Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what kind of jobs his dad had before he was unemployed? I wonder if he could have put the body near one of those.

Burt Staggs went live saying Krystal is facing 60 years for the current charges
She can be charged for murder but the current charge class A felony child abuse, child under the age of 8 aggravated child abuse charge and disabled is a very serious crime and not much different than a murder charge
The dad will be in court this Friday
The mom will be in court on Monday

Court document:
https://twitter.com/kimwsmv/status/983709763459567616?s=21
82e4c0534341f5c3a9e07c2e8bef66e6.jpg

According to court document, the charge is “felony child neglect and endangerment”, not felony child abuse. Is it the same sentence? Who is Burt Staggs? (sorry, haven’t really caught all the names of LE or MSM)

According to court document, the charge is “felony child neglect and endangerment”, not felony child abuse. Is it the same sentence? Who is Burt Staggs? (sorry, haven’t really caught all the names of LE or MSM)

He is the General Manager for the Tennesse Valley News.

Adults in the family weighed nearly 300lbs. each. I can only imagine how frightened a nonverbal 5 yr. old would be when they decided to abuse him. I'm glad he's free from them.

These two don't look like they can take care of three kids, let alone one with special needs. Why do people in this situation keep breeding?

I wonder if she knows where Joe is. I wonder if they went together.

Are there swamps in Tennessee?

If I knew my husband did this and I was there. I would also be dead defending my son or arrested for killing my husband defending my son. That’s all I have to say about “mom”.

And I’m a tiny lil shrimp. Don’t care. I would rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krystal's FB posts from 2012 show a very codependent rollercoaster relationship. I'm not saying this in mitigation in any way, more as an illustration that things may have been very wrong in that home all along.

I wonder if her extremely flat affect could be due to psych meds?

Burt Staggs went live saying Krystal is facing 60 years for the current charges
She can be charged for murder but the current charge class A felony child abuse, child under the age of 8 aggravated child abuse charge and disabled is a very serious crime and not much different than a murder charge
The dad will be in court this Friday
The mom will be in court on Monday

Personally I think that both of them should be charged with the exact charges.

Personally I think that both of them should be charged with the exact charges.

I agree with you. I’ve heard of cases where someone was killed during a house burglary, and even someone who didn’t pull the trigger was charged with murder. (In fact, the homeowner killed one of the burglars and the other burglar was charged with murder.

According to FindLaw
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/tennessee-law/tennessee-first-degree-murder.html

The most serious form of homicide in Tennessee is first-degree murder. It's punished most severely of all the homicides, including with the death penalty in certain cases. Tennessee law considers two main types of killings to be first-degree murder: intentional, planned ahead killings as well as felony murders, or murders committed during a violent felony.

Isn’t felony child abuse a violent felony?

And this...
In Tennessee, the death penalty or life in prison without parole can only be imposed where an aggravating factor (showing maliciousness or a lack of remorse sufficient to justify increased penalties) has been proven by the state beyond a reasonable doubt. Those aggravating factors are:
The victim was:
Under 12 or over 70 years old or was vulnerable due to a significant disability

Charge is for Aggravated Child Neglect or endangerment, a felony.

If I knew my husband did this and I was there. I would also be dead defending my son or arrested for killing my husband defending my son. That’s all I have to say about “mom”.

And I’m a tiny lil shrimp. Don’t care. I would rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? Hurt my kid.....prepare to die! And I'm tiny too. Tiny but mighty when it coms to my kids!

Not every unattractive person is a criminal, nor are the beauties saints. Can we please move away from denigrating their looks? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy