUILTY NY - Abraham Cardenas, 7, brutally decapitated by mother, Sweden, Apr 2018 *Arrest*

PastTense

Reaction score
A pair of frantic 911 calls about a suicidal woman armed with a knife sent three deputies racing toward a town of Sweden home in western New York Thursday night. Before they arrived, another caller urged them to hurry because someone had been injured.

When deputies arrived moments later, they were confronted by 36-year old Hanane Mouhib, brandishing a large kitchen knife and refusing to drop it. Pepper spray and a Taser were used to disarm her and prevent her from harming other occupants in the house.

Once Mouhib was in custody, the deputies made a grisly discovery. They found the decapitated body of a young boy, later identified as her 7-year-old son Abraham E. Cardenas, in an adjacent room.
https://www.democratandchronicle.co...harged-murder-son-abraham-cardenas/492426002/

Oh gosh. What a sweet little boy. So very sad. She was a mental health nurse. She also called 911 previous because she didn’t feel right as per the msm. I wonder what went wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tragic.
In my mind this would take time. Why nobody stopped her or intervened? Why him?

RIP Abraham.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

had she ever had any mental treatment prior ? Or did she take something ? this is just so sad.

had she ever had any mental treatment prior ? Or did she take something ? this is just so sad.

“On March 5, Baxter said it appeared that she recognized she was having mental health issues and called for help. Deputies took her to an area hospital.

Three days later, she again called 911 telling dispatchers that she did not feel right. Because of the record of the March 5 encounter, Mouhib was taken to Rochester General Hospital, where she received treatment from March 8 to 26.”

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...harged-murder-son-abraham-cardenas/492426002/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were other adults in the home when this brutal tragedy occurred.

I wish they hadn't left this woman alone with that young child, when the family knew she was freshly out of the mental hospital, and had been talking of suicide?

Mother of 7-year-old Sweden boy indicted by grand jury

Hanane Mouhib, the mother accused of stabbing and decapitating her 7-year-old son last week, has been indicted by a grand jury.

Mouhib was indicted on at least one felony count by the Monroe County grand jury.

A scheduled preliminary hearing for 12 p.m. Wednesday has been cancelled.

Defense: Sweden mom accused of killing son not mentally competent for trial

In court, Mouhib was only able to mumble responses back to the judge and the prosecution. Her attorneys said they conducted a mental competency exam and three doctors found her to be incompetent to stand trial. Prosecutor say they’ve never received the paperwork for that mental health exam though.

She is currently being held without bail at the Central New York Psychiatric Center.

February 11, 2019. The trial of a Sweden mother accused of killing her son last year has been pushed back [to July]. According to prosecutors, the defense has asked for additional time for their psychiatric experts to finish testing. They hope to have the results next month. Mouhib's trial was originally scheduled to begin in April.
Trial for Sweden mom accused of killing son pushed back to July

May 3, 2019.
The Sweden mother accused of killing her own son is due in court Friday. Mouhib had been treated for mental health issues before her son’s death, but she was deemed mentally fit to stand trial in December. A pre-trial hearing was supposed to happen Monday, but it was postponed until Friday. Mouhib is set to appear at the Hall of Justice in Rochester at 9 a.m.
FRIDAY: Mother charged with 7-year-old's son's murder due in court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back