GUILTY MS - Kingston Frazier, 7, Jackson, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

Update:
November:
*Goes to Grand Jury - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017) - killed by 3 carjackers (Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17), Byron McBride, Jr. (19) & DeAllen Washington (17) accused/charged with Capital murder (McBride id as shooter-could face DP)/no date yet/7-1-17 bond hearing Wakefield & Washington might be charged w/accessory after fact; 11/17 update: Wakefield released on $275K bond. 11/14 Update: At the end of November, a Madison County grand jury will hear the case against three men accused of murdering a 6-year-old boy. Madison County DA Michael Guest says after the grand jury meets this month and the suspects are indicted, he plans to speak with Kingston's family about whether or not to seek the death penalty.
11/29 Update: GJ indicted Byron McBride, Jr. on charges of Capital Murder; no decision on Dwan or DeAllen with charges of accessory after the fact, decision will be announced today Nov. 30th

:judge:

and another update:

DA details charges against men accused in Kingston Frazier case

http://www.wapt.com/article/man-indicted-in-murder-of-kingston-frazier/13981852

BRANDON, Miss. —
A grand jury returned indictments this week in the shooting death of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

District Attorney Michael Guest confirmed a Madison County grand jury indicted Byron McBride, 19, on a capital murder charge in the May 18 fatal shooting. McBride is also charged with possession of stolen property.
[.....]
D’Allen Washington, 18, was indicted on charges of accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft, Guest said. Although Washington was 17 years old at the time of the crime, he was charged as an adult because he was already facing an unrelated armed robbery charge in Madison County Circuit Court, Guest said.
[.....]
McBride could go to trial in the summer, Guest said.

I wonder what they mean by "summer" - August? July? :dunno:

Another Google Alert:

Indictments returned in Kingston Frazier murder
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/36965854/indictments-returned-in-kingston-frazier-murder-suspects

No indictments were returned for Dwan Wakefield. Instead, a finding of probable cause recommending he be charged as an adult, and his case moved up to circuit court.
[.....]
Byron McBride was indicted on capital murder, kidnapping, and possession of stolen property. Prosecutors say he is the one who kidnapped Kingston in his mother's car, and shot and killed him.

DeAllen Washington was indicted on accessory after the fact of murder, kidnapping, and motor vehicle theft. Washington and Wakefield both accused of helping McBride after Kingston's
[.....]
Wakefield is free on bond, but will likely have a court hearing as early as next week.
[.....]
Byron McBride and DeAllen Washington will likely have their arraignments in Madison County Court next week. Guest says the earliest these cases go to trial is next summer.

So all are going to be in court this coming week.... sure wish they would give "dates" in their articles! :gaah: LOL!

Hopefully, I'll get another update with an actual date/s.

Trial Reset in Kingston Fraiser Case
http://www.wjtv.com/news/metro/trial-reset-in-kingston-fraiser-case/943797739

MADISON, Miss (WJTV) - Byron McBride's trial in the murder of six-year-old Kingston Frazier is reset for April 23rd. Madison County District Attorney Michael Guest says he believes a second defendant, De'Allen Washington's case will most likely begin on the same day. Prosecutors requested a third suspect, Dwan Wakefield, be tried as an adult. The D.A.'s office is waiting for a response from Madison County Youth Court.
[.....]
Grand jurors found probable cause in the case of a third suspect, Dwan Wakefield, and asked the Youth Court to "take all available action" to certify him as an adult.

McBride faces life in prison or execution if convicted.

Washington faces a maximum of 45 years in prison.

Suspect in Kingston Frazier killing pleads guilty to accessory charge, will testify
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...ng-guilty-accessory-charge-testify/307633002/

One of the suspects charged in the kidnapping and shooting death.... has pleaded guilty and will testify against his co-defendants...
D'Allen Washington appeared in court Monday (2/5/18) and pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact of kidnapping.
[.....]
Washington was originally charged with accessory to murder, accessory to kidnapping and accessory to auto theft, but those charges will be dismissed when he testifies against his codefendants.
[.....]
Wakefield's case was referred to the youth court in Madison County, and Guest says authorities are still waiting on the youth court to make the ruling about whether the case will be sent up to circuit court.
[.....]
.... state suggested Washington be sentenced to 15 years for the robberty with 10 suspended and five years to serve; and 20 years with five suspended and serve for accessory after the fact to kidnapping, with the sentences to run concurrently.
The sentencing on the accessory to kidnapping charge is set for March, but Guest says he believes it will be continued in order to coordinate Washington's testimony against the other two.
According to Martin, "neither offense will require day-for-day detention, and in light of the eight months Mr. Washington has been incarcerated (pre-trial), he should be scheduled for release within the next 36 months."

Trial is set to begin April 23rd, according to my notes! :)

Suspect in Kingston Frazier killing pleads guilty to accessory charge, will testify
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...ng-guilty-accessory-charge-testify/307633002/

One of the suspects charged in the kidnapping and shooting death.... has pleaded guilty and will testify against his co-defendants...
D'Allen Washington appeared in court Monday (2/5/18) and pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact of kidnapping.
[.....]
Washington was originally charged with accessory to murder, accessory to kidnapping and accessory to auto theft, but those charges will be dismissed when he testifies against his codefendants.
[.....]
Wakefield's case was referred to the youth court in Madison County, and Guest says authorities are still waiting on the youth court to make the ruling about whether the case will be sent up to circuit court.
[.....]
.... state suggested Washington be sentenced to 15 years for the robberty with 10 suspended and five years to serve; and 20 years with five suspended and serve for accessory after the fact to kidnapping, with the sentences to run concurrently.
The sentencing on the accessory to kidnapping charge is set for March, but Guest says he believes it will be continued in order to coordinate Washington's testimony against the other two.
According to Martin, "neither offense will require day-for-day detention, and in light of the eight months Mr. Washington has been incarcerated (pre-trial), he should be scheduled for release within the next 36 months."

Trial is set to begin April 23rd, according to my notes! :)

Please allow my outburst of outrage! I knew surely all of the guys would receive a LWOP. Nothing less is warranted for viciously murdering an innocent 7yo child.

I've gotten over the fact that his mother left little 7yo KF inside her vehicle, which I find to be reprehensible, in itself. She must live with that fact forever.

However, the killers should never walk free again. "With time served, should be out in 36 months!" Unbelievable. We all know that guys in prison have a big time party while there. They have internet access, cell phones, drugs smuggled in to them and conjugal visits. They join those decrepit gangs and leave prison as a gang member to haunt their old stomping grounds.

I read last week, where all New York convicts in prisons will be given brand new iPads. That's 500,000 prisoners with access to the internet on their very own iPad. I pay for my internet each month because it is not free to the working class just to prisoners.

When justice does not suit the crime, I want to Roar like a Lion!

Please allow my outburst of outrage! I knew surely all of the guys would receive a LWOP. Nothing less is warranted for viciously murdering an innocent 7yo child.

I've gotten over the fact that his mother left little 7yo KF inside her vehicle, which I find to be reprehensible, in itself. She must live with that fact forever.

However, the killers should never walk free again. "With time served, should be out in 36 months!" Unbelievable. We all know that guys in prison have a big time party while there. They have internet access, cell phones, drugs smuggled in to them and conjugal visits. They join those decrepit gangs and leave prison as a gang member to haunt their old stomping grounds.

I read last week, where all New York convicts in prisons will be given brand new iPads. That's 500,000 prisoners with access to the internet on their very own iPad. I pay for my internet each month because it is not free to the working class just to prisoners.

Hi DeDee this post was too good to just "thank"
They should be locked up forever ! Disgraceful that poor little man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwan Wakefield to be tried as an adult in Kingston Frazier murder case
http://www.wjtv.com/news/dwan-wakef...ult-in-kingston-frazier-murder-case/964031793

MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) - Madison County District Attorney confirms to WJTV that Dwan Wakefield will be tried as an adult in the kidnapping and murder of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

Wakefield is charged with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft.

D.A. Guest says youth court certified Wakefield as an adult on Thursday and his case will be presented to a jury later this month.

From your link Niner....this makes me ill:

“It was only after Mr. McBride (was) back in the vehicle and they (were) on I-55 heading south, does Mr. McBride produce his phone which has photos of a deceased child,” Martin said.“

1 of 3 suspects in Kingston Frazier slaying indicted, booked Monday
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...ier-slaying-indicted-booked-monday/418565002/

One of the three suspects accused in the murder of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier was served an indictment today, arrested for a second time and put behind bars.

Dwan Wakefield was charged with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft, Madison County District Attorney Michael Guest told WLBT.

A bond hearing will be scheduled to determine whether he should be granted bond on the indictment arrest, WLBT reported.
[.....]
Wakefield was released on a $250,000 bond after his first arrest. Washington pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping and faces 20 years in prison with five years suspended.

Monday, March 26th:
*Sentencing - MS - Kingston Frazier (6) (May 18, 2017-killed by 3 carjackers) for DeAllen Washington (17) charged & indicted on accessory after the fact of murder, kidnapping, and motor vehicle theft; accused of helping McBride after Kingston's murder. Held without bond, could face 15 years in prison. DeAllen pled guilty (2/5/18) to accessory after the fact to kidnapping & will testify against McBride; he should be scheduled for release within the next 36 months. Prosecutors agreed to dismiss other other charges in exchange for testimony.
**Byron McBride, Jr. (19) charged & indicted on capital murder, kidnapping, and possession of stolen property; held without bond, could get DP. Prosecutors say he is the one who kidnapped Kingston in his mother's car, and shot and killed him. McBride trial starts April 23rd
**Dwan Wakefield, Jr. (17) - Originally pled guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping (faces 20 years in prison with 5 years suspended, was out on bond of $275K; on 3/12/18 was re-arrest & put behind bars, charged with accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact of kidnapping & accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft as adult. A bond hearing will be schedule to see whether he will be granted bond. He remains in jail.

JCL081962-1_20170525.jpg

Sweet Kingston Frazier was murdered on May 18, 2017

After Kingston's horrific murder, more followed, although the others may not be related to Kingson's.

As life would have it, I had a conversation with two ladies in NOLA recently. Both were from Mississippi. They told me that the Barber and Jeremy Jerome were related to one another.

Remember the Barber who was shot at this barbershop? A killer entered the shop, asked for the barber by name then, shot him dead.

A few days later, a man's head was found on his porch. His charred body was found nearby. The dead man was related to the Barber, according to the two ladies, something I did not know. Apparently, the decapitated and burned man obtained drugs but paid for them with counterfeit money. Since the killers knew the Barber was aware of the duping, he was also targeted. Their horrible murders sent a message to others in the drug trade that tricking the dealers would not be tolerated. [Not at all insinuating the barber was a drug dealer or user; only that he may have been aware of the counterfeit payment.]

I spent an hour searching for relatives to these victims via their obituaries, to no avail. Maybe no one wanted to be named as being related to these people in fear of more killings? Or maybe the full obits are missing due to passage of time.

June 9, 2017 [with video by Therese Apel]
Johnny Brown, 49, of Jackson, was cutting a man’s hair at the shop he owned, Just For Kids Barbershop on Bailey Avenue in Jackson, when an unidentified man wearing dark clothing and a ski mask burst though the door and demanded to know who owned the gold Pontiac parked out front, according to witness accounts.

The man then produced a handgun and started shooting and continued shooting as he ran out of the shop and fled in a white Chevy suburban.
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...sippi-barbershop-owner-shot-killed/384060001/

June 13, 2017
The Jackson barber that was killed in his shop Friday was the great uncle of 6 year-old Kingston Frazier, who was kidnapped, shot to death, and left in his mother’s stolen car last month.

“They may be connected, they may not,” said Chief Vance. “But right now there’s nothing to connect what happened to Johnny Brown to what happened to Kingston Frazier.”

Vance added that with this case, and with the case of Jeremy Jerome Jackson, the man found decapitated and burned over the weekend...
The victim was shot in the leg. He was alive when decapitated.
https://newsms.fm/barber-death-is-tragedy-again-for-family-of-kingston-frazier/

June 13, 2017
CRIMEUPDATE: Identity now confirmed on decapitated head in Jackson
Chief Vance said at this time the crime seems to be targeted...
https://newsms.fm/update-identity-confirmed-on-decapitated-head-in-jackson/

[video=twitter;874384031068155904]https://twitter.com/JacksonMSPolice/status/874384031068155904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnewsms.fm%2Fupdate-identity-confirmed-on-decapitated-head-in-jackson%2F[/video]

June 22, 2017
Law enforcement is suspecting the heinous crime was committed by the MS-13 gang. The presence of the gang has been confirmed in Mississippi. Reports indicate that along major interstates in the state drug trafficking has become an issue.
http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2017/jun/22/suspicious-death-black-man-mississippi-recalls-sta/

Credit to Press Conf : News Mississippi
[video]https://www.facebook.com/newsms.fm/videos/1377468065678228/[/video]
https://www.facebook.com/pg/newsms.fm/videos/

Also, last video at this link contains the Press Conf:
https://newsms.fm/update-identity-confirmed-on-decapitated-head-in-jackson/

Thanks for all of this, DeDee. This got me thinking in a couple different directions... One: if targeted, it sure was a convenience to the killers that that this child was left alone in a car in the middle of the night; makes their job a whole lot easier if the targeted victim/child was a sitting duck in a parking lot in the middle of the night... Two: if completely non related and a complete coincidence across the board, what are the odds?

JCL081962-1_20170525.jpg

Sweet Kingston Frazier was murdered on May 18, 2017

After Kingston's horrific murder, more followed, although the others may not be related to Kingson's.

As life would have it, I had a conversation with two ladies in NOLA recently. Both were from Mississippi. They told me that the Barber and Jeremy Jerome were related to one another.

Remember the Barber who was shot at this barbershop? A killer entered the shop, asked for the barber by name then, shot him dead.

A few days later, a man's head was found on his porch. His charred body was found nearby. The dead man was related to the Barber, according to the two ladies, something I did not know. Apparently, the decapitated and burned man obtained drugs but paid for them with counterfeit money. Since the killers knew the Barber was aware of the duping, he was also targeted. Their horrible murders sent a message to others in the drug trade that tricking the dealers would not be tolerated. [Not at all insinuating the barber was a drug dealer or user; only that he may have been aware of the counterfeit payment.]

Judge sets Dwan Wakefield's bond at $275K
http://www.wjtv.com/news/metro/judge-sets-dwan-wakefields-bond-at-275k/1080331009

MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) -- One of the suspects accused in the Kingston Frazier case appeared in court Monday afternoon for a bond hearing.

A judge set Dwan Wakefield's bond at $275,000. Wakefield is ordered to wear a tracking device.
[.....]
During Monday's hearing, D.A. Guest said Wakefield left the country and went to Mexico while he was out on bond. The judge ordered that Wakefield must stay in the state.
[....]
(per Video) Washington & Wakefield back in court in September; McBride's trial starts April 23rd.

Well, I guess they are going to wait to sentence Washington until he testifies at McBride's trial.

This article has at least court dates in it!

Bond reinstated for teen charged in Kingston Frazier death
https://www.clarionledger.com/story...een-charged-kingston-frazier-death/459940002/

Bond has been reinstated for one of the three teens indicted in the death of 6-year-old Kingston Frazier.

Dwan Wakefield,18, received a bond of $275,000 Monday afternoon for accessory after the fact to murder, accessory after the fact to kidnapping and accessory after the fact to motor vehicle theft.
[.....]
.....Wakefield will be tried as an adult.
[.....]
His settlement conference, where he will plead guilty or not guilty, is set for Sept. 22. The trial date could be between Oct. 22 and 29, according to court personnel. Circuit Court Judge William Chapman, who set Wakefield's bond Monday, will be the presiding judge.

If convicted, Wakefield faces up to 45 years in prison, according to District Attorney Michael Guest.
[......]
McBride has been charged with capital murder. He is in the Madison County Jail. Washington and Wakefield were indicted for the same three crimes. Washington has pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact to kidnapping. He faces 20 years in prison with five years suspended.

Washington has agreed to testify against McBride and Wakefield. His sentencing has been postponed until after he testifies, Guest said.

Just a note that if they go to Parchman prison pending conviction (likely), that place is a real hell hole. While contraband is true, there will be no party for these young men and certainly no state supported iPads.

Well, this sucks....

Trial for 1 of the suspects in Kingston Frazier case postponed
http://www.wjtv.com/news/metro/tria...in-kingston-frazier-case-postponed/1130190967

MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) -- One of the suspects accused in the Kingston Frazier case will have to stand trial at a later date.

19-year-old Byron McBride's trial was expected to start next week, but it has been postponed.
.....the defense filed a motion to have a mental evaluation done.

DA MGuest is likely on the campaign trail
DA MGuest formally announces run for U.S. Congress

https://newsms.fm/da-michael-guest-formally-announces-run-for-u-s-congress/

U.S. Attorney Mike Hurst is doing a great job!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - Federal and state law enforcement officers say they have arrested 31 documented gang members in and around Mississippi’s capital city.

U.S. Attorney Mike Hurst and U.S. Marshal George White announced the arrests Monday

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/17/officers-say-31-gang-members-arrested-in-mississip/

They say those arrested were in gangs such as the Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, Simon City Royals, Latin Kings and Aryan Brotherhood.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/17/officers-say-31-gang-members-arrested-in-mississippi/

It is nice to see an effective effort put worth toward arresting gang members who traffick in drugs, guns and other criminal areas. I maintain that the death of Kingston, and Kingston's relative, the barber, who was shot soon after Kingston died a very torturous death and the male whose head was decapitated and left on his own porch are interrelated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back