OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

Finally. Poor Bobby. I hate seeing my suspicions confirmed, but hopefully this will bring justice for her and dare I hope, a recovery?

Finally. Poor Bobby. I hate seeing my suspicions confirmed, but hopefully this will bring justice for her and dare I hope, a recovery?
Sadly I don't think her body will ever be found.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about this.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I knew it and I suspect from the family's silence, they knew it too.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I knew it and I suspect from the family's silence, they knew it too.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
What a horrible feeling, waiting for your father to be arrested for your mother's death. I wish them peace.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I really thought he'd simply disposed of her body, but not actually killed her.
I've been wrong before.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The arrest of the husband -- this is as it should be. I was beginning to think law-enforcement had lost their mind. Breathing easier now; thank you.

Phillip Snider
1c5e0b2db269dc0fdf6459a7fd6ecd11.jpg

http://cleveland19.com/story/380067...ter-hartville-womans-mysterious-disappearance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Bobby was really "near death" when they went on that road trip. Did he isolate her from her family? So many questions I would like to have answered now that he's under arrest.

Oh my gosh! I go out for the evening and crash when I get home and THIS happens!

Like a PP said, not sure whether to be happy or sad. But I knew his story stunk from Day #1.

I like the bond amount, too.

Oh my gosh! I go out for the evening and crash when I get home and THIS happens!

Like a PP said, not sure whether to be happy or sad. But I knew his story stunk from Day #1.

I like the bond amount, too.

Yes, I think we all knew it stunk! I’m glad LE stayed on it. I’ve been worried.

No, they may not owe us anything but Bobbie's disappearance was reported and a news story made of it. Police were involved and made statements to the reporter. The police investigated. Now nothing?

Her family made statements and the husband lied to police. In my opinion, they did make it the business of anyone who cares about the missing. I feel the police should make a follow up statements even if all they can say is that there have been no further developments.

Bobbie was a human being that something has obviously happened to. I simply do not understand this silence from the police OR her family.

MOO

Thank you for saying this. This has bothered me since she disappeared. The one day I didn't check, and I see the husband was finally arrested.

I think I read somewhere (early on), that Snider frequented his neighborhood Burger King for breakfast every day. And that’s where they arrested him yesterday morning.

Chief Dordea said; “I don’t think he thought he was going to be arrested because he was kind of enjoying his coffee and he told me that everything was good and everything was 'peachy-keen' to quote him exactly, but his look changed when I told him he was under arrest," said Dordea. “As a police officer, I’m a natural born skeptic I guess. We have to verify information, especially information we receive that doesn’t make sense," said Dordea.

OMG! I have company staying with me and checked the thread yesterday morning.

I still have company but thought I'd quickly check and now see the news!!!!!

You, and everyone on this thread has shown how they care about Bobbie by hanging in there, Steelslady. I think we are ready for the next chapter now.

May Bobbie be found and given a proper burial for her children's sake as well as her own.

*I have wanted this to happen!

Hartville Police Chief Larry Dordea Friday declined to publicly speculate on how Bobby may have died. He said that will be revealed as the case makes its way through court.
Yet police must believe Bobby was killed in Hartville because police departments only have the authority to file charges for crimes that occur in their own jurisdictions.
~snip

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/bre...still-missing-her-husband-arrested-for-murder

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/20180...st-philip-snider-in-death-of-his-wife-roberta

Thanks for the link, justchrissy47. From the link too:

"The chief declined to disclose what led police to determine that Snider had killed his wife.

"I'm not going to go beyond what I said," Dordea said. "Our job isn't done yet, and we're still working on it."

This is what I would really love to know! How they determined it was murder. Glad LE never gave up on the case.

Myself, I was a fence-sitter the entire time, swaying back and forth. Usually though, I was leaning toward dementia the majority of the time. Looks like I was definitely wrong, and am now eating a heaping plate of crow! :blushing:

My apologies to anyone I may have possibly offended along the way. I can be really stubborn.

Hat's off too, to all who were correct about their convictions. Good job!

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back