NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

Shavonne Potts
@SalPostPotts

Sandy Parsons is being held in the RoCo Detention Center without bond. He will have a first appearance in court on Thursday. Time unknown. He faces murder charges in the death of his adoptive daughter.

DYR9w0TUMAAGH6L.jpeg

https://mobile.twitter.com/SalPostPotts

I think Sandy's trying to make himself look crazy in this mugshot. Too bad, Sandy, because it won't work. You're not crazy. You are mean and cruel and you'll never have freedom, again.

Good news! And neither Parsons has a bargaining chip since Erica's body has been found. From your first link:

The hearing comes just seven days after a similar on for Parsons’ husband, Sandy Parsons, who will also face the death penalty in Erica’s murder.

The two are charged with felony first-degree murder, obstruction of justice, concealment of a death and child abuse inflicting serious injuries.
The autopsy also revealed that Erica may have been suffering from an untreated infection or sepsis, renal failure, poisoning or rhabdomyolysis (a breakdown of muscle that releases a damaging protein into the blood).

From your second link:

Her body was found in Chesterfield County, S.C., in September 2016. An autopsy found that she suffered terribly before she was killed, and her adoptive parents' indictment said they cut her corpse into pieces.

Investigators found that Erica was beaten, starved as a form of punishment and forced to live a life of servitude after she was adopted as an infant. The Parsons' oldest biological son testified that Erica was often locked in closets and abused by other children in the family.

Direct links to the indictments:
Sandy:
http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbtv/Indictments on Sandy Wade Parsons.pdf
Casey:
http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbtv/Indictments on Casey Stone Parsons.pdf

If ever a capital murder charge applied, this is it. I'm disgusted by these people.

I honestly don't understand why people can be so cruel,especially to defenseless children,who they are suppose to be protecting, god bless you Erica and Zarah up in heaven....*advertiser censored*

I honestly don't understand why people can be so cruel,especially to defenseless children,who they are suppose to be protecting, god bless you Erica and Zarah up in heaven....*advertiser censored*

They do it because they can.
They come home from work, frustrated, or they hate their jobs, or they can't find a job, or their husband/boyfriend beats them, or they are drunk, or the child is crying and hungry, or for no reason at all except that they know the child cannot fight back. Just pure evil.

Rest assured that Erica, Zahra, Kyron, Adam, DeOrr and the rest know that we know of their pain & won't forget.

Look around at neighborhood & family gatherings -- a kid with a vibe similar to that picture of Erica needs your attention, and maybe your help.

I can't wait to hear them found guilty and sentenced. The torture they inflicted...the emotional damage to their biological children...there's no redeeming qualities of Sandy and Casey that can ever come close to what they have done.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back