ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting a screenshot of the transcript, can someone please alert a mod on this post in case it isn’t allowed?

e9fc629f5df76e4c4d2d77b7d3894c8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White suburban?? Werent they in a yukon?

I agree with you completely. What mannequin nipples?

It was in an article posted here earlier. There were mannequins in a store Jen worked in. She did not like they had nipples because it was degrading to women to have them on display like that - so...... she cut the nipples off of all the mannequins!

I am too tired now, I can find the link tomorrow if you like, but it is on one of the previous pages.

Another interesting thing Cheryl said was nobody was able to get a hold of her... who else tried to reach Sarah? Who else was Cheryl in contact with to see if Sarah and Jen were alright?!

IMO

That's a really good observation.

We owned a suburban and my husband learned while working on it that they and yukons are very, very similar. HAve a lot of the same parts, same engine block, look very similar. But suburbans have been around longer and I think "a suburban" is what most people think when they see one of those big, wide, American SUVs.

Based on the transcripts, I don’t think the friend called Sarah’s doctor. She said on the recording I heard that she called hospitals and none had records of Sarah being there. I think where the transcript says “dr has no record” is just shorthand. Unless I missed something on the recording. JMO

Re the caller saying they had a Suburban-----I took it as the caller not being exactly sure what the make/model of the cars the family owned were, so they gave an approximate description to the 911 operator.

:tantrum: "My son-in-law didn't want to get involved." Not trying to pour salt on the wound as I'm sure he feels bad now, but...how many children have to die because people don't want to get involved? This HAS to stop!

Here's the thing-they DID get involved and then the children were driven off a cliff

Based on the transcripts, I don’t think the friend called Sarah’s doctor. She said on the recording I heard that she called hospitals and none had records of Sarah being there. I think where the transcript says “dr has no record” is just shorthand. Unless I missed something on the recording. JMO

At this point I think we can read more into the friend's reaction than to Sarah's text message. Cheryl was obviously quite alarmed to have called around to hospitals and then 911. Something is there.

I think her teeth and his teeth never got fixed for the simple reason that the Hart women were paranoid about "the man" in the form of mainstream medicine. I have NOTHING to prove this but hunches, intuition, and pattern recognition, ftr. But I have a very strong intuition that none of those kids were getting mainstream medical care at all. No shots, no checks, no teeth cleanings, nada.

But when it came to themselves they can´t have been too scared of "the man". Their teeth were in excellent shape!

Also note that 2 of the kids wore what appear to be prescription glasses continually (in most pictures). So, I'm assuming that they were open to seeking care for eye exams, as well as seeking and paying for prescription glasses.

Sarah sped home up the driveway after CPS had left obviously Jen called or texted Sarah in a panic about the CPS, that weird sick message to friend at 3am, all loading up quickly early in the morning no luggage or bags of any kind, knocking down the cinder blocks In front of house leads me to believe something REALLY BAD went down that evening. I think one or both women went totally bezerk, couldn’t control tempers on Devonte and Hannah went too far accidentally killing one or both kids by beating and choking them possibly drowning them by sticking their heads underwater in the bathtub too long went too far and the kids died and the other kids witnessed it. It wouldn’t take much to kill them both were little and bone thin. They had dunk Abigail’s head under water before as punishment after her belt beating. They sure did take off in a hurry knocking down the cinder blocks. Hannah and Devonte still missing. I don’t think they are in the ocean but the women disposed of them somewhere else on that drive. I think the body found is Sierra. I think that night when Sarah got home all hell broke loose and went ballistic on the kids.

JMO

Here's the thing-they DID get involved and then the children were driven off a cliff

Yes, I think I saw someone the other day say "If Jen or Sarah had opened the door when CPS came the Dekalb's would be heroes." I think people do lose sight of the fact that CPS responded the same day after that call. It was Jen/the women who decided to take off and then drive off a cliff.

Sarah sped home up the driveway after CPS had left obviously Jen called or texted Sarah in a panic about the CPS, that weird sick message to friend at 3am, all loading up quickly early in the morning no luggage or bags of any kind, knocking down the cinder blocks In front of house leads me to believe something REALLY BAD went down that evening. I think one or both women went totally bezerk, couldn’t control tempers on Devonte and Hannah went too far accidentally killing one or both kids by beating and choking them possibly drowning them by sticking their heads underwater in the bathtub too long went too far and the kids died and the other kids witnessed it. It wouldn’t take much to kill them both were little and bone thin. They had dunk Abigail’s head under water before as punishment after her belt beating. They sure did take off in a hurry knocking down the cinder blocks. Hannah and Devonte still missing. I don’t think they are in the ocean but the women disposed of them somewhere else on that drive. I think the body found is Sierra. I think that night when Sarah got home all hell broke loose and went ballistic on the kids.

JMO

The neighbors said the family was gone Saturday morning, no one saw them leave. I still wonder if Jen gave everyone something that made them ill and incapacitated them. Got them in the Yukon and said they were going for help.

All speculation and my thoughts

I think Sarah's car was the passenger car shown in the aerial photos of the house. It looks to me to be 1998-1999 Pontiac Sunfire by the hubcaps and grill. If that was Sarah's regular car, and probably a car she had been driving for a long time, maybe her friends didn't see the SUV often enough to be able to identify it well.

The neighbors said the family was gone Saturday morning, no one saw them leave. I still wonder if Jen gave everyone something that made them ill and incapacitated them. Got them in the Yukon and said they were going for help.

Could have gave Sarah something too 🤷🏾*♀️

IMO

At this point I think we can read more into the friend's reaction than to Sarah's text message. Cheryl was obviously quite alarmed to have called around to hospitals and then 911. Something is there.

I brought it up because there was questions on how the friend knew Sarah’s doctor. And I don’t think she necessarily did call the doctor, I think she called hospitals.

But yeah, that’s obviously a red flag. If my best friend said she was going to the hospital at 3am, and I couldn’t reach her or her husband, I’d assume it’s probably because .... they are in the hospital. I don’t see myself calling local hospitals to check if she was there. I actually thought it was a HIPAA violation for hospitals to confirm if someone is a patient.

Does anyone else think Devonte and another girl ran away with the dogs? Heer is my thinking yesterday, other than the obvious, devonte was piling up food, even mrs dekabl thought he may be going to run away, I dont know if she saw EACH child in the car or loading up the car friday night....Dekalbs said that devonte did NOT want them to call police.....WHY? Police would have hunted any runaways down and returned them to their abusive moms, they would have been seen as just unruly orphans with early mental issues and trouble now

He did not want Dekalbs to tell his moms about the food.....WHY? besdies teh obvious they wouldhave got beaten.....they would have taken the stash of food away adn he'd have no food for his escape plan to leave..

Why was Devonte continually asking her if she called CPS and he was at the dekalbs THREE times on THrusday and latest was 11:30 that night.....because if he and a sibling were missing and the dekalbs told teh cps what wsa gonig on, they would want to know WHERE EACH AND every child was, they would wnat them accuonted for as part of their investigaton....the other children may and hopefully would be taken away as was his hope and plan

there are still 2 children and 1 to 3 dogs missing

Hannah wanted to go to Seattle....whatever is there

I hope atleast these 2 are unaccounted fOR becauSE they are on the run.....they will be too scared to come out for a while if so AND if they dont know about the deaths of the others

JUST A MOM WITH HOPE~

If he ran away somehow from that car wreck scene, that is a highway lots would of noticed him on because it’s narrow. If he ran away beforehand...where would they go after so much isolation? The dogs weren’t in the car with them?

Sadly, I think they took them all down with them.

It may well have been the normal time for Sarah to get home. I’m not making any excuses for at all but “she arrived right after” as has been documented is different than speeding home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member