Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you wouldn't know if he had taken it or if it was all part of the staging. We don't know if he was asked to buy it, when and why. Neither does Meeks. Maybe she asked him that morning to get her a sleep aid but when asked by LE she said, no I don't know why he bought that. Much of what Meeks believes is based on her word. But we already know she's a cheater so lying is 2nd nature.
Meeks feels he has some evidence that MC was depressed enough to be suicidal. But was that evidence staged as well? Texts, phone calls, blood, sleep aid and a missing bike? It would be as simple as taking his phone and sending messages and calls back and forth before tossing it in the lake. Meeks sees it as evidence of his state of mind. But the only thing he knows is that the phone last pinged at the bridge. Who had it is unknown because he didn't try to find out.

A lot of the information from immediately on scene ultimately came from BC. There’s really no way to know what is legit, and what isn’t. And HCSO mostly had her word to go off of, so anything that they have put out is based on that. Our VI was getting information from BC, so there’s not a lot of reliability there, either. Was the shop really locked like we’ve been led to believe? Who knows. Was it really cold medicine on the check out in WalMart? Who knows. Without seeing the actual receipt, and the SKU numbers for the products, who knows. There is a lot of information that we’ve taken as gospel that when you really consider the source, it makes it questionable.

JMHO....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sorry, I had to chuckle at the thought of Mr. Chambers, well over 6 ft., zoned out on cold meds, riding a mountain bike at a consistent very slow speed for hours with only one stop, at the top of a hill.
And NOBODY seeing this! That would have been a Youtube video gone viral. Puh-leeeeze.
I hope to God there is something in progress here, because I'm getting angrier by the day.

I still can’t believe that HCSO thinks that the public is dumb enough to believe any of that . Really kind of an insult.

I have no idea how to find the post, but IIRC our original VI confirmed that it was a cold medicine for HPB patients. (based on my memory only, so take that for what it's worth). MMO/MOO
I remember this, also. For the longest time , the item purchased other than the mascara was kept private. It took a while for our VI to let us know what it was. We spent much time zooming in on that box (in the released video) at the checkout @ Wal-Mart as MC was paying.

Edit: Not sure if our VI got her info from LE or BC or saw the receipt & box herself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I still can’t believe that HCSO thinks that the public is dumb enough to believe any of that . Really kind of an insult.

It's so dumb I wonder if it was intentional. Something done as a way of telling those involved something hidden in that message that they know. Or else said to really make them relax and think they are far off their trail. I mean it's so dumb I can't hardly believe it was said with a straight face.

It's so dumb I wonder if it was intentional. Something done as a way of telling those involved something hidden in that message that they know. Or else said to really make them relax and think they are far off their trail. I mean it's so dumb I can't hardly believe it was said with a straight face.

Personally, I saw it as a veiled threat to back off and hush up.

Well now this is an interesting thought.

IMHO thats giving the sheriff more credit for brains than what I think is warranted.

That is true, but I guess my brain is more wondering if the box was at home, put away, missing all together...... I don't mean to bring it back up because we looked at it for so long! It's just been on my mind again, for some reason. Wondering if it will give insight. It seemed so unimportant, but now, maybe it's actually not. The biggest mystery is why can't we match the product!!! There is an insanely good sleuther on the child sex abuse interpol thread. We need to ask him to match it for us!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the fact that LE and family are not talking about it makes it important........kind of like when they asked all the questions of the Sheriff and he answered all of them except "Did BC take a polygraph?" and he answered "I am not going to answer that!" Well DUH! You just answered that I think!

We know they found the receipt, so they know what the other itme was....so why not tell us? Because it means "something"!

The problem is you wouldn't know if he had taken it or if it was all part of the staging. We don't know if he was asked to buy it, when and why. Neither does Meeks. Maybe she asked him that morning to get her a sleep aid but when asked by LE she said, no I don't know why he bought that. Much of what Meeks believes is based on her word. But we already know she's a cheater so lying is 2nd nature.
Meeks feels he has some evidence that MC was depressed enough to be suicidal. But was that evidence staged as well? Texts, phone calls, blood, sleep aid and a missing bike? It would be as simple as taking his phone and sending messages and calls back and forth before tossing it in the lake. Meeks sees it as evidence of his state of mind. But the only thing he knows is that the phone last pinged at the bridge. Who had it is unknown because he didn't try to find out.

The staging thing has me thinking- really BC had about 6 weeks off?! That’s alot of time to get your ducks in a row sort of speak. She was watching MC’s daily routine which she may have not ever really paid attention to until she was home. I mean, my husband works 7 days a week. He knows probably a speckle of my routine with the kids because he has left for work by the time I have all three kids up and start about our day.

I’d really love to see her phone records... I can only imagine the good finds that could be found! I have never understood why she was quick to get the phones turned off. Better yet- why LE allowed it during an investigation. Or lack there of!

The staging thing has me thinking- really BC had about 6 weeks off?! That’s alot of time to get your ducks in a row sort of speak. She was watching MC’s daily routine which she may have not ever really paid attention to until she was home. I mean, my husband works 7 days a week. He knows probably a speckle of my routine with the kids because he has left for work by the time I have all three kids up and start about our day.

I’d really love to see her phone records... I can only imagine the good finds that could be found! I have never understood why she was quick to get the phones turned off. Better yet- well LE allowed it during an investigation. Or lack there of!

I’d also like to see her browser history.

You know what just dawned on me- I find it odd that he mentions callings suzy and JC1 to apologize for the suicide announcement yet never BC??! Why would he not reach out to her? He also says “he can’t speak on why BC doesn’t make public pleads for her husband to be found”.... as a friend of BC and MC you would think Meeks would check in on her now and again. See her at church? Pray with her ??! Odd to me he was so fast to skip anything with her all together. BC didnt need an apology for the suicide theory because why...that’s what she wants everyone to believe!

You know what just dawned on me- I find it odd that he mentions callings suzy and JC1 to apologize for the suicide announcement yet never BC??! Why would he not reach out to her? He also says “he can’t speak on why BC doesn’t make public pleads for her husband to be found”.... as a friend of BC and MC you would think Meeks would check in on her now and again. See her at church? Pray with her ??! Odd to me he was so fast to skip anything with her all together. BC didnt need an apology for the suicide theory because why...that’s what she wants everyone to believe!
Truuuuuueeee!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have no idea how to find the post, but IIRC our original VI confirmed that it was a cold medicine for HPB patients. (based on my memory only, so take that for what it's worth). MMO/MOO

It was said way back then to be Coricidin HBP (a cold medicine for people with high blood pressure) altho the picture of the item on the check-out counter at Walmart never looked very similar to actual boxes/packaging of this cold medication (I and others spent a lot of time comparing)

I looked extra long and hard at the box in the picture since any box of Coricidin I’ve seen is smaller and white. It looks more like a flea collar (which makes no sense) than Coricidin.

I looked extra long and hard at the box in the picture since any box of Coricidin I’ve seen is smaller and white. It looks more like a flea collar (which makes no sense) than Coricidin.
MC did have one dog that I recall.
Don't know if he was allowed in the house, though, but honestly, that's a good guess.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Note to self: Don't go there again, with the boxes. You will drive yourself crazy. Again.

Even though I agree that's a good guess; it does appear it could be that, the VI, Pmerle00 did say it was allergy medication for people with high blood pressure.

I found two of her posts about it on Thread 2, #181 and #184. They were written on 7/26/17 at 5:21 p.m. and 5:29 p.m. respectively.

Since I don't know how to bring them over, I will just quote them word for word, the parts relating to that item.

Post # 181

"... I noted the other item, it was allergy meds for people with high blood pressure. To us, that's not relevant..."

She went on to explain in Post # 184 why the so-called secrecy about it and the questions about why the family hadn't revealed it.

"... It's not that we didn't want to, but just couldn't get an answer from HCSO if it was ok to. They still haven't answered, but the speculation on here got too wild and we couldn't stand it anymore..."

This is as far as I am in rereading over the threads. I just finished the first thread, and this is into the second one. She may have been more specific about the brand name later on, but I haven't got that far yet.

Just wanted to share what I had discovered though at this point in my re-reading...

JMO

Note to self: Don't go there again, with the boxes. You will drive yourself crazy. Again.
attachment.php

It looks similar to Corcidin but not exactly. Maybe Wal-Mart brand.

Attachments

• 20180413_114542.png
    20180413_114542.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 146

DO yall remember what thread that picture was in? Or can you add the link with the picture of the purchase from the conveyor belt? Maybe if we bring the picture up again, it will be seen by new eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2