ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most recent pics of all the kids
a61ef0d3a81be0b6505a103dbfd368b9.jpg
29ba6b79de9918cab0724bbf80d235ca.jpg
ef627e8b65da3f7e6ade2d80902d3c82.jpg
bdbc764d3b41b67c6f08b37d563790e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AND call police. Each and every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for one, agree with you and the things you stated. I am not victim blaming either. I do think J & S were cruel in some . But the kids could have been small sized due to no prenatal or pregnancy care, alcohol, genetics,drugs etc. A few maybe came with issues such as purging and throwing up ,,complicate d with immune disorders. Maybe by not giving food in punishment, they thought in their minds that would correct the bulimia / throwing up. Yes it looks like MH suffered this with his jaw protruding. I hope services were being addressed and used and will come up in investigation. Foster kids and adoption kids need tremendous amounts of therapy, especially if adopted after infancy and in older years. This is from experience with family.

To clarify, starved kids in what I would think are latest photos. Earlier ones? Going back? Younger? Yes. I can definitely see what people are saying and could be combination of environments. No matter what it's horrible. No one should be deprived of food and health or love.

This from Jens facebook the story bwhind this image.

"Jen Hart
February 19 ·
I was hauling lumber to the garage and saw that these guys had a fire crackling in the back, so I popped over to warm up a bit.

Me: Hey, can I have a sip?

Bros: mischievous smirks at each other

J: You don't want to try this.

Me: ok?

D: It burns

Me: Oh. I'll wait until it cools then.

Bros: *guffaws*

J: Oh, it's plenty cool. *having a difficult time keeping a straight face* I didn't think you liked whiskey.

Me: [emoji58]

Bros: *rolling on the ground*

Me: If I didn't know better, I'd think you really were drunk.

Bros: *snort laughing*

Me: What's really in there?

D: Hot *still laughing* cocoa

J: Can't wait to do this again when mom gets home from work.

6 teenagers, y'all. 6 teenagers. I'm gonna make it. [emoji38]"

This is from just back in Febuary. It was alittle over a month before the accident happened. I cant help but wonder what happened in that month.
9f483553f1dbe94a30bdfaa37d136a61.jpg

Yeah that happened /s

Looks just like another one of her photo shoots, and another typical Facebook post acting as if their lives are so normal. This isn’t the first time she’s said something along the lines of “teens y’all” in regards to something the kids “did” aka something she made up for social media likes. Ugh.

Eta - who carries their expensive camera with them while hauling lumber?

This bickering over were the kids starved or not is killing me. They were almost all at such obvious low BMIs pretty any parents who were not actively withholding food would have them in treatment for eating disorders... From the stats given in the article upthread, which having battled an eating disorder for years and seeing others with the same struggles, Devonte would be at the low end of healthy and both the girls were significantly underweight, upper arms, chest/clavicles and facial bones are very telling. There are certainly healthy thin very athletic children who eat properly but as it is being told these kids rarely even left the house, running around the yard, exploring in the woods, etc. would have been noticed by the neighbors. It’s just blowing my mind that people are questioning this. I see the “chickens and waffles” photo as torturous, I don’t for a minute believe they were allowed to eat those waffles.

MOO, My experience only and all that jazz

Yeah that happened /s

Looks just like another one of her photo shoots, and another typical Facebook post acting as if their lives are so normal. This isn’t the first time she’s said something along the lines of “teens y’all” in regards to something the kids “did” aka something she made up for social media likes. Ugh.

Eta - who carries their expensive camera with them while hauling lumber?

Right!?!?
Also, the dog looks like it is glaring at the camera. Even the dog is fed up with photo ops.

Listening to HLN Ashleigh Banfield - a medical examiner was on and said (speaking of the body recently recovered) that in this instance the body would be identified by DNA. Which made me think...whose would be the other DNA? Do they have both of the biological mothers (one for each group) test? Do they test with another body found in/near vehicle? While at this point, I would say DNA evidence is probably the only way to be sure, how would this be done. Anyone?

Listening to HLN Ashleigh Banfield - a medical examiner was on and said (speaking of the body recently recovered) that in this instance the body would be identified by DNA. Which made me think...whose would be the other DNA? Do they have both of the biological mothers (one for each group) test? Do they test with another body found in/near vehicle? While at this point, I would say DNA evidence is probably the only way to be sure, how would this be done. Anyone?

They will likely test against the siblings found immediately at the crash site.

So, I decided to comb through some of the images from the gallery on the one Oregonian article, I am a hobbyist photographer and zoomed and scanned along axes on the images looking for pixel discrepancies where healing or clone brushes may have been applied. Obviously there are a lot of reasons these photo editing tools are used, but still thought it was worth taking a look at. These are some I've had the chance to go through that given coloration or placement gave me that yucky gut feeling. Hopefully they stay in order as I will attempt to annotate some.. to see some of what I'm referring to zooming in to max is needed.
1. Devonte with thank you sign - can tell was edited, coloration concerning
2. Lots of healing brush seemingly applied, coloration and placement caught my attention
3. Appears to be abrasion or bruising on Devonte's head that was blended out
4. Clearly can see rectangular edited area if you zoom in on Jeremiah's chin/jaw line
5. Can see where editing was used - but overall coloration screams bruising to me

Just my observations/impressions/thoughts as I examined them...
1c0cdc10d5f97c9af9eac258afb4fd26.jpg
24c0a5aea24645a2ec0f9e2244868b4d.jpg
469ce613ac9f22f8432cddca60f6ee24.jpg
53bfaef49d9e671264cbe9100f1faf56.jpg
e7ba4a3eff7e79769ee931a6b9caeb3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This bickering over were the kids starved or not is killing me. They were almost all at such obvious low BMIs pretty any parents who were not actively withholding food would have them in treatment for eating disorders... From the stats given in the article upthread, which having battled an eating disorder for years and seeing others with the same struggles, Devonte would be at the low end of healthy and both the girls were significantly underweight, upper arms, chest/clavicles and facial bones are very telling. There are certainly healthy thin very athletic children who eat properly but as it is being told these kids rarely even left the house, running around the yard, exploring in the woods, etc. would have been noticed by the neighbors. It’s just blowing my mind that people are questioning this. I see the “chickens and waffles” photo as torturous, I don’t for a minute believe they were allowed to eat those waffles.

Yes it is driving me crazy. I understand people don't want to believe that the kids suffered so much, but the evidence is so plainly there in so many ways. Blaming their emaciated appearance and swollen parotids on their birth parents is just too much. I should shut up before I say exactly what I think of that. These kids were adopted 9-12 years ago. Any emaciation due to their birth families should have been LONG GONE by the time they arrived in West Linn, let alone Woodland. And that's where pretty much all of the photos are from, those two places.

6. No ring worn, I noticed Sarah was not wearing a ring in more recent pictures but clearly was in many older pictures - yellow circle: whoa looks like ligature marks on the wrist
7. Area on chest clearly edited - can tell from hair strands "disappearing" , I also get this feeling zooming in on SH eyes and redness in nose she was crying just prior to this photo, could be wrong
22e40b27276f1e14cac927a2172ab135.jpg
29c65f679aacb8c45829dc46e2dba3a0.jpg

6. No ring worn, I noticed Sarah was not wearing a ring in more recent pictures but clearly was in many older pictures - yellow circle: whoa looks like ligature marks on the wrist
7. Area on chest clearly edited - can tell from hair strands "disappearing" , I also get this feeling zooming in on SH eyes and redness in nose she was crying just prior to this photo, could be wrong
cache.php
cache.php

The ligature marks on her (Abigail?) wrist...whoa. Very obvious, looks like a major scar or a recently healed severe wound. I wonder if it's in any of the other photos of her.

That article is heresay. Seriously. No one is arguing that the children are too thin and we don't know when the last pics were taken.
Since other people are throwing creds out there, I am an LICSW , therapist, 20 years specialize in Eating disorders, personality disorders, addictions, mood disorders, families, etc...so I am going on the pics, the ability to pull this off to others and hide it, their public portrayal, the looks of the children very young when they would have first adopted them, and over time.
There is growth and difference in them. As well as filling out in different areas of the body as kids start hitting puberty and perhaps growth spurts. I agree that younger pics show very low weight kids but it puts them around time they probably we're adopted. The issues I see are not getting necessary interventional services to feed and nourish them which led to further growth issues as well as the restricting punishment. It can also lead to worse behavior around food and horrible eating disorders. Such as bingeing, hoarding, things the women complained or told others.
Also as far as interventional services, what is necessary? Or why Markis jaw like that? Could be earlier malnourishment seems to fill out. Could be wisdom teeth, could be need for jaw realignment. He has an overbite, who knows. I was just pointing out that a lot of newer pics show a difference. Do I believe kids should ever be disciplined withholding food? No, I'm disgusted. Do I think two college educated women worried about how they were viewed and portrayed with their "tribe" were actively starving their children every single day? No. That may have intensified recently over whatever perceived infraction. Awful. Abusers like this know how far they can go and manipulate as all get out, split the kids, have the scapegoats. Get some to side with them even hide things from their partners by bribing kids not to tell. Shame, blame, bully. And they blame the victim. So, I'm confident these kids are nowhere where they should be on growth plates and weights, I think it started that way and the women didn't do what they were supposed to and made it worse. Perhaps at times starving them, and never really nourishing them well. In any way shape or form.

cache.php
cache.php

Huh. Abigail’s wrist.

I was wondering how Jen would actually leave the children alone when Sarah was at work. It surprised me that she would leave six teenagers alone in the house for any length of time, she was such a control freak. Maybe she left Devonte in charge?

What if she locked them in a room, or restrained them in some way?

Hello. First post here, I have read al the Hart threads but have not seen this article here https://medium.com/@DeepGreenPhilly...ite-gaze-the-hart-family-tragedy-bb02416bb0ad

It certainly was written in anger and whatever you may think of its point of view, what struck me is this:
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.843137)]One of the most difficult aspects of the Hart family tragedy to comprehend is why these women chose to starve their children. Days before his disappearance, Devonte had gone to his next door neighbor begging for food. This begging continued for five days in a row, and he was asking for food not only for himself but for his siblings as well. Here are the estimated weights and heights of the three missing children who were not recovered from the crash site: Devonte Hart, 5'1, 90 lbs, 15 years old; Sierra Hart, 4'5, 60 lbs, 15 years old; Hannah Hart, 4'1, 45 lbs, 16 years old. These are nowhere near age appropriate stats for children of their age. They were being starved. They were literally withering away.[/COLOR]

I guess the estimates are by the author because I have seen no other, let alone official, source for the weight of the children. What would be your guesstimate for especially Hannah? 45 lbs can’t be right, that’s less than 22.5 kilo, impossible methinks. My healthy, tall, sporty daughters were around 60 kilo at age 16 (thinking they were too fat, as you do at that age).

However, imo, the Hart children certainly were under weight. Regarding Markis’ cheeks/jawline, it is the first thing I noticed about him and certainly I’ve never seen anything like it. My heart goes out to him, he seems so unloved, always at the edge, in the corner, almost out of the frame.

That is so true.
Welcome, Ditte.

In another discussion, someone identified Markis’s jaw anomaly as “[FONT=&quot]hypertrophic masseter muscles”. I googled and that seems pretty accurate. Although his is more pronounced than many cases. [/FONT]

Yes it is driving me crazy. I understand people don't want to believe that the kids suffered so much, but the evidence is so plainly there in so many ways. Blaming their emaciated appearance and swollen parotids on their birth parents is just too much. I should shut up before I say exactly what I think of that. These kids were adopted 9-12 years ago. Any emaciation due to their birth families should have been LONG GONE by the time they arrived in West Linn, let alone Woodland. And that's where pretty much all of the photos are from, those two places.

#1. You don't know what's wrong with kids jaw.
#2. Newer pics are different
#3. Long term effects of early childhood ? Without interventions. Depending on what type of diet they were on...You can read it youself, search http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/156482651003100108?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub%3dpubmed
#4. If you want to see emaciated, starving children, I'm sure I can find pics, don't look like their latest pics.
Again I agree they are way too thin. But I have kids literally dying from anorexia in my office at times.

The ligature marks on her (Abigail?) wrist...whoa. Very obvious, looks like a major scar or a recently healed severe wound. I wonder if it's in any of the other photos of her.

Wow good observation that mark on her wrist.

I worked as a pediatric emergency room nurse... I saw it a lot in teens that were brought in for malnutrition from eating disorders. I believe it looks very much like its symmetrical parotid gland swelling from malnutrition/starvation. MOO

Thanks for that info!

Here's a link to a realtor site re: the house in which the Harts lived in Alexandria, MN. Scroll down to property history and you can see when Jen and Sarah bought the place, how often they had it listed and when they sold it (April 2013).

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...g-St_Alexandria_MN_56308_M74523-40924#photo12

Amazingly, this web page still has accessible photos of when the Harts listed the place in December 2010 and updated pictures in August 2012. Kids slept three to a bedroom, boys and girls. Rooms were redecorated. between the two series of photos. Lots of books in both listings. No toys or cuddlies seen in either set of pictures. 2010 pix of the boys bedroom has a blue plastic container near the window, but I can't tell what is in it. 2010 picture of the girls room has a bunch of storage boxes at the foot of the bunk beds, and it may be clothing stored inside. There is some kind of teddy bear type cushion on the floor.

In December 2010, the kids would have ranged from about 4 to 10 if the ages we've been told are correct.

Lots of candles in both pictures. Definitely not a child friendly house. Even the wall decorations in the kids' rooms are not geared towards their ages.

It's possible that kids stuff was packed away for the listing shots, but I doubt it.

Another possibility: I noticed recently that the house we lived in until my son was 2 had a “for sale” sign out front. I thought my children might like to see our old home, so I looked up the listing on Realtor.com to check for upcoming open houses.

I was taken aback when I saw that the photos the real estate agent used were the photos that our realtor had taken of the house—complete with our belongings—10 years ago.

The current residents of the home had a slight hoarding problem, and the house did not show well or photograph well. The realtor found the older photos online and used them.

With the Harts being so interested in keeping people at a distance, they might have refused their real estate agent’s request to take photos. He or she might have used the previous seller’s images, which could explain why the hone looks like fewer, older people live there.

Shared earlier today.

He said that the Mendocino County Coroner’s Office is conducting the investigation into the body found yesterday, but he does not expect results quickly. DNA tests take several weeks to complete, Barney said, as long as the lab has the proper samples. In this case, Barney said the Coroner’s Office will be relying on sibling samples taken from the previous Hart family autopsies, as it believed that there were two sets of biological siblings amongst the adopted Hart children.

“The adoption agency is out of business, so I’m not sure how to find their natural families if they even have them,” Barney said. “What we were told is that there are two sets of siblings, so I’m hoping the samples we have from the prior autopsies will be sufficient. I’m crossing my fingers.”

https://www.mendovoice.com/2018/04/body-found-hart-site/

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/devonte-hart-family-crash-cliff-1.17737261

I wonder who reported that information to him.

See, I hate that so much of this information is from random comments, like we don't KNOW they didn't have sugar, we know the neighbor reported that, but how did he know? Did the ever-so-trustworthy adults say that? Did the kids? Who?
I noticed the waffles had no syrup on them, just raw blueberries. But the other neighbor, the handyman one, didn't he say one of the kids offered an ice- pop? So I'm also unsure about the sugar ban. But the anti-sugar stance fits the crunchy granola facade they had going.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member