AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

I want to say that there are plenty of people who care about Cassie. I do. I adopted her in my heart, and even though I don't frequent this thread or live anywhere near Stuttgart, I think of Cassie often.

got4girls, thank you for always being the local voice for Cassie. I'm afraid we will never see justice for Cassie, but that doesn't mean she didn't matter. She was a beautiful, sweet and special young lady who will always be remembered.

In fact, Cassie is often my baseline. Her disappearance impacts other cases. She SO matters!!!

I want to say that there are plenty of people who care about Cassie. I do. I adopted her in my heart, and even though I don't frequent this thread or live anywhere near Stuttgart, I think of Cassie often.

got4girls, thank you for always being the local voice for Cassie. I'm afraid we will never see justice for Cassie, but that doesn't mean she didn't matter. She was a beautiful, sweet and special young lady who will always be remembered.

In fact, Cassie is often my baseline. Her disappearance impacts other cases. She SO matters!!!

Me too gig, this little lady haunts me yet I dont check in often because it bloody hurts that this girl lived the crappy life she did yet everyone just cracks on living theirs. Theres always been a lot of love for cassie on here.

Where are you cassie?

From Oct 17, 2014 http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141017/News/141019680#ixzz3GQitgMOs
Allyn Wilson and John Whiteside are asking for serious individuals to join together to search for 15-year-old Cassie Compton. Compton went missing over a month ago after walking out of her mother’s home on 15th Street in Stuttgart.

Volunteers are asked to arrive at 9 a.m. at the former Ponders Auction parking lot, located at the intersection of 16th and Leslie streets. Wilson said ATVs can be used, but the majority of the search would be “foot searches around the city in abandoned homes, cars and would like to go door-to-door, but that might not be possible.”
https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/what-we-know/
This location was searched due to phone pings, and that officials considered it a recovery mission

Attachments

• daughertycorner.jpg
    daughertycorner.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 399
Having grown up in that general area of the country I don't hold out much hope that local LE is going find out what happened unless they have a LOT of luck. Not saying they are incompetent or corrupt. They just don't have a lot of experience with murders and missing persons. If it is anything like the town and parish where I grew up to the south of there the vast majority of missing persons are those missing voluntarily and a case like this is one which they need a LE agency with more expertise.

I wrote to John Lordan, who has a great youtube channel about missing or murdered ppl cases, and asked him to cover Cassies case. He told me that he would look if her name is in his list of potential episodes but he also told me that sadly he cant cover them all since there are so many ppl missing. That was in late 2017 and no episode about her yet. Please, ppl should write to John and ask him to cover Cassies case. If more ppl ask him for an episode about Cassie then there are more chances that he will cover it. To make suggestions and to contact him, scroll down his page LordanArts (youtube ID is lordanarts)

I wrote to John Lordan, who has a great youtube channel about missing or murdered ppl cases, and asked him to cover Cassies case. He told me that he would look if her name is in his list of potential episodes but he also told me that sadly he cant cover them all since there are so many ppl missing. That was in late 2017 and no episode about her yet. Please, ppl should write to John and ask him to cover Cassies case. If more ppl ask him for an episode about Cassie then there are more chances that he will cover it. To make suggestions and to contact him, scroll down his page LordanArts (youtube ID is lordanarts)
Met him at crime con..He gave me a brain pen. Really nice guy . He is one of my daughters favorite you tubers.

I cant believe how Cassie has been missing so long and nothing..

Revisiting Cassie's case and stumbled upon a few new things since I last researched. She would have turned 20 on December 4 of 2018.

1) The Charley Project has an age progression photo from 2017, showing her at 19
Cassie Kay Compton – The Charley Project
cassie_kay_compton_10.jpg

There was a lot of controversy surrounding the different people that were in Cassie's life at the time she disappeared.

Also, her mom Judy got remarried in May 2018. Judy is still considered a suspect in Cassie's disappearance by law enforcement, although I personally don't believe she would harm Cassie.

On September 16 KATV will aire a 3-part podcast on Cassie's disappearance. Of note, "a prime suspect who is ready to talk", which I assume is Brandon Rhodes.

Judy, Cassie's mother, also remains a suspect. She has remarried and moved on with her life.

Article: KATV examines disappearance of Cassie Compton in 3-part special, podcast
Thank you for this link and nice to see you around GigTu!

Here is a direct link to the series - I'll be listening today and will share any interesting bits.
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9lMjQxMWU0L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back