TN - 4 dead, several injured at Waffle House, Nashville, Apr 2018 *Guilty*

About half of the Twitter comments I just read said, "Now go get his dad!"

I hope he now gets the mental help he needs.

I also hope they lock him up for a very, very, very long time. The public deserves better than to have our courts allowing him to roam around free to kill when the mood strikes.

I remain utterly shocked and appalled at how this guy's case has been handled. Heads need to roll on this one.

CNN reporter saying he was arrested behind the apartment complex, in the woods.

I was hoping that he'd have shot himself in the woods. Spare the expense of a trial and NO chance of him ever being among society again.

I've seen some odd sorts of attire, or should I say, barely attire, in Walmarts around this country. Don't want to wear a shirt, pulled on some see through leggings w/sketchy stains, have on a bathing suit the size of a napkin, or just feel like wearing your Pajamas, to go shopping? You're good to go at Walmart. Bare feet, in any store, in America? The horror. As long as he had three socks, he'd be good to go, at Wally World.

Haha ... I suppose you are right. :giggle:

I had to leave for a short time and came home to the good news. What a relief this has to be for everyone.

Arrested: (taken from video)
attachment.php

Video (same as linked in quote)
[video=youtu;S9luYdsKERE]http://youtu.be/S9luYdsKERE[/video]

Attachments

• F6A8B558-B547-4952-81A2-5A8D57F31A40.jpg
    F6A8B558-B547-4952-81A2-5A8D57F31A40.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 170
His father is equally to blame if you ask me. Giving him his guns back.

Four innocent people DEAD.

I also hope they lock him up for a very, very, very long time. The public deserves better than to have our courts allowing him to roam around free to kill when the mood strikes.

I remain utterly shocked and appalled at how this guy's case has been handled. Heads need to roll on this one.

I can't believe they didn't take away his firearms. Oh, Dad will take them instead? Okie Dokie. Pure idiocy.

I hope he gets the death penalty.

I think he's too mad to execute, he probably thought Taylor Swift was telling him to do it or something equally loopy. They should never let him out again though.

Live coverage from Ch 5 link above says he's on his way to booking now. He was carrying a backpack. He was dressed pretty well, he must have gone back to his apartment after the murders, dressed and took some supplies with him. He's a little crazy, but he knew how to plan a rudimentary escape.

ETA: Reporter, who was out at the search scene yesterday, says LE was having problems with scent dogs due to rain. Understandable. Reporter was worried he was hiding in some of the construction equipment nearby. They were all kind of nervous out there reporting yesterday. Turns out, he was there, probably watching them.:scared:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back