Found Deceased Canada - Kaden Young, 3, swept away in flood waters, Grand Valley, Ont, 21 Feb 2018 *arrest*

Oh I see in the more recent article it is being withheld. Does seem a bit unusual.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Hey redheadedgal. Just curious on what makes you think thta? I have been out to search and it is VERRRRYYY overwhelming. For numerous reasons I do hope he is in the water, what makes you think he is?

because he drowned in the river. and searching online informed me that not one victim in a swollen river drowning was recovered on land.

i read OPP doesn't want his clothing revealed so searchers don't get blind vision to only look for items that color. he may have lost the clothing (if so, odd nothing's been found) and / or kaden could be covered in mud (if he's on land) so looking for say something red would mislead people.

<modsnip>does anyone know how to do a court record search for ontario? does one have to actually go to that courthouse, say orangeville?

<modsnip>

Were the parents together or separated? I have not heard much mention of the dad.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Reminder:

Posts stated as facts must have links. Do not bring rumors to the thread. If a post starts with "I read that..." then you must provide the source where you read whatever it is that you read. Otherwise, it is considered rumor.

NEWSTALK1010 Retweeted
CTV Kitchener Verified account
@CTVKitchener 54m54 minutes ago

BREAKING: OPP confirm they found a body of a young person. They are not releasing the name at this point. http://ctv.news/ytgUU7O

Child's body found in Ontario's Grand River

Ontario Provincial Police say a fisherman has found the body of a child in the Grand River, 13 kilometres downstream from where a three-year-old boy went missing during a flood in February.

Police say the fisherman found the body at around 3 p.m. today near Orangeville, Ont., and it is being transported to a coroner's office to be identified.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/child...896358#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=m7Uwe0T

Body found under a bridge in Belwood. Man was fishing under the bridge. CP24

So sad. :crying:

:(

I’m thankful he was found. ( if it’s him) feel very sad for the family and loved ones. As well as the fisherman.

Isn’t this the way it always happens. Even with divers today a fisherman doing his thing found him. Sigh. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that this is Kaden and I'm quite sure it is. This little boy has been on my mind since the tragedy. His parents need this badly. Fingers crossed that Kaden is finally coming home however sad this is. Poor little guy.

[h=1]OPP confirms body of 'small boy' discovered in Grand River.[/h]Awaiting autopsy results for positive identification.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back