CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJD appears in a Wheelchair, Frail, Eyes barely Opened.
Is this an act: sympathy, a frail man?
Yet neighbours describe a very angry man!!

Totally an act, the guy is a master manipulator. He's vying for sympathy, IMO, to get a softer hospital bed, attention

and maybe better food. He's a malignant narcissist so it's all about him. And since LE has said he won't eat or drink or talk, he's still looking to be in control. MOO.

I believe the wheelchair is because he's refusing to cooperate - he probably refused to walk into the arraignment, so they handcuffed him to the chair and forced him. I think the dopey look and quiet voice is all an act.

rbbm.
Maybe after having 2 girls he was disappointed and angry that the 3rd child was another daughter and not a son?
speculation, imo.

The 1986 rape/murder happened when his wife would have been in her 1st trimester (give or take). At this point he only had the one daughter, the eldest (b:1981)

During the Visalia Ransacker months, he burglarized like 110 homes.....it was usually on the weekends. It was 1974-1975, like 13 months or so.......that's like 9 burglaries a month, break it down to like 2 each weekend. He was married in 1973, what the heck did he tell his wife while being a prolific burglar, because he had to do recon work on the homes, figure out when the owners werent there, etc....so took many more hours than just the days he burglarized.

Maybe his wife thought he was out cheating, & never figured him for a criminal.

He also spent a lot of time (weeks to months) stalking his victims in Southern California. How did he explain that absence? What drew him down there? A common thread with serial killers is they love to drive.

His oldest daughter and her 15 yr. old, just moved into his home in the last month or so. I'm wondering if they didn't see

something strange and report him.

They have already made it clear this was a DNA match.
Nobody reported him.

I can't even find the words MsF....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's incomprehensible.
I think of how people struggle with finding out their parent had an affair.
This is just out of thus world extreme.

Yes, you're right. If you read the linked profile I attached, the profiler said there was possibly incest or molestation in

his childhood which created the need to have absolute power over his victims. And he needed to instill much fear.

I have not a gram of sympathy for JJD as an adult. But if there was molestation or incest perpetrated upon him as a child, then I ache for the child he once was. I really am losing faith in humanity.

Omg, I had forgotten until reading your post .But I remember seeing and reading about suspect sketches being done based on unsub DNA . Technology is so awesome.

Put on CBS. 48 hrs is covering the story. 9 Eastern time

I don't know if this was posted:

Elizabeth Silva says she was raped in Visalia in 1973. Says suspect was in uniform at the time and had her in handcuffs.

"Sacramento resident Elizabeth Silva, carried a sign identifying herself as a rape victim in Visalia in 1973. She said it happened when she was 13, and she was so scared she never told anyone."

I was wondering if he was ever in uniform and was able to gain access that way?

I just got an Ancestry.com commercial while watching 48 Hours. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder where his daughter and granddaughter are now?
Imagine waking up one day to find out your father was a serial killer and rapist?

They can contact Melissa Moore her Father is Serial killer Keith Jesperson also known as “The Happy Face Killer”
I loved her show on LMN called Monster in my Family.

https://www.bustle.com/p/who-is-mel...-in-my-family-host-knows-the-shows-subject-al too-well-27299

https://www.bustle.com/p/whos-the-h...issa-moores-father-is-infamous-murderer-27493

They can contact Melissa Moore her Father is Serial killer Keith Jesperson also known as “The Happy Face Killer”
I loved her show on LMN called Monster in my Family.

https://www.bustle.com/p/who-is-mel...-in-my-family-host-knows-the-shows-subject-al too-well-27299

https://www.bustle.com/p/whos-the-h...issa-moores-father-is-infamous-murderer-27493

Hadn't heard of her. I've only seen interviews with Pee Wee's daughter and she was..... troubling.

Here's what I am wondering about.

There are 15 rapes attributed to EAR/GSK that occurred in 78-79 outside of his usual East Sacto territory - Modesto, Stockton, and East Bay cities from Concord down to Fremont. Even two in East San Jose.

CA is a big state (I am a native Californian and have family in Sacramento). It's a good 2.5 hour drive from San Jose to Sacramento. JJD was married to and living with his wife at the time. How did he account for these 15 absences? And did his wife never watch news broadcasts?

One of the things that hit me when I saw these cities listed, Modesto, Stockton etc, was the thought of his boat. I wonder if he had access to a boat back in the 70's?

My Dad had a boat that he kept in the Modesto/Tracy area, where his parents had a farm, right on the river delta. On Sundays he took us for nice long roads all through the Delta.

We would often go to SACRAMENTO by boat through the delta. It is only about 58 miles by boat.

https://dbw.parks.ca.gov/pages/28702/files/deltamap-boating.pdf

There ^^^ is a great map showing all of the towns one can access quickly, and quietly, if you take a boat through the delta. There are a lot of homes, right there on the river bank. We would pull over and tie up to any dock, if we wanted to jump in for a quick swim, or to get our and stretch our legs.

I wonder if he had a boat moored somewhere, that allowed him to cruise around at night and escape, without using any vehicles or roads or witnesses.

One of the things that hit me when I saw these cities listed, Modesto, Stockton etc, was the thought of his boat. I wonder if he had access to a boat back in the 70's?

My Dad had a boat that he kept in the Modesto/Tracy area, where his parents had a farm, right on the river delta. On Sundays he took us for nice long roads all through the Delta.

We would often go to SACRAMENTO by boat through the delta. It is only about 58 miles by boat.

https://dbw.parks.ca.gov/pages/28702/files/deltamap-boating.pdf

There ^^^ is a great map showing all of the towns one can access quickly, and quietly, if you take a boat through the delta. There are a lot of homes, right there on the river bank. We would pull over and tie up to any dock, if we wanted to jump in for a quick swim, or to get our and stretch our legs.

I wonder if he had a boat moored somewhere, that allowed him to cruise around at night and escape, without using any vehicles or roads or witnesses.

I’ve been waterskiing many times on the Delta. That’s creepy.

Since LE had been surveilling him for several days, they have an idea of what he is really like. Not this courtroom behavior that we have all just been treated to.

Frankly even if he is a feeble old frail man, he is still the cruel, depraved, sadist who terrorized and destroyed so many lives and communities. His defense and whomever else may try to play up sympathy or create doubt because of his current physical state, but that is completely irrelevant. If the Dna is a match, game over.

On 48 Hours, or similar Crime Show, there was a Case, where a Producer was accused of a young girls murder and rape, several years previously. His DNA Match was found through Familial DNA. It took years to Clear his name.
The DNA match was later found not to be conclusive. He was a young man, and had to 'FIGHT' the system!!!!!
Sorry, I haven't the details, if other Sleuthers can remember!!!

DNA findings may also cause problems, as above.

Maybe JJD is in shock completely that he has been 'found'/ or for sympathy: everything points to GUILTY, but 'down the track', perhaps there will be further mistakes, until such problems can be rectified.

Certainly, if DNA is a Positive Match, plus further investigation, then Justice must be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter