CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be mortified knowing the entire world knows he's a serial killer with a super-small penis! Which was the common denominator that his victims shared about him with police.

Also, today is April 25th! Happy National DNA Day!

We may never find Judy. We may never know who likely killed her. This story makes me sick to my stomach. Because this monster, like so many others, likely has other victims. Hidden in ditches. Buried. In oceans and rivers and swamps. Down deep ravines. The rage inside me is burning so hot right now. No one deserves to be murdered. No one.

agreed.

I know I've posted this twice already today, but geeeez, HE WAS FIRED AS A COP FOR SHOPLIFTING DOG REPELLANT AND A HAMMER. EAR/ONS task force members suspected the attacker could have police and/or military experience. Yet, at the press conference today, they said he was never "on their list"? My mind is kinda blown right now.
why would these items be related to the killer?

CA is a very big state, and in 79 nothing was digital.

I know I've posted this twice already today, but geeeez, HE WAS FIRED AS A COP FOR SHOPLIFTING DOG REPELLANT AND A HAMMER. EAR/ONS task force members suspected the attacker could have police and/or military experience. Yet, at the press conference today, they said he was never "on their list"? My mind is kinda blown right now.

:happydance:Soooo happy they caught this perp. Im watching C&J on HLN and it says DNA was taken about 6 days ago. maybe from trash or another source? I wonder what got the ball rolling? cant wait to hear more about this

why would these items be related to the killer?

Dog repellant and a hammer to me spells burglar, and if someone is shoplifting it when they have a decently paid job like a police officer, it spells something even more sinister because they clearly don't want the purchase on record.

Maybe that should have raised red flags at the time.

He must be mortified knowing the entire world knows he's a serial killer with a super-small penis! Which was the common denominator that his victims shared about him with police.

Also, today is April 25th! Happy National DNA Day!

Fine and good but I’m pretty sure from my own experience with one that these guys with “micro penises” have enough personal issues with that that making it a point of attention will cause them even more angst and anger. I see this as as point that this particular SK will never see but angry potentials may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:happydance:Soooo happy they caught this perp. Im watching C&J on HLN and it says DNA was taken about 6 days ago. maybe from trash or another source? I wonder what got the ball rolling? cant wait to hear more about this

Trash literally from anywhere. He may have been shopping and tossed a soda bottle or coffee cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Michelle McNamera, "Letter to the Golden State Killer," THE NEW YORKER 10 Jan 2018.
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-04-25 15.39.31.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-04-25 15.39.31.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 95
  • EAR.jpg
    EAR.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 119
  • EAR.jpg
    EAR.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 688
So crazy I was just getting more into this case again recently and read about his arrest at work. Anyone know the best places we can watch/listen to updates on this case?

attachment.php
attachment.php

This guy was married more than once it seems.

Attachments

• ear5.jpg
    ear5.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 685
  • ear6.jpg
    ear6.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 689
Dog repellant and a hammer to me spells burglar, and if someone is shoplifting it when they have a decently paid job like a police officer, it spells something even more sinister because they clearly don't want the purchase on record.

I concur 100% about everything you stated. HUGE red flags!

that's what ive always said. the hole and mainline are rougher than death row anyways.

I actually hope he does die in prison rather than being executed. He deserves to die alone in a cell, forgotten and frightened about what's on the other side, if he's put to death it will be an event with other people around and a pastor called to give him comfort and a last meal and all that jazz. He doesn't deserve it. Let him creak to death in a cell with old age and loneliness his only companions.

Sorry if the above makes me sound like a sadist, but this guy is truly horrible. MOO

..roger that....yes, possibly.....but I was thinking if he bought it when he was a cop, wouldn't cops want dog repellent since they might have to go into homes/backyards?
..but, yes--not many people buy dog repellent--true

..roger that....yes, possibly.....but I was thinking if he bought it when he was a cop, wouldn't cops want dog repellent since they might have to go into homes/backyards?
..but, yes--not many people buy dog repellent--true

Sure, if he bought it. But a cop shoplifting burglar tools is quite sinister I think, more sinister than a mere burglar. If a police officer is risking his career and reputation by shoplifting items that he could easily pay for it suggests to me that what he wants them for is so illegal he doesn't want the purchase on record.

And he'd been married six years at the time he was caught shoplifting and fired for it - I wonder what he told his wife? She was a lawyer, so I don't think she's the kind of airhead who could be fobbed off with a protestation of innocence. Although I suppose you never know, love is blind and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken