Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of those darn I phones that has battery and speed issues. So forgive double posts. Going to have it looked at again today. With thoughts if thanks to APPLE.

Where would I look to see if storm drains have been searched. They often have flood access. Access which can be readily opened and useable by anyone who has the strength to operate handles.

Local homeless live live underground in large cities. I am part of a group who delivers food and water by the truckload to those here.

Thank you.

I'm glad you brought this up. I've been wondering the same thing.

Hey all, not trying to pick words apart, but I've seen a few posts refer to EG's atty as "he" -- it made me wonder if EG had changed attorneys. The one who argued for her lower bond was Julia Leth-Perez http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html. Also, do we know if EG needs more than one atty (one to handle CINC case and one for CE charge)? Or is it even typical to have an atty helping with a CINC case?

FLA, You mentioned back thread that JO wasn't allowed to pick up Lucas from EG's apartment/house and would meet somewhere away from the house. Do we know where the exchange usually took place? Was it always the same place? Maybe that's where our search needs to head and along the route she would have taken for that exchange.

I know Ana.
I have to do the usual commute today but that usually means a little more free time to devote to these cases, especial to Lucas since he has stolen my heart.
Chi:heartbeat::waiting::candle:

Sure would like to know if this was premeditated days or weeks in advance. I can make it make sense either way, but it's where she would hide him and if she had an accomplice that might make the difference.
Seeing her knuckles in jail......did we decide if they were shadows or bruises or scuff marks? It was both hands right?

I hope on ESO list are the many children are those that go missing on the caretakers watch and are never found. I had also forgotten about little Ember what a sad case and now the person who disappeared her is gone. Even Little Joe dad confessed but won't say where he put Little Joe.

Let's Find Lucas!

Sure would like to know if this was premeditated days or weeks in advance. I can make it make sense either way, but it's where she would hide him and if she had an accomplice that might make the difference.
Seeing her knuckles in jail......did we decide if they were shadows or bruises or scuff marks? It was both hands right?

I have never commented about the knuckles, I personally think they were just shadows. The way the camera in that room was, it distorted the picture very badly. imo

I believe Klein was also involved in the Ember Graham case. I think that might be the source of the negative comments, but I'm not sure.

Here's a link to Ember's thread. She's still missing. :(

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...os-Happy-Valley-2-July-2015-3&highlight=Klein

Thanks for the link. Yes, that's one of the cases that's a source of negative comments. He's apparently being sued in that case by the family that hired him. He's also allegedly being sued in the DeOrr Kunz case, which is another source of negative comments.

Apparently, you have to be licensed in a state to conduct investigations in that particular state .

Here's the link to licensed PIs in Kansas. I'm not seeing his name on the list.

https://ag.ks.gov/docs/default-sour...f-licensed-detectives.pdf?sfvrsn=301dc11a_174

Maybe someone whose well versed in the topic can speak to it as I don't know much about it, only what I've been reading.

FLA, You mentioned back thread that JO wasn't allowed to pick up Lucas from EG's apartment/house and would meet somewhere away from the house. Do we know where the exchange usually took place? Was it always the same place? Maybe that's where our search needs to head and along the route she would have taken for that exchange.

Bringing this forward because I keep thinking Lucas will be found closer to JO. Nothing like EG kicking her in the gut even more than killing her child- she would dispose of him close to her as well. IMO

Thanks for the link. Yes, that's one of the cases that's a source of negative comments. He's apparently being sued in that case by the family that hired him. He's also allegedly being sued in the DeOrr Kunz case, which is another source of negative comments.

Apparently, you have to be licensed in a state to conduct investigations in that particular state .

https://ag.ks.gov/docs/default-sour...f-licensed-detectives.pdf?sfvrsn=301dc11a_174

Maybe someone whose well versed in the topic can speak to it as I don't know much about it, only what I've been reading.

I hope someone who knows the ins and outs of PI licenses will chime in. I think it would probably be better to get a Kansas-licensed PI involved in the case, both for legal reasons and for general knowledge of the state and relationships with LE in the state. I wouldn't want to use a PI who isn't licensed in my state.

Hiring a PI doesn't mean a arrest or a conviction. They just gather information and give their opinion. I don't think the PI is going to get a confession out of EG.

I would think Tim Miller and TXEQ would be better at finding Lucas if they had a concrete direction to go. all imo jmo and moo

Hiring a PI doesn't mean a arrest or a conviction. They just gather information and give their opinion. I don't think the PI is going to get a confession out of EG.

I would think Tim Miller and TXEQ would be better at finding Lucas if they had a concrete direction to go. all imo jmo and moo

I completely agree with you. I think TXEQ will come back if needed. They seem to have a full plate of cases right now, unfortunately. :(

After a quick read, before Klein came in, the very small LE team may have missed some very key opportunities. First they had several questionable last sightings of the child. There were minor differences/ inconsistencies between what two LE officials said to press. I think they were just overwhelmed by the entire situation and lacked resources and training to handle the first few hours. LE was kind of neutral when it came to Klein. But I believe they all did their best with what they had.

In my humble opinion we all may wish to be very careful about anything expressed anywhere online as in one case it appears that particular blog posts are going to be evidentiary.

A very respectful reminder to be cautious about leaving a permanent footprint anywhere.

I'm sure this is answered somewhere and I just can't recall or find it. But if EG killed him at home and transported him somewhere in her car wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on something? Did cadaver dogs ever pick up any scent around the home or car?? How often are those dogs wrong?

I'm thinking also about how they searched where Sherin's body was and they never picked up her scent. People were even insisting her body had to have been moved since they searched there for her.

I think one benefit of PI involvement is in interviewing possible alternative leads. I would think there may be many who are intimidated by LE, possibly having prior unpleasant contact. I don't think PI's have arresting authority. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm sure this is answered somewhere and I just can't recall or find it. But if EG killed him at home and transported him somewhere in her car wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on something? Did cadaver dogs ever pick up any scent around the home or car?? How often are those dogs wrong?

I'm thinking also about how they searched where Sherin's body was and they never picked up her scent. People were even insisting her body had to have been moved since they searched there for her.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't remember if they brought in cadaver dogs, hence me asking about it last night.

All we know is that they had dogs, we were never told if they were specifically cadaver dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288