NC - Live stream: Silver Car Driving Eratically in Charlotte 11 Apr 2018

Lost live feed on that chopper, did another take over live feed?

ETA.. Air Traffic Control held them up, they are back live now

Police walking with suspect in handcuffs now.

Whoa..that was some chase watching live. He was zooooooooming past normal traffic trying to :escape:

Live stream has ended. I guess we will get an update later on who was arrested. That was some crazy driving!

Live stream has ended. I guess we will get an update later on who was arrested. That was some crazy driving!

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but boy did he did a good job on driving very fast and going in and out of traffic. I wonder how fast he was going. If that traffic was going speed limit, he seemed at times to be going almost twice as fast as them. My guess he was over or at about 110 to 120 mph.

I am so glad he actually did not cause any accidents or harm to anybody else. That is the Saving Grace at the end of all of this right now. Who knows what he was being chased for, that will come out later.

I know, I couldn't believe he didn't hit anyone. In a couple hours that stretch of 85 will be bumper-to-bumper.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/p...ted-shooting-in-northwest-charlotte/730701717

Updated: Apr 11, 2018 - 1:36 PM

"After nearly 45 minutes, the driver abandoned the vehicle along Interstate 85 in Gaston County, near exit 23, and ran off into the woods with at least one other suspect."

The live feed was off when I saw it and I did not see two people get out of the car. When I saw the live feed come back on the car was already on this side of the road. Perhaps that is why they told the other helicopter to stand back? I'm sure this website will be updated soon with more information. So what I am quoting now may not be reflected if you click on the link.

Above link updated.. and has video of chase..

Updated: Apr 11, 2018 - 1:40 PM

"Police chased after them on foot and eventually took one person into custody. They were still looking for at least one other person."

Updated: Apr 11, 2018 - 10:23 PM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/p...ted-shooting-in-northwest-charlotte/730701717

AMAZING VIDEO: 2 in custody following high-speed chase, double shooting

When police arrived they found a pregnant woman and a man who had been shot. Medic said both were taken to Carolinas Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.

Police said they were looking for a silver sedan in connection with the shooting and from Chopper 9 Skyzoom a vehicle matching that description could be seen speeding through the streets of north Charlotte. WSOC-TV contacted police and let them know the location of the vehicle.

...from the video, the second guy went to somebody's house and was trying to get in theie glass door in the homeowner shut the main door in their face. And the police apprehended him in the driveway of that person's house after they called nine-one-one.

:scared:

Chase%20suspects_1523495642032.jpg_11336486_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Police charged 22-year-old Reco Lamont Perry and 22-year-old Tahjah Adarrious Quarles with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, felony conspiracy, battery of an unborn child, and resisting arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back