Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. It's not an important detail. It was only added to further inflame the court of public opinion against these people. Media has a habit of of doing that to further turn public opinion against someone, it makes them appear worse and feeds into the public need to pillory those they feel are beneath them. JMO.

Public opinion, including mine btw, is pretty severe. Random facts that aren't true strengthens their defense not their accountability . If the article said they were starved and not well taken care of, then abandon, it would have raised as much outrage. The fleas and ticks thing was unnecessary and just lying.

If u can abuse animals and kill a child.....kinda a no brainer.

I cannot believe we have 3 little boys missing still. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u can abuse animals and kill a child.....kinda a no brainer.

That's sorta my point. The story should be about Joe and what happened to him, not the dogs. It adds nothing to value to the case. I dunno, maybe it's strange that I consider the abuse and murder of a child a more important angle then a story about dogs. The dogs will be taken care of and adopted back out to another family, little Joe won't.

On a different aspect regarding the pooches. If the news report is correct and that the dogs were abandoned 3 days before Joe died, I wonder if they got rid of the dogs because the dogs were being protective of Joe? I'm thinking that maybe while JoeDad was beating up on Joe the dogs became aggressive towards him and remained that way after the fact and that is why they abandoned the dogs. Seems odd that the abandonment of the dogs would happen so close in time to when Joe was killed. If that is correct then that means the timeline is off, Joe could have been killed at a minimum of 3 days before he was reported missing.

Same with the dogs..... you don't have such serious signs of abuse the first time abuse happens. I will bet all my high heeled shoes that this was an abusive household for a very long time. I think when we hear the details of what went on in the house, it will be shocking and hard to hear. That's my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree, a mugshot of the mother while back you can see bruising on her. So incredibly sad.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I agree, a mugshot of the mother while back you can see bruising on her. So incredibly sad.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Which mugshot is that? I saw her most recent and she had a small red spot under her eye but not bruises.

Abused Dogs Belonged To Daniels Family
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/abused-dogs-belonged-to-daniels-family
(Video at link)

DICKSON, Tenn. - Animal rescue officials said dogs found with signs of abuse and neglect belonged to the family of missing 5-year-old Joe Clyde Daniels.

Two dogs were found left on a stranger’s property on Garners Creek Road last Sunday night, three days before Joe Clyde was reported missing by his parents.

The Dickson County Humane Society and TBC Boarding & Rescue have been working to give the dogs proper care.

“It was pretty sad,” said DCHS General Manager Vivienne Akhdary. “They were very skinny. They were covered in fleas and ticks and were very scared. The dogs were not well taken care of, and behavior shows definite signs of abuse.”

“They just pulled over and dropped them off,” said TBC Boarding & Rescue Founder Trisha Davis.

[...]

Is this a pattern? I know it's only 2 things and 2 doesn't technically qualify for a pattern, but it sounds like they were clearing house of the things they didn't want any more?

That is a different route than I was thinking, but that is still taking more time than I thought he had. Of course, he could have done this in the middle of the night for all I know.

Someone driving through reported seeing someone in the street 100 yards from the family home around 1 am. So a 2-hour round-trip would be feasible if that was actually JD skulking around and not little Joe running away.

JD‘s father says son is innocent, wants to throw Krystal under the bus.

Grandfather Of Murdered Dickson Child Speaks To NewsChannel 5
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/grandfather-of-murdered-dickson-child-speaks-to-newschannel-5
(Video at link)
[...]
NewsChannel 5 spoke with Joe's grandfather, the father of Joseph Ray Daniels. Police have accused Joseph Ray Daniels of killing his own son.

The grandfather told us he still believes Joe is alive, potentially kidnaped, or that Joe's mother, Krystal Daniels is responsible for his death. Krystal has also been charged in connection with Joe's death.

The Sheriff says the facts simply don't follow the grandfather's reasoning.

Oh boy. ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a different aspect regarding the pooches. If the news report is correct and that the dogs were abandoned 3 days before Joe died, I wonder if they got rid of the dogs because the dogs were being protective of Joe? I'm thinking that maybe while JoeDad was beating up on Joe the dogs became aggressive towards him and remained that way after the fact and that is why they abandoned the dogs. Seems odd that the abandonment of the dogs would happen so close in time to when Joe was killed. If that is correct then that means the timeline is off, Joe could have been killed at a minimum of 3 days before he was reported missing.
Hm. That's a good thought! Or maybe even worried about interfering with "burial " or something. I do think he was missing earlier than the call. Most are. They need time to cover up and throw off a trail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So far we have a disabled child beaten to death and dumped "in some isolated place". We have dogs showing signs of abuse and malnutrition. Gee I wonder how the poor siblings have fared! My heart breaks for these children. Poor little Joe had to pay the ultimate price for what I feel was a life of hell within those walls. These people make me sick. I'm sure poor little lad just couldn't be beaten and abused into compliance!

My heart breaks too. This is the same with Lucas, their lives were the price they paid to save their siblings.

That's sorta my point. The story should be about Joe and what happened to him, not the dogs. It adds nothing to value to the case. I dunno, maybe it's strange that I consider the abuse and murder of a child a more important angle then a story about dogs. The dogs will be taken care of and adopted back out to another family, little Joe won't.

Ok, so we never see eye to eye ever, but what? When did anyone say that the dogs are more important than Joe? As far as I can see, never. But the information about the dogs sure is relevant to this case as it paints a picture about that entire household and whether you like it or not, the dogs were apart of that.

JD‘s father says son is innocent, wants to throw Krystal under the bus.

Grandfather Of Murdered Dickson Child Speaks To NewsChannel 5
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/grandfather-of-murdered-dickson-child-speaks-to-newschannel-5
(Video at link)
[...]
NewsChannel 5 spoke with Joe's grandfather, the father of Joseph Ray Daniels. Police have accused Joseph Ray Daniels of killing his own son.

The grandfather told us he still believes Joe is alive, potentially kidnaped, or that Joe's mother, Krystal Daniels is responsible for his death. Krystal has also been charged in connection with Joe's death.

The Sheriff says the facts simply don't follow the grandfather's reasoning.

<modsnip>

He confessed.......hellfire. :notgood:

I had a feeling that his family would try to place the blame on KD alone. JD’s family is the only one we’ve heard from. Odd though that JD’s stepmom seemed to believe JD did it but his father doesn’t. I feel bad for JD’s dad. I don’t think he’ll even believe that Joe Clyde is dead until they find his body. &#128542;

Dickson county schools were on spring break and resumed 4/2. Joe Clyde should have been seen at school Monday and Tuesday by someone other than family. No reports indicate he was not at school those days - I think the timeline is pretty concrete, including the confession that supports the murder occurring Tuesday night Wednesday morning. In the news article above it also says the search is moving to rivers and creek beds per Sheriff Bledsoe.

I do know the Duck River has been high the last few weeks, but it is starting to level off now, not sure how the incoming rain will impact the levels, current, etc.

I am not an expert on water currents, paths and the like however I feel like given the weather conditions of the night Joe Clyde was murdered, time opportunity (arrival home from school until when the 911 call came in) and the confession Joe Clyde was taken to a "remote location" via an automobile, that the searchers are looking in the most reasonable areas. I consider all of that area to be remote... and I live in middle TN. I'm not sure what a "remote location" would mean to JoeDad. Maybe a reporter could pose that question to the family that has been giving interviews to MSM.

My thoughts and opinions only.

<modsnip>

He confessed.......hellfire. :notgood:

JMO, we've all been known to think -- and later have confirmed -- that there was much, much more to the story. I think the grandfather here is hurting, and saying exactly that, he believes there's something more here.

I can't see being so harsh on any family members of either victim or perp -- and this man is kin to both -- when he is struggling to make sense of this tragedy for so many.

JMO, we've all been known to think -- and later have confirmed -- that there was much, much more to the story. I think the grandfather here is hurting, and saying exactly that, he believes there's something more here.

I can't see being so harsh on any family members of either victim or perp -- and this man is kin to both -- when he is struggling to make sense of this tragedy for so many.

Exactly. He is going to be in shock and grieving, and part of grief is denial and anger. His denial that Joe Clyde is dead, his denial of Joseph being the killer, wanting to blame Krystal for it. That doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure he is having so many different thoughts, feelings and emotions right now. Not only has his grandson been killed, but he has to come to terms that his son is most likely guilty of that. (Yes I know dad confessed but innocent until proven guilty and all that). Extended family are victims and have to deal with the trauma of losing someone in such tragic circumstances. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get