NC NC - Faith Hedgepeth, 19, UNC student, Chapel Hill, 7 Sep 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the all the DNA on Faith and on the note and pen semen?
Just wondering because (and this isn't *advertiser censored* shaming) two young attractive college girls with what seems like more than a few men in and out of their lives and apt, could easily have a used condom from a random encounter still in their bedroom trash basket from the a previous day or two. The night shirt or shirt pulled up around Faith's head yet no rape, the DNA (if semen) on Faith, on the pen, note and bottle. Oh and the note itself seems staged. All staged for a misdirection.

IDK very big mystery.

Was the all the DNA on faith and on the note and pen semen?
Just wondering because (and this isn't *advertiser censored* shaming) two young attractive college girls with what it seems like more than a few men in and out of their lives and apt, could easily have a used condom from a random encounter still in their bedroom trash basket from the a previous day or two. The night shirt or shirt pulled up around Faith's head yet no rape, the DNA (if semen) on Faith, on the pen, note and bottle. Oh and the note itself seems staged. All staged for a misdirection.

IDK very big mystery.

According to the autopsy there was no semen on or inside of Faith. Edited to add: Apparently there was no trauma at all to her outer genitals nor were there any trauma to her vagina or cervix. Odd, since she was half nude.

Nope, she’s been hiding for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's why I was wondering. Apparently has also stopped talking to the other best friend (friend group being KR, Faith, Marisol) completely. This is strange given they were allegedly like "sisters" before Faith was killed. Just saying...

Very good points.
The unknown male DNA is the answer to this crime. If it was a random crime from someone who followed them home and lucked out that a door was unlocked, I assume CODIS will get a hit eventually, because this man will do it again.

Stranger still that there was another attack on a woman on the same night here in Chapel hill. A rape by a random man. However, he has been captured and I am sure they tested his DNA against the DNA they have from Faith's case.

Exactly. It explains why there is no forced entry by the stranger. Oh I left the door unlocked, that's why.

Very good points.
The unknown male DNA is the answer to this crime. If it was a random crime from someone who followed them home and lucked out that a door was unlocked, I assume CODIS will get a hit eventually, because this man will do it again.

Maybe not even that. Assuming they have fingerprints, if he applies for a job that requires fingerprints to be taken he will be found out for this. I hope beyond hope one of these two scenarios happen and he is caught. This September will be 6 years with no justice.

I think Karena did it or is involved. I don’t think the butt dial is a valid thing. I think it’s garbled noise from the club, just noise, nothing significant.

There is lots of circumstantial evidence, IMO, but probably lots more that I’m not even aware of. And yes, I agree that she told LE she left the door unlocked to mislead them into explaining how a killer got in without evidence of forced entry.

I won’t itemize the circumstantial evidence that convinces me, it has all been gone over and around here before. I’ll certainly change my mind if more info comes into play. I think the note and semen are red herrings.

I’ll be watching the ID show, but I expect to be disappointed. I won’t be satisfied until hearing evidence at a trial or hearing a guilty plea with an explanation.

I think Karena thought this would all blow over - but surprise, surprise, Ms. Rosario who’s hiding from everyone, this isn’t going away.

ITA with you about the butt dial call.

I agree in regards to Karena. It cannot be a coincidence that she felt sick, got Faith to leave the club, then left the apartment and left the door unlocked. Not buying it.

After the Skylar Neese case don't ever think a female can't do the unthinkable to their co-called BFF.

According to the autopsy there was no semen on or inside of Faith. Edited to add: Apparently there was no trauma at all to her outer genitals nor were there any trauma to her vagina or cervix. Odd, since she was half nude.

Thanks.

A lot of females sleep with a big shirt on and no undies, but it being pulled up over her face to expose her lower naked body is either staged to look like a sexual assault or the act of covering her face says a lot about the perp's relationship to the victim.

After the Skylar Neese case don't ever think a female can't do the unthinkable to their co-called BFF.

Exactly! This feels like a setup to me. She was set up to be murdered, and KR has something to do with it. That is why she's hiding, cutting off old friends, moving far away from Chapel Hill. If it was MY best friend that has been beaten to death I would be doing all I could to help. And she is doing nothing but making herself inaccessible to everyone involved in solving this case.

That's exactly what I thought when the t-shirt thing came up. She was probably already nude underneath and they pulled the shirt up over her face to cover it, probably after she was dead. Couldn't handle looking at what they did to that girl's face.

That's exactly what I thought when the t-shirt thing came up. She was probably already nude underneath and they pulled the shirt up over her face to cover it, probably after she was dead. Couldn't handle looking at what they did to that girl's face.

Do you think FH was murdered at the time the neighbors heard the loud thumping or later when KR left the apt? In other words, using your theory was KR there and let in the person to do the murder or did she leave and left the door unlocked for them?

Do you think FH was murdered at the time the neighbors heard the loud thumping or later when KR left the apt? In other words, using your theory was KR there and let in the person to do the murder or did she leave and left the door unlocked for them?

My original thinking had been that she left the door open for someone. Now knowing there was an issue with possible blood on KR's shirt? And the writing on the bag which experts believe were written by a female? I do now believe there is a very good chance that KR was there.

I do think the murder happened at the time the neighbors heard the thumps. They'd have heard a beating that bad so if that's the time they heard something strange then I'm willing to believe that was the time of the attack.

I do think the murder happened at the time the neighbors heard the thumps. They'd have heard a beating that bad so if that's the time they heard something strange then I'm willing to believe that was the time of the attack.
I agree with that assessment.

I think KR knows or at least strongly suspects what happened, even if she didn’t actively participate. Her intense effort to build an alibi during the 911 call is notable, and I find it extremely odd that she did not mention Marisol was with her when she found Faith’s body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong