GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice for Dan comment:
The moment in the Dateline piece that crystallized how horribly bizarre this whole thing is came when Rivera said he learned that they were killing Dan “because the lady wants her two kids back.”
But “the lady” isn’t Dan’s ex-wife, Wendi. It’s his freakin’ mother-in-law, as the piece alludes to. There was no custody fight between Dan and Wendi — that was 50-50 from the get-go. It was Grandma Donna’s access to the kids that was in question after she bad-mouthed Dan to her grandkids. That’s what she wanted “back.”
The threat of separating a grandmother from her grandkids appears to have been the final straw for Donna and Uncle Charlie. I wish I were joking, but there’s nothing funny about the human wreckage here.
What the piece wasn't clear about is Wendi taking the kids to south Florida and hunkering down. The ONLY reason she came back to Tallahasse is because she was ordered to. She had no desire to be in Tallahassee sharing the kids with her ex. She changed the kids names for heaven sake.

Dan was also seeing a much lovelier woman in New York. Would Wendi have been up for sharing HER kids with another woman? I think not. She was all in on this plot, imo.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

What the piece wasn't clear about is Wendi taking the kids to south Florida and hunkering down. The ONLY reason she came back to Tallahasse is because she was ordered to. She had no desire to be in Tallahassee sharing the kids with her ex. She changed the kids names for heaven sake.

Dan was also seeing a much lovelier woman in New York. Would Wendi have been up for sharing HER kids with another woman? I think not. She was all in on this plot, imo.

Absolutely! Her audacity to change their names proves it for me. Who DOES something like that???? She really makes me sick.

I am sure the boys never hear their dads name and nothing is discussed with them about happened to their father. The boys are probably lied to a lot by the Adelson family.

When they get older this will backfire on this sick family and the boys will find the truth.
It’s an internal/spiritual calling..who was my dad? Do I look like him? What happened?
The Adelson family will have no control over this and whatever ‘possession‘ that mom and grandma thought they had over the boys will be gone. No amount of money will hide truth.

I hope the boys can then talk to all the people who loved Dan and can tell them how wonderful their dad was and how much he loved them. I am hoping for something good for the boys.

The Adelson family had their father murdered and the boys WILL find out what happened.

I am sure the boys never hear their dads name and nothing is discussed with them about happened to their father. The boys are probably lied to a lot by the Adelson family.

When they get older this will backfire on this sick family and the boys will find the truth.
It’s an internal/spiritual calling..who was my dad? Do I look like him? What happened?
The Adelson family will have no control over this and whatever ‘possession‘ that mom and grandma thought they had over the boys will be gone. No amount of money will hide truth.

I hope the boys can then talk to all the people who loved Dan and can tell them how wonderful their dad was and how much he loved them. I am hoping for something good for the boys.

The Adelson family had their father murdered and the boys WILL find out what happened.

I agree, Dee......the Adelson’s made serious errors in judgement all the way around. There is so much info available about Dan’s murder and they will naturally seek it out. What a day of reckoning that will be.

It's also disgusting that the A's can get away with paying for KM and SG's defence and have kept postponing these trials! There is no justice, just shows that you can get away with murder if you are rich.

Nothing new really, but interesting that the case is now popping up on a leading political site:

TALLAHASSEE — Mike Fernandez, a Florida billionaire and former GOP megadonor who crusades for the rights of undocumented immigrants, is rising to the defense of the woman who heads his immigration-reform group by saying she had “nothing to do” with a sensational murder-for-hire plot that killed her ex-husband.

Fernandez emailed his statement of support for Wendi Adelson after NBC’s “Dateline” last week devoted a two-hour investigative special to the Tallahassee murder of her ex, Florida State University law professor Dan Markel, amid a bitter divorce and court fight over their two young boys in 2014.

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...crusader-says-he-didnt-hire-a-murderer-373851

best,

s

Nothing new really, but interesting that the case is now popping up on a leading political site:

TALLAHASSEE — Mike Fernandez, a Florida billionaire and former GOP megadonor who crusades for the rights of undocumented immigrants, is rising to the defense of the woman who heads his immigration-reform group by saying she had “nothing to do” with a sensational murder-for-hire plot that killed her ex-husband.

Fernandez emailed his statement of support for Wendi Adelson after NBC’s “Dateline” last week devoted a two-hour investigative special to the Tallahassee murder of her ex, Florida State University law professor Dan Markel, amid a bitter divorce and court fight over their two young boys in 2014.

https://www.politico.com/states/flo...crusader-says-he-didnt-hire-a-murderer-373851

best,

s
IMO, he appears to have a history of backing the wrong people.

nothing new really, but interesting that the case is now popping up on a leading political site:

tallahassee — mike fernandez, a florida billionaire and former gop megadonor who crusades for the rights of undocumented immigrants, is rising to the defense of the woman who heads his immigration-reform group by saying she had “nothing to do” with a sensational murder-for-hire plot that killed her ex-husband.

Fernandez emailed his statement of support for wendi adelson after nbc’s “dateline” last week devoted a two-hour investigative special to the tallahassee murder of her ex, florida state university law professor dan markel, amid a bitter divorce and court fight over their two young boys in 2014.

best,

s
Thanks for the link,
four days before the proposal was scuttled, “dateline” ran its investigation of markel’s killing. The following day, fernandez emailed his support of wendi adelson, prompting some to wonder why he would speak about her and the case when she wasn’t accused in the “dateline” piece of involvement in the murder.

Fernandez told politico via email that adelson was “vetted” by a federal judge and a group called the miami foundation and that impac then did its “own background check before we hired her. She has never been charged and as far as i know ... ‘innocent until proven guilty.’ till then board of impac fund stands by her.”

in response to a follow-up question, fernandez said she was “never accused, never arrested, never detained, never charged.”
wendi adelson has changed the last name of her boys from markel to adelson, rubbing out the name of their rubbed-out father. And she cut off contact with the boys’ paternal grandparents.

“i lost my children,” markel’s mother, ruth markel, told “dateline”. “the little ones too.”

This may have been discussed earlier, but I checked and it appears that grandparents have no enforceable visitation rights in a situation like this. Very very sad and inexcusable.

IMO, he appears to have a history of backing the wrong people.

I did not mean immigrants. I meant Jeb and Mitt. (Nothing political in this statement.)

I googled Dateline: Markel murders but didn't see where it said it had been pulled.

I tried to find the recent dateline but could not. But I think this may be an older one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1xeUM7Vng

What I found interesting about this one was the extended interviews of WA at the police station, while I had followed this case all along I had not seen the extended clips. Also they don't dwell on it, but there is a picture of WB and KM together, looking like a lunch out. I hadn't gotten the impression that they knew each other that well. While it is only one snapshot in time I got the sense that they are very familiar with each other.

I tried to find the recent dateline but could not. But I think this may be an older one.

What I found interesting about this one was the extended interviews of WA at the police station, while I had followed this case all along I had not seen the extended clips. Also they don't dwell on it, but there is a picture of WB and KM together, looking like a lunch out. I hadn't gotten the impression that they knew each other that well. While it is only one snapshot in time I got the sense that they are very familiar with each other.

who's WB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members