CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I lived in MN, the police would roust people in Occupy camps. I also saw on television where people in different parts of the US had horrifying experiences with the police when they were in Occupy camps. There were no issues in Portland with the police?

Got it. Not that I saw. It was very peaceful. I've been to many protests where kids are everywhere. But the moment the police get involved or someone acts up people with kids leave.

When things do not make sense to me, there is something wrong in my eyes.

First of all, the photographer is a Vietnamese man. Vietnamese are subject to much discrimination. As a matter of fact even though they put their lives on the line during the war, they are now subject to deportation. The photographer says that he got positive feedback. Nothing negative.

The Harts probably had a cell phone and were renting. Media could find their address but how easy is it for the average person to find the address of renters?

Portland area is huge. The kids were not in school. It sounds as if their friends were festival friends so it does not seem like they had contact with the general public.

I wonder about rhe mechanics of finding someone.

Its super easy to find contact info. Many of us found their social media in moments. Peoplefinder will show you everything about a person.

I also think it's quite possible they simply saw nasty comments by trolls online and that's what they were referring to. Because I really don't believe much of what those women said. They lied about a lot of stuff to excuse the multiple lives they made to hide abuse.

Histrionic and narcissistic, I'm thinking.

I’ve lived in CA near the ocean my entire life. Beach goers drown all the time mostly from going out too far and getting caught up in undercurrents, usually within a day or so their bodies are washed up. I can understand bodies not being found at all or months later who drowned miles out in the ocean far from shore that fell or were pushed off a boat like Laci Peterson. She washed to shore in four months. The Hart kids would have been ejected but not that far from shore in the water. Even people who have drowned near the rocky jetty and rocky areas around Newport and Laguna Beach the current eventually pushes the bodies towards shore usually within a few days or maybe a week at the longest. I find this extremely weird. I’m not so sure they are in the ocean. I find it odd LE posting missing flyers of the Hart kids if they believed they all drowned. They had to add Sierra to the poster since she hasn’t been identified yet.

It seems odd to me that the FBI released a Missing Persons poster yesterday when they have a body and are just waiting for identification.

Maybe it's because they really have no clue which girl's body they have, and want to cover all their bases?

I've just been lurking here so maybe this has been discussed and I've missed it....have authorities done any searching at the property they were renting? There is quite a bit of land I believe..they seem pretty certain that all of the bodies are in that same area, and I believe, have only been searching in that area. What if they're losing time by not searching for the remaining two bodies elsewhere?

I’ve lived in CA near the ocean my entire life. Beach goers drown all the time mostly from going out too far and getting caught up in undercurrents, usually within a day or so their bodies are washed up. I can understand bodies not being found at all or months later who drowned miles out in the ocean far from shore that fell or were pushed off a boat like Laci Peterson. She washed to shore in four months. The Hart kids would have been ejected but not that far from shore in the water. Even people who have drowned near the rocky jetty and rocky areas around Newport and Laguna Beach the current eventually pushes the bodies towards shore usually within a few days or maybe a week at the longest. I find this extremely weird. I’m not so sure they are in the ocean. I find it odd LE posting missing flyers of the Hart kids if they believed they all drowned. They had to add Sierra to the poster since she hasn’t been identified yet.

A body could be hung up on sea weed. This is the reason divers are going to check out under water:back::back:

I want that to be true so badly, but I think it is more likely that if Devonte and Hannah aren’t in the ocean, they were killed somewhere else. ☹️

Sadly I think those two children were intentionally separated from the group and harmed some other way. Hannah ran away and they looked for her. So I don't think they would have left without any children.

What bothers me greatly is that the children faced a rising form of enslavement in this digital age. Their image was controlled and their freedom was taken away from them while they were forced to partake in exploitive narrative photography and hide their pain. I think about the film The Four Little Girls, and realize that although the girls were murdered in a horrible manner (church bombing) they still had family who could share wonderful stories and resurrect them in an honorable way. Reading Devonte's mom call him "Baby D" was a peak toward that possibility. I look forward to more opportunities where any genuine moments of goodness for the children from their family and those who truly cared for them will come forth to honor their memory.
[emoji1488] play all day in the sky children

MOO*

Sadly I think those two children were intentionally separated from the group and harmed some other way. Hannah ran away and they looked for her. So I don't think they would have left without any children.

What bothers me greatly is that the children faced a rising form of enslavement in this digital age. Their image was controlled and their freedom was taken away from them while they were forced to partake in exploitive narrative photography and hide their pain. I think about the film The Four Little Girls, and realize that although the girls were murdered in a horrible manner (church bombing) they still had family who could share wonderful stories and resurrect them in an honorable way. Reading Devonte's mom call him "Baby D" was a peak toward that possibility. I look forward to more opportunities where any genuine moments of goodness for the children from their family and those who truly cared for them will come forth to honor their memory.
[emoji1488] play all day in the sky children

MOO*

I agree. So many awful things happen to so many dear innocent children in this world I just don’t understand it. How can people be such monsters??

Have there been any updates regarding the cell phone that was found near the crash site?

That's one of the reasons that I believe Jen and Sarah were not extremely afraid that the kids would be taken away. I believe that they were aware that the kids would not be snatched away from them immediately. Jen and Sarah were probably more upset over feeling betrayed by the children.

Yeah they were upset at the perceived betrayal but also rattled about losing control. The kids were getting fed up and wanting to get out. Even if CPS had come and opted not to remove the kids they knew that they were gradually losing control. They knew that the jig would be up soon regardless. You can't keep kids little forever.

It would be the best twist ever if those childen somehow managed to escape. Even if they were loaded in the car with the rest, there would be a small hope they got away -or were left for dead, but were alive - at a stop along the way. Police must have some video besides the register video show to the public. It's probably not a very realistic hope.
Hopefully they will have video from the forecourt to show if all the kids were with them at that stage or not.

It doesn't sound unusual to me. It's to give the parents a chance to work with them. CPS doesn't go to people's houses with the purpose of removing them unless they're in imminent danger. I guess they didn't think the kids were in immediate danger. CPS's purpose isn't to remove children from their homes. If a parent is willing to work with them (i.e. cooperate with the investigation, take parenting classes, submit to home visits, etc.) they have a better chance at getting their kids back.

That is so true. The lies about CPS out there are so unfortunate. The goal is reunification.

However, CPS workers know that kids get coached.So why give the parents the heads up that coaching must begin?

However, CPS workers know that kids get coached.So why give the parents the heads up that coaching must begin?

That's true too. I can see the logic for leaving the card and being non-confrontational, but yes, it also gives parents a heads-up to start concocting their stories and making sure the stories match and sound believable. Or even give a heads up to run. I don't know, maybe they're confident that their investigative skills will sniff out the coachers?

I haven't seen JH's FB page so maybe someone else knows the answer to this. Are there any pics or videos of the Harts at festivals or gatherings after Hannah sneaked out the window and ran to the neighbors? It was approximately last August that happened.
I'm wondering if the Harts avoided those activities last Fall because they couldn't trust Hannah not to bolt from them in a crowd. Then after the CPS visit in March they were faced with the reality that now two of the children had gone to outsiders for help, so the Harts were losing control.
Maybe the Harts did do something separately to Hannah and Devonte earlier on their route to CA, because they couldn't trust either of them not to try to flee at the first opportunity. Particularly Hannah.
(Though I still want to hold onto hope that the two unaccounted for children are ok somewhere.) MOO

I haven't seen JH's FB page so maybe someone else knows the answer to this. Are there any pics or videos of the Harts at festivals or gatherings after Hannah sneaked out the window and ran to the neighbors? It was approximately last August that happened.
I'm wondering if the Harts avoided those activities last Fall because they couldn't trust Hannah not to bolt from them in a crowd. Then after the CPS visit in March they were faced with the reality that now two of the children had gone to outsiders for help, so the Harts were losing control.
Maybe the Harts did do something separately to Hannah and Devonte earlier on their route to CA, because they couldn't trust either of them not to try to flee at the first opportunity. Particularly Hannah.
(Though I still want to hold onto hope that the two unaccounted for children are ok somewhere.) MOO

Somewhere there is a big long spiel by Jen talking about why they have not been avaiable. They had surgery and cancers and I forget what else.

Now that would be so interesting to correlate the dates. I don’t know where that spiel is

Somewhere there is a big long spiel by Jen talking about why they have not been avaiable. They had surgery and cancers and I forget what else.

Now that would be so interesting to correlate the dates. I don’t know where that spiel is

That was posted before the night Hannah went to the neigbhors.

I really agree with your first paragraph. It's not that everything they did to or with these kids was because they're evil and wanted to harm them. But some
of us recognize that probably every single thing they did with or to their kids was as from selfish motives. Not beneficent.
Agree. Unfortunately there are some or many people in this world that are self absorbed and lack empathy. They have no idea how selfish or inconsiderate they may be because its all about their wants and needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member