CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we went to an amusement park. We rode a ride that launched you 13 stories high- then dropped you.
As we were at the top, I was overwhelmed at how high it was. It Helped put in perspective,for me how far up the cliff they plummeted off of was.

2. The fact they weren’t strapped in, makes my heart hurt even more, Obviously upon impact they would perish. But, being unstrapped when they went off the cliff, with the car forces of gravity and the car flipping, they were thrown around and in pain and terrified(not that they wouldn’t have been terrified if they were strapped in). Why go to the point of drugging them, to kill them “smoothly” only to leave them unstrapped so they’d sure to be awakened, by being thrown about the car. We were harnessed in and the sheer force of the drop was terrifying. I can’t imagine the last moments of these precious children’s lives.

I want to think Jen had a few drinks too many and pulled out at top speed thinking she was going in the opppsite direction and it was a horrible accident.

I want to think that..but honestly my heart and logic says...no. This was a murder/suicide by a cruel and unstable person(s).

Rest In Peace Hart children.

Perhaps she had to get the text out of the way because she was going to dispose of the phone ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Or perhaps someone else had to get a text out of the way before someone else disposed of the phone.

If the dose of Benedryl was lethal and it was given to the family the first night of travel, it would explain why no one saw the children. Their bodies would have been in the car the entire time.

Repeating for those who were cave diving or mountain climbing or were somewhere else and did not see the warnings.

We know the birth parents lost custody of these kids. We know it was because of their choices.

If discussing the bio family was in any way helpful or relevant it would be allowed. Other than the obvious the bio family has nothing to do with the murder. Discussing the obvious when it is not directly connected to the crime only slows things down.

The bio family did not drive those kids off a cliff.

Sometimes a person is so sick with addiction they let their kids go into foster care without a fight. Thinking, like we all would, their children would be better off with a loving foster family than with them.

It is easy to judge. We all do it. I do it. However, as we have stated, we are not going to keep discussing the bio family and stating the obvious.

The Bio Family Did Not Drive Their Kids Off A Cliff.

I am sure the bio family knows their mistakes.

This thread is about the Hart children's murder.

Thank you,
Tricia
P.S. If you think this is directed at you personally it is not. We have removed a good number of posts about the bio family from many posters.

If the dose of Benedryl was lethal and it was given to the family the first night of travel, it would explain why no one saw the children. Their bodies would have been in the car the entire time.

I wonder if the media would have mentioned that they were already deceased upon impact?

Just some general remarks:

Children in layers and long sleeves - I've lived in WA and OR and it is miserable, IMO - chilly, damp, nearly all the time. I wore a down jacket to a Fourth of July parade. Layers usually worn bc of climate.

I did see a picture of Hannah clowning with the others, mouth open, no front teeth. I have also done a Google pix search and saw a lot more pix of the kids, including pix taken by non-family. But usually her little mouth is shut. Was she cruelly told not to smile?

Spontaneous trip vs running off: Pets and seedlings left (including the chickens and chicks) plus CPS visit equals running off.

I've noticed a lot of pix posted by JH where the kids are posed alike, dressed alike, wearing sunglasses, wearing hats, etc. While I often saw this in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, I have never seen such unrelenting posing as a year round thing. Maybe the moms were trying for a lot of followers online. To me, the kids were props.

Also, are there any Christmas or B'day pix??? Just any real pix?

Regimented family: I'm from huge family and they lend themselves to it. Otherwise, chaotic. But we were allowed to be part of the outside world and have friends. They were hiding those poor kids!

WHERE did they sleep, where used bathrooms, on that last trip?

Thx for reading.

MOOs
ad1c532009976ce4802a8b911a386acb.jpg

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Severing of parental rights, particularly in cases like this, is quite a lengthy legal process, with many interdisciplinary layers, and not undertaken for frivolous matters, or one time "mistakes".

This is true, sometimes. And sometimes it is not.

I was personally involved in assisting a single young black mother when her 3 year old with cerebral palsy lost her ability to eat (as doctors predicted could happen because of her motor weakness, and as the medical professionals who came to the home weekly to give her oral therapy said could happen). Mom took the girl to the ER when it happened, and the ER doc assumed that because the child was underweight (and, my guess, the mother was young, single, black, inner city, and VERY poor) that the mother was either intentionally starving or neglecting to feed her (why you'd then go to the ER, who knows?).

I went to court hearing after hearing, family reunification meeting after meeting, and heard CPS tell lie after lie, and the judge never allow testimony from the therapists who were brought into the home weekly. The case worker illegally threatened to remove all her children if she didn't immediately sign a TPR for this one. Other case workers told the judge that this mother was a threat to this child because she had a "history" with CPS (the history was, she had been a foster child raised by their own incompetent agency!).

I saw her sign a TPR because she was scared to death she'd lose *all* her children. I've known this mother for 10 years since then; she has never been on drugs or so much as touched a drop of alcohol, doesn't smoke or swear, and works full-time as a cook and has all this time.

Yes, CPS really did sever her parental rights, abruptly, despicably, frivolously, for a one-time ER visit, with many interdisciplinary layers.

It happens, a lot, to poor single young black mothers.

Devonte's hand looks relaxed to me. What strikes me is Jen's one finger seeming to press into the child's armpit on her left. Also, to me it looks like Sarah's smile is forced. I can't say there are no front teeth present on Hannah (white vest) though, to me, it looks like she has them, or at least one of them, even when I blow it up.
attachment.php
I noticed her hand too, creepy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A picture of Hannah from September 2011, before she lost her front teeth, showing a very bright smile.

View attachment 132911

Look at all those layers of too-big clothes and the dark glasses and hats. These kids bodies are being concealed deliberately under the guise of costume. The lies, the lies, lying clothes..... There must have been evidence for severe physical abuse already if they had to be covered up like that.

Makes me ill.

That older kid might be having a problem with wisdom teeth, or damage from getting punched in the jaw.

Devonte's hand looks relaxed to me. What strikes me is Jen's one finger seeming to press into the child's armpit on her left. Also, to me it looks like Sarah's smile is forced. I can't say there are no front teeth present on Hannah (white vest) though, to me, it looks like she has them, or at least one of them, even when I blow it up.
attachment.php

Their smiles are forced in ALL of the photos. Everything is staged. Their whole life is staged, costumes and all.

I imagine dentists have some kind of network so I think LE has reached out to them and no one has said they treated the kids.

I wonder if they ever saw doctors?Gypsy Rose who had multiple unnecessary operations saw plenty of doctors. They can be fooled

Lt. Shannon Barney, a sheriff's office spokesman, said Friday that authorities can't rely on dental records to identify the body that was recovered last weekend because authorities haven't been able to find a dentist who treated the children.

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...f/2018/04/devonte_harts_biological_mom_t.html

This is true, sometimes. And sometimes it is not.

I was personally involved in assisting a single young black mother when her 3 year old with cerebral palsy lost her ability to eat (as doctors predicted could happen because of her motor weakness, and as the medical professionals who came to the home weekly to give her oral therapy said could happen). Mom took the girl to the ER when it happened, and the ER doc assumed that because the child was underweight (and, my guess, the mother was young, single, black, inner city, and VERY poor) that the mother was either intentionally starving or neglecting to feed her (why you'd then go to the ER, who knows?).

I went to court hearing after hearing, family reunification meeting after meeting, and heard CPS tell lie after lie, and the judge never allow testimony from the therapists who were brought into the home weekly. The case worker illegally threatened to remove all her children if she didn't immediately sign a TPR for this one. Other case workers told the judge that this mother was a threat to this child because she had a "history" with CPS (the history was, she had been a foster child raised by their own incompetent agency!).

I saw her sign a TPR because she was scared to death she'd lose *all* her children. I've known this mother for 10 years since then; she has never been on drugs or so much as touched a drop of alcohol, doesn't smoke or swear, and works full-time as a cook and has all this time.

Yes, CPS really did sever her parental rights, abruptly, despicably, frivolously, for a one-time ER visit, with many interdisciplinary layers.

It happens, a lot, to poor single young black mothers.

That just makes me sick to read. I hate injustice - it's a blight on our society.

Someone earlier mentioned the logistics of taking all those small children to festivals and how it seemed unlikely that they could manage it if the children had significant issues. That may well be true, but as I was remarking rather wryly to my wife the other day, if there is any benefit to abusing your children, it's that you can get them to behave. You do have to be consistent and not chaotically abusive, but I know many people, including myself who were raised in strict, rule heavy households where obedience was hammered home day in and day out, and there is no talking back and little to no disobedience. You do what you're told or suffer the consequences. The children become little automatons. I suspect that's how they managed it. Through carefully laid expectations of compliance and threats of the punishment to come if they didn't do exactly as told. One of the people from the festivals interviewed mentioned that Jen and Sarah made all the children sit down and only Devonte was allowed to move around. This would also be an easy way to ensure compliance. I think we may see them in pictures and envision them running around having a good time, but it is more likely they were made to sit and stay quietly somewhere except for photo ops.

Lt. Shannon Barney, a sheriff's office spokesman, said Friday that authorities can't rely on dental records to identify the body that was recovered last weekend because authorities haven't been able to find a dentist who treated the children.

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-...f/2018/04/devonte_harts_biological_mom_t.html

Either they photo-shopped their teeth in many of the pictures, or those kids saw a dentist somehow, I believe. It really, really looks like at least 4 of them had braces. Maybe their dentist is a friend of theirs who refuses to come forward?

I imagine dentists have some kind of network so I think LE has reached out to them and no one has said they treated the kids.

I wonder if they ever saw doctors?Gypsy Rose who had multiple unnecessary operations saw plenty of doctors. They can be fooled

They can be fooled and they could also have seen health care providers who they were friendly with/who sympathised with the Harts. It’s pretty clear they had a lot of people hoodwinked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the most disturbing aspects of this story is the gap between what was presented and what really was happening. The forcing the children to constantly smile -- all their teeth exposed save Hannah's -- suggests something wrong. The smiling of children has never looked so sinister. My children hate to pose for photographs and they never hug strangers and I would never want them to hug somebody they didn't know or feel authentic affection toward, the desire to hug of their own volition. I would certainly never put a "free hugs" sign on a child - especially a traumatized child, especially a black child - in world where I'm trying to teach them about consent and body awareness and healthy boundaries.

<modsnip>

I get the sense from the photos that Hannah was the least loved of them all. The scapegoat. She may have been the most rebellious and the one who saw through the mothers' lies and acted out. In many pictures one of her eyes looks swollen to me, as if she's been hit. Her eyes have a lot of sadness in them. She had a lot of strength in her to climb out a second floor window and steal away to strangers begging for help and speaking her truth. It's just awful nobody listened and that those neighbors were so unwilling to get involved. I get it - but then they let it go on for so long before they called anyone.

Devonte was obviously the favorite and the most compliant - until he wasn't.

Sarah looks in her eyes sad and frightened, tense, like she's trapped. Jen looks manic.

Looking on Sarah’s mother’s FB, she looks like she would be very accepting. Maybe the family did not approve of the harsh way the kids were treated

Well, from looking at Sarah and Jen's FB pages they appear to be fun, loving, caring parents. As has been discussed repeatedly on here, people can project whatever image they want on social media. It's not a very accurate gauge of a person's true inner self.

I'm pretty sure Hannah is in the brown jacket, not the white vest. She's usually the one wearing a bandanna on her head in most of the photos. And wow, I agree that Markis' face looks particularly bad in the 2011 pic in terms of whatever condition he had.

The presence of the alcohol in Jen's bloodstream and sedative allergy drug in Sarah's and 2 of the children's tox screens is very telling. It adds to the tragic picture which is being slowly composed of that fateful final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member