ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

They do eat yummy food and they eat out of the garbage because the are emotional disturbed and have maladaptive behaviors from traumatic abuse and neglect that you may not be able to fathom.

You could ask why do hoarders hoard to the point of isolating themselves, destroying their homes, and their health, people have mental health issues and do not always behave rationally.

So the wise parent takes the garbage and makes it inaccessible because the wise and loving parent does not want their child to eat garbage.

This garbage eating was reported by them about the teen foster child and then the adopted children.What are the odds? With that much experience one would think they would figure out how to ditch the garbage

The audio of DK's father calling 911 is absolutely heartbreaking. He said he thought they might even be kidnapped and that when they came back the next day to tell the DeKalbs everything was alright, they were "standing at attention" and scared to death. He is a very good man.

It also seems to me that Sarah was "calling in sick" with that text to her friend. So she may have just been making excuses since she knew they were going to run.

Imo we don’t know what went on with the adoptions and birth families. The kids were living with the aunt, so I would think CPS searched within the family to some extent. Perhaps the aunt wasn’t fit to care for the kids, or wasn’t on board to care for the kids. We are hearing from an attorney via (imo) a very poorly written article which left me with more questions than answers.

So very poorly written. And I’m sorry, but I think someone’s looking for a settlement. Expect the lawsuit to be filed soon.

Detachment: If you watch the Bird Landing on the Podium at the Bernie Sanders rally, Jen seems so animated. She goes to high five Sarah at one point. Sarah's response reads lukewarm at best.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2TVLoxsDA

It brings tears to my eyes to see Markis pointing at the bird with such unbridled joy. I remember watching this video quite a few times and thinking how excited/happy everyone was. Now I don't know what to think. I am looking at two abusive parents...act for the camera? I am heartbroken for these children.

So the wise parent takes the garbage and makes it inaccessible because the wise and loving parent does not want their child to eat garbage.

This garbage eating was reported by them about the teen foster child and then the adopted children.What are the odds? With that much experience one would think they would figure out how to ditch the garbage

It’s not that simple imo. If your child is overeating because of emotional issues, it can be way more damaging to put locks on the fridge imo. Removing the garbage can isn’t going to make their emotional issues go away. JMO

This was posted by alireba on Thread #2. Sorry I am having trouble quoting it so a copied and pasted. When I first read it last week I thought was a crazy scary glimpse into the mind of Jen at least and still do.

I found this copied post by Jen Hart on Facebook
&#65533;&#65533;Here&#8217;s an ominous message that Jen Hart wrote on her fb page last summer...after their &#8216;Hug Seen Around The World&#8217; notoriety and challenges. This is a glimpse of their experience...

&#8220;I unplugged from Facebook for over half of this year. I've had to change my/our phone number(s) twice. I've steered clear of public settings for the most part. Rather than answering the floods of messages like: Where have you been? Why haven't you responded to my texts? Etc - I'll try and address SOME of the things that led to the disconnect.

This. Year. Slammed. Us. Hard. It was as if we were continuously seeing this "Proceed No Further" sign showing up in a myriad of ways.

Extremely simplified explanation:
Loss of a friend
Loss of 5 animals(2 in the last month)
Serious stalking and threats of violence towards me and my family
Robbed/vandalism
Cancer
3 job transfers(Sarah)
Several other very challenging medical diagnosis
Surgery

Sarah: rear ended in a car accident. Totaled
Discrimination from the government & insurance companies - which nearly led to homelessness weeks before closing on our home. Yeah. This is still a thing that happens. Thanks to my wife for being a badass superhero along side of me to combat this bs.

*All of this while home hunting non stop for over a year.

*All of this during an already very terrifying time in this country (and Portland...holy ****)

*All of this while trying to be supportive and loving wife whilst raising 6 teenagers.

So, where have I(we) been?
SELF CARE, y'all. I've been taking care of myself and my family. Our safety, emotional and physical health are always the absolute most important things. Period. Releasing the expectations to show up here or elsewhere was vital in my own healing. I am no service to others if my tank is empty.

What do we need? What we need is loving understanding that there is a lot going on, and that we are working on putting our lives back together now that we've finally purchased our new home/land. Time. Trust building. Time. Trust building. TIME. We've been fighting the good fight always - just a little more behind the scenes than usual.

What we don't need:
-pity or sorrow for these struggles
-guilt trips for not meeting your expectations
-pressure of any kind.

We've embarked on an incredible new journey up on some beautiful land in Washington. After over 4 1/2 years in the PNW, we finally feel at HOME. We're looking forward to sharing it with everyone... when the time is right.

Big&#65533;&#65533;Love

Oh - and if you still have our old phone numbers, please don't text or call them anymore...unless you like really colorful language from strangers.&#65533;&#65533;&#8221;

- Jen Hart, June 2017

Mariposa, TY for bringing this forward. It's so interesting how messaging is so revealing. This woman reminds me of a very scary woman I knew in my past... She, like Jen, was both an angry baby, and a justice warrior.

Bbm: Jen's - Angry baby; "self care y'all". And her justice warrior; "terrifying time in Portland" are both aggressive and under some perceived siege narrative.

I notice no posting of news, caring, sympathy, empathy for Devonte, and his iconic photograph that sparked the firestorm? -jmo... If my child had an image that went global and sparked controversy, he'd be the first at the top of my "bullet point" list... How was Devonte? What did he think? After all, it was a big deal.

And finally, what's up with the accusatory "what we don't need" guilt trips category?

IMO, water seeks its level. This scenario that these two sought out in the first place has finally met the justice warrior level. Their choices were an end to the means. Their choices are rooted in some kind of angry baby of non acceptance from childhood, probably. And they sought out and hijacked a bunch of innocent kids to prop up their own insufficient, and incomplete self worth, dreams, and vision for the future...

To those nay saying the politics... I say these two women used politics to validate something else which is the truth behind the facade.

One of my grandparents was never the same after Adlai Stevenson lost to Dwight Eisenhower in 1952. The perceived threat was really a mask for something deeper on a personal level.

So that is to say, the justice warrior might be searching, and choosing something big enough to suit the original wound, as the psychiatrists would say.

I also don't think it's superficial to take a hacksaw to a mannequins body parts. It's a big clue into the "original wound". IMO.

And finally, finally, I never thought I'd read about something worse than the Turpin children, but God bless them, I think they are the lucky ones. They were saved in time.

Mariposa, TY for bringing this forward. It's so interesting how messaging is so revealing. This woman reminds me of a very scary woman I knew in my past... She, like Jen, was both an angry baby, and a justice warrior.

Bbm: Jen's - Angry baby; "self care y'all". And her justice warrior; "terrifying time in Portland" are both aggressive and under some perceived siege narrative.

I notice no posting of news, caring, sympathy, empathy for Devonte, and his iconic photograph that sparked the firestorm? -jmo... If my child had an image that went global and sparked controversy, he'd be the first at the top of my "bullet point" list... How was Devonte? What did he think? After all, it was a big deal.

And finally, what's up with the accusatory "what we don't need" guilt trips category?

IMO, water seeks its level. This scenario that these two sought out in the first place has finally met the justice warrior level. Their choices were an end to the means. Their choices are rooted in some kind of angry baby of non acceptance from childhood, probably. And they sought out and hijacked a bunch of innocent kids to prop up their own insufficient, and incomplete self worth, dreams, and vision for the future...

To those nay saying the politics... I say these two women used politics to validate something else which is the truth behind the facade.

One of my grandparents was never the same after Adlai Stevenson lost to Dwight Eisenhower in 1952. The perceived threat was really a mask for something deeper on a personal level.

So that is to say, the justice warrior might be searching, and choosing something big enough to suit the original wound, as the psychiatrists would say.

I also don't think it's superficial to take a hacksaw to a mannequins body parts. It's a big clue into the "original wound". IMO.

And finally, finally, I never thought I'd read about something worse than the Turpin children, but God bless them, I think they are the lucky ones. They were saved in time.

Some very deep thought provoking comments here. thanks rose- this tends to explain my original question way back

about the 'why' these two young women with no experience with children, no special experience or training in race relations, but seek out children w/ difficult backgrounds, different race, and then X6. Take in 6.

It reminds me a bit of the women hoarders who 'rescue' downtrodden, starved and abused horses. Authorities find years later that

these women actually create a scenario where they cannot adequately care for the abused horses and end up abusing and starving and neglecting

same horses all over again. This seems to be the same here. The psychological payoff for these two women was not

sufficient to warrant all the work and effort it required to keep this ship sailing. their motives for adopting were built

on false beliefs that their wounded psyche's would be healed and buffetted by this undertaking. they finally
understood this and threw in the towel before it was all removed from them by authorities.

Some very deep thought provoking comments here. thanks rose- this tends to explain my original question way back

about the 'why' these two young women with no experience with children, no special experience or training in race relations, but seek out children w/ difficult backgrounds, different race, and then X6. Take in 6.

It reminds me a bit of the women hoarders who 'rescue' downtrodden, starved and abused horses. Authorities find years later that

these women actually create a scenario where they cannot adequately care for the abused horses and end up abusing and starving and neglecting

same horses all over again. This seems to be the same here. The psychological payoff for these two women was not

sufficient to warrant all the work and effort it required to keep this ship sailing. their motives for adopting were built

on false beliefs that their wounded psyche's would be healed and buffetted by this undertaking. they finally
understood this and threw in the towel before it was all removed from them by authorities.

This is a really good post. It makes complete sense.

Regarding my comparison above about 'Rescued Horses". women who set up horse/animal rescues also have $$$$

in their plan since they get lots of sympathy donations and it can become a financially thriving business if done right.

I do believe the financial incentives for taking these 6 kids was part of the payoff for these women. Jen could stay

home, be the marine sargeant disciplinarian, be the naturalist gardener growing their own food, being the farmer

with animals/ goats/chickens, etc. The financial incentives played a huge part in this whole tragedy. MOO.

I just noticed something interesting. Jen states there have been 3 job transfers for Sarah in the past year. Sarah’s Linkedin says she has been at the same Kohl’s in OR since 2015. She was at the Kohl’s before that since 2012. So, where were these 3 transfers in a year?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-hart-1b755858/

LinkedIn isn’t really verified information; it’s self-reported (kinda like FaceBook!) The only way to verify Jen’s employment is through HR wherever she worked.

Pretty sick case all around. Looks like Jennifer and Sarah Hart are abusers.

I would not be surprised if they are injustice collectors.

Not often you hear about people who adopt children and are criminals. Carri and Larry Williams, Nicole Finn, Lori Drew, Jerry Sandusky, and Jim Jones adopted children.

“Injustice collectors” is brilliant and a perfect descriptive term. Hope you don’t mind that I’m going to borrow that one!

Maybe that is the reason that Davonte was always the kid to take the trash out. And in one day and night alone he managed to get to DeKalb's 3 times, latest at 11:30 pm. He must have been sneaking out his window, too and with such an open lawn, I do not know how he was never caught leaving the property all of those times.

This may have been shared before but its the first I have seen this. Im starting to agree that both had serious issues. Not sure what kind of sickness she is referring to here.

"One of the moms who died when an SUV plunged off a Northern California cliff, killing a family of eight, told a friend days before that she was so sick she might have to go to hospital."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-cliff-sent-worrying-3am-text-message.html

Garbage is kinda one of those things kids need to learn to deal with appropriately. They have to throw things away. There are trash cans EVERYWHERE in society. Now, I did take the garbage cans from the bathrooms to encourage toilet paper to be put in the toilet instead. This was a common issue with, like, half our kiddos! But I would not have removed the kitchen trash can. I would likely have moved it to be better supervised. I might have also used a baby gate so I could hear if someone went into the area the garbage can was (we used a baby gate for another area of the house in order to help us hear and keep better supervision so I could see doing that with this issue). But I still want kids over 18-24 months using trash and recycling cans so wouldn’t remove them.

And *generally* I would guess it wasn’t very likely to get multiple kids with this behavior. However, we have gotten a few situations that seem statistically impossible. One behavior we have had with several kids when I know people who wouldn’t have kept one kid that did it, much less making a career of it. I also have had three kids that were diagnosed with a certain health condition while in my home. 2% of the population have this issue but it still would be unlikely that I’d get three in a fairly short time (not to mention two of those were babies in which it is rarely dx’d).

Anyway, so I don’t know if I believe Jen that they had several kids with this behavior or not. But it’s a matter of opinion on the wise course of action to address it. I think my concern is that NO course of action is shared. Did these kids (or parents!) ever see a psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, etc?

Also note that 2 of the kids wore what appear to be prescription glasses continually (in most pictures). So, I'm assuming that they were open to seeking care for eye exams, as well as seeking and paying for prescription glasses.

IMO, It looks like they other kids had nice straight/white teeth. I'm not trying to defend Sarah or Jen by any means but dental work is EXPENSIVE! I couldn't imagine having to pay for dental work on six kids in the same year. Not saying it was right to leave poor Hannah with no teeth but we really don't know anything about Dr visits and Dentist Appts. They may have been trying to save money to get implants for her.

On the other hand, it does seem like Hannah and Markis were the two least favorite of the group. Maybe they just didn't care enough to help them get what the needed.

IMO, It looks like they other kids had nice straight/white teeth. I'm not trying to defend Sarah or Jen by any means but dental work is EXPENSIVE! I couldn't imagine having to pay for dental work on six kids in the same year. Not saying it was right to leave poor Hannah with no teeth but we really don't know anything about Dr visits and Dentist Appts. They may have been trying to save money to get implants for her.

On the other hand, it does seem like Hannah and Markis were the two least favorite of the group. Maybe they just didn't care enough to help them get what the needed.

Hannah’s teeth thing bothers me.

First, these women got the adoption tax credit AND they were able to do it when it was refundable. A friend of mine who adopted a sibling group in 2009 got $72,000 lump sum the year that the credit was refundable (2012?).

And then each year, if their taxable income was approximately $53K, they were also getting several thousand dollars for the income tax return.

There is no excuse why Hannah’s teeth weren’t eventually fixed. Maybe they couldn’t have done it immediately; but they definitely could have done so if they had chosen to.

LinkedIn isn’t really verified information; it’s self-reported (kinda like FaceBook!) The only way to verify Jen’s employment is through HR wherever she worked.

Her current place of employment has been verified by news reports that include interviews with co-workers.

If they had gotten her to the dentist right away, she might have not even NEEDED implants. Many teeth can actually be replanted and saved if you get to the dentist right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd