Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. She wanted him gone.

It’s possible.

I just think if she had orchestrated his disappearance, she sure wouldn’t have been messaging JH on fb less than 24 hours prior saying she was doing drugs while caring for the kids and leaving Lucas alone while she went out to eat. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in the Bay Area so I don't know for sure if the rules are the same in Kansas but when we go to the Dr.'s, and it is for an injury, the nurse and the Dr. both will ask the child what happened.

My son is high functioning autistic but very non-responsive around strangers. When we went in once for a sprained wrist from falling off the monkey bars at school, every time they asked him what happened he would only look at me. I tried to answer for him and both the nurse and the Dr. silenced me and told he and I he needed to answer. He finally gave a one word answer like, "fell" and practically yelled, "mom, you talk." They begrudgingly let me explain. After the appointment the Dr. pulled me aside and quietly apologized, said she had looked up his records and saw he was autistic and that the were mandated to ask the child what happened.

It has happened a few more times since that first time but now that I know what an injury appointment entails, I prep him on the drive over and he's a little older and a littttle more flexible.

If the Dr.'s would question Lucas about his injuries I doubt EG would have brought him so the note would more than likely be fake.

My grandson is diagnosed with IED. He struggles so hard to live a normal life. 😪

Not to mention the stigma attached when people misunderstand and assume all people with this disorder are violent or ‘murderous’ as the author of this article characterized them. My grandson hurts himself more than anything.

Not to mention the stigma attached when people misunderstand and assume all people with this disorder are violent or ‘murderous’ as the author of this article characterized them. My grandson hurts himself more than anything.

:tears:

My family thinks I need this sticker. BUT, you guys would be proud of me. Yesterday, after starting to going down another river road with the mini van, I turned around. Now, I am going back tomorrow but I am taking the truck so all should be good. :)

Remember Stupid.jpg

My cousin works for an agency here called Fayette Resources. They try to provide a home like atmosphere to MR patients. Three patients live in each home. One of the girls there has this disorder and is violent and has to be medicated. She is extremely strong when she has a behavior.

Maybe your grandson has a mild case. I wish for him the best and I am sure he is not in this category.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[emoji174][emoji22]
O/T
My son hasn’t a diagnosis of IED but he does have aggression issues. Since he has global developmental delay, severe autism and he is completely nonverbal they are loathe to diagnose him with anything else yet. He like your grandson has self injurious behaviors and as one mom noted earlier, they ask where the injuries happen and he can’t tell them anything even if he wanted to. I’ve had more conversations than I ever wanted to about how and where. [emoji17]

My family thinks I need this sticker. BUT, you guys would be proud of me. Yesterday, after starting to going down another river road with the mini van, I turned around. Now, I am going back tomorrow but I am taking the truck so all should be good. :)

View attachment 133154
You are amazing. Thank you for searching.

At the moment oil field work is not stable. My son and son in law both came up through the ranks and now have upper management positions but for many years their jobs their jobs were intermittently on a bubble along with the price of a barrel of oil and gasoline. He probably worked at different sites and didn’t want to move kids and all until his job was more stable. Especially if his seniority was less than 7-10 years. I said before it’s very hard work
And I have to give him credit for that.

FLA also said he did NOT take naps with them. EVER. Which in my opinion speaks volumes about her "explanation" Praying LE has way more going on behind the scenes that we do not know about.
Especially a nap two days in a row, for a non-napper. One nap very rarely, maybe. But he was supposedly asleep when she went to OG, and then napping the next day, right before he went missing....that's not very believable.

Just thinking out loud...

[emoji174][emoji22]
O/T
My son hasn’t a diagnosis of IED but he does have aggression issues. Since he has global developmental delay, severe autism and he is completely nonverbal they are loathe to diagnose him with anything else yet. He like your grandson has self injurious behaviors and as one mom noted earlier, they ask where the injuries happen and he can’t tell them anything even if he wanted to. I’ve had more conversations than I ever wanted to about how and where. [emoji17]

It states in the article that most would injure theirselves before others but then there are others with more issues and it lists some of them... I thought it sounded like EG. And combine them with substance abuse. You have a really volatile person.

It states in the article that most would injure theirselves before others but then there are others with more issues and it lists some of them... I thought it sounded like EG. And combine them with substance abuse. You have a really volatile person.

If not IED I would believe some anger disorder given all the reports of her anger exploding on others, in news articles about previous calls, her ex statements and the confrontation with JO when late picking up Lucas from school.. JMO

I don't have anything to add to the discussion. I just wanted to say how adorable Lucas looks in his little button-up shirt. It makes me swallow hard to keep myself from letting the tears spill. Maybe later tonight, I'll let some of them go. So heartbreaking.

I wonder if LE keeps putting pressure on EG to tell where Lucas is. Is that what they do, keep up the pressure? Or do they eventually give up that she'll ever give it up?

She does not have any of it.
Shes just a cold hearted *****.
Simple.

I was just typing that maybe she's just a spoiled rotten narcissistic liar that just wants her way no matter what and she'll fight to the finish! Well, good going EG. You will lose this one!

It’s possible.

I just think if she had orchestrated his disappearance, she sure wouldn’t have been messaging JH on fb less than 24 hours prior saying she was doing drugs while caring for the kids and leaving Lucas alone while she went out to eat. JMO

She would.
She would want one to believe that this behavior can be used as an excuse or alibi as to why she does not know anything.
This is the mindset of someone with burnt out brain cells.

I wonder if LE keeps putting pressure on EG to tell where Lucas is. Is that what they do, keep up the pressure? Or do they eventually give up that she'll ever give it up?
Shes lawyered up.
LE cant approach her without attorney present.
And she does not have to speak to them at all.

Shes probably in a panic about whats next.
She never expected to be arrested.
Its like I said before, LE is fed up with adults who kill and hide chidren without an arrest being made.
They will find an angle and get you.
It will be interesting to see what is in store for her?

I think LE is continuing to look for Lucas and to build their case against EG. They can't speak to her without her attorney present and it would probably be a waste of their time anyway since she'll just tell more lies, IMO. They don't need her help to prove their case, but they will have to work a little harder than in a case where someone confesses and gives up the location of the missing person. IF LE has evidence that someone helped EG, they could try to make a deal with that person perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123