Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking how disorganized and messy the 10/2016 waterfall video is compared to the 4/2016 birthday video. Then I remembered a couple things I noticed in the 37th birthday video so I took a closer look. I'm pretty convinced JH wasn't the primary videographer for the birthday video. She might've participated, but it looks to me like there were at least 2, possibly 3 other people filming. Two of them do not appear to be SH.
If you watch the video at the 6:29 -6:30 mark as the kids feet are shown descending the dead tree, I noticed an adult, squared shoulders & body shape (male?) walking on the shoreline behind the kids. At first glance it looks like a beach walker. But he's carrying something in his right hand that he raises to his face, stops and stands facing the kids with elbow raised high. (I thought it odd a stranger would stop and photograph the kids while the parent is filming them.) S/he is dressed in dark coat, dark pants, dark hat/cap. (SSs below.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpDkSfivgk&feature=youtu.be
(Cont'd in next post.)

Attachments

• Background 1.jpg
    Background 1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Background 3.jpg
    Background 3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Background 4.jpg
    Background 4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Background 5.jpg
    Background 5.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Background 2.jpg
    Background 2.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 104
So there is an adult dressed in dark clothing, dark hat on the beach apparently taking a photo. Later I noticed in the shot of JH wearing the goonies hat with a reptile or something across the top of her sun glasses, it kind of looks like that same person is reflected in her sunglasses with kids looking on. Squared body shape, dark clothing. (Could be SH but she was wearing a light colored pattern knit hat in same scene shots.)

At the very beginning there is someone reflected in SH's sunglasses. Appears to be a male (shoulders) holding a camera in front of his face. Light colored t-shirt, masculine arms, elbows pinned tight at waist. (See arrow on SS below.) Could be JH, can't be sure. Also not positive but to our left it appears to be another person, their back to SH, wearing a small backpack or something with crossed straps, standing next to the person filming. (Holding a microphone?)

You're probably thinking I'm reaching for things at this point. But this is what made me initially look further. 3:08 mark. When JH was brushing her teeth there was the reflection of someone in her mirrored sunglasses. I figured it was SH. Only when I zoomed in I see two women each holding a camera. (It looks like a split reflection of the same person but looking closer it's not.) The person reflected on the left lens is wearing a light top and is holding the camera so half of their face is exposed. Then JH turns her head slightly and you can still see that person plus a 2nd person reflected in the right lens. The person on the right side is wearing a dark top and holding the camera so it completely covers their face. You can see it in the SS below.
One of them could be SH, but that means one of them isn't. They both appear to have braids (to keep their hair from blowing in front of the camera lens?). We don't see SH with braids anywhere else.

Posts are limited to 5 photos so I'll just point out some other things. Pause at the 5:36 mark. Multiple lights reflected in Jeremiah's glasses. Seemed odd, the sun doesn't reflect like that. Could be lights on a building behind whomever is filming but it did make me wonder if they had lights set up for that scene. (A few moments later when he's dancing behind the tulips it appears to be cloudy out.) 4:55 mark a camera is attached to the kayak with SH in it. 4:58 mark JH turns and smiles into the attached camera. 7:57 mark a shot of JH&SH. Appears to be a couple of adults reflected in JH's glasses along with one of the kids. In a couple instances there are under water shots.

I guess my point is a lot of us felt this was a production filmed by JH. But it seems like a much bigger production than initial first impressions. And with a lot of various equipment involved and multiple people operating the equipment. There's post-filming editing with fade ins and fade outs between shots. What was the reason for it? I thought maybe a music video idea that got pitched, so JH uploaded it. But if so why did JH seemingly take credit as filming it? Or why was she seemingly given credit? Because one of the illusions is JH is doing the filming. She's not in many of the the videos and still shots with SH and the kids. Yet when it's her turn to be taped we see two people filming. Was the whole thing done with hired photographers and it's some kind of extravagant, costly ego trip for JH? IDK...

I had some free time, this was really bugging me, wanted to share, that's about it.
Source link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpDkSfivgk&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• SH Glasses.jpg
    SH Glasses.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 121
  • JH Closeup 2.jpg
    JH Closeup 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 106
  • JH Closeup 3.jpg
    JH Closeup 3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 97
  • JH Closeup.jpg
    JH Closeup.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 99
  • JHGlasses GooniesHat.jpg
    JHGlasses GooniesHat.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 120
No one questioned their crack baby story...they got to play the “white savior” card and they manipulated everyone around them.

I know this is on the topic of race and it will be deleted which is fine...I'm just curious though and I've really been wondering in earnest about this. I didn't adopt children to save them I adopted them to be a mother, my children happen to be black. So what is being said about black, Latino, Asian families adopting children from the same circumstance?

I distinctly remember reading at least one article quoting the Dekalbs In which they say they went ahead and bought the food...but maybe they just agreed to buy it.

Here is a detail related to Dekalbs interviews about Hannah's late night flight I don't see repeated very often: she asked for a ride to Seattle. Who did she know in Seattle?

I want to know that too. I think if anyone had invited her or said she could ask for help the person would step forward now. Although maybe he or she has and LE isn't telling us. My gut says they visited someone in Seattle who was kind to her and she felt safe there.

I dont know, but I am wondering if the woman the Harts stayed with for two weeks lives in Seattle. She reported the abuse she witnessed by Jen. In that 2 week period she might have left a favorable impression on Hannah as someone to go to for help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I thought she lived in San Francisco.

Survival. Devonte knew what he had to do to avoid punishment. He complied
Poor baby.

Totally agree, of course. I just can't imagine the control they had over him. I'd have been gagging if someone grabbed my throat that tightly.

No one questioned their crack baby story...they got to play the “white savior” card and they manipulated everyone around them.

I know this is on the topic of race and it will be deleted which is fine...I'm just curious though and I've really been wondering in earnest about this. I didn't adopt children to save them I adopted them to be a mother, my children happen to be black. So what is being said about black, Latino, Asian families adopting children from the same circumstance?

I didn’t say anything about you, nor am I trying to group all interracial adoptive families together. Most people do adopt out of love, these women were the minority. Jen spoke about “saving” the children from their horrible lives of abuse and neglect, and it’s clearly been documented that they abused the children and ultimately killed them. IMO, probably a lot more than their biological families would have ever. Again, this is about them. They do not represent adoptive families at all, and I am sorry if it seems like I implied that

Simply put - not every white adoptive parent chooses the role of "white savior" and there is not an equivalent trope with regard to POC adopting white children or children of color.

How do I ER verified? I’m a previously licensed EMT, Insurance Agent and photographer with proof of all licensing. I feel I can add to this conversation and sent a email with documentation but haven’t heard back. I just sent to Admin - but I don’t know if just the name Admin was the right person - is there a particular member I should send to??
Oh and also, I have years of experience with having adopted from CPS foster adoption and a keen understanding of the way it all works and what hoops must be leapt through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you would like to add yourself as an expert in a certain field or as an insider to a case, please send an email to wsverify@gmail.com

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Posts are limited to 5 photos so I'll just point out some other things. Pause at the 5:36 mark. Multiple lights reflected in Jeremiah's glasses. Seemed odd, the sun doesn't reflect like that. Could be lights on a building behind whomever is filming but it did make me wonder if they had lights set up for that scene.

Snipped for space.

In the picture of Jeremiah it looks like a car/SUV headlights. You can see the grill and outline of the top of the car, and the pair of lights line up right where its headlights would be.

youtube.jpeg

Simply put - not every white adoptive parent chooses the role of "white savior" and there is not an equivalent trope with regard to POC adopting white children or children of color.

An adoptive parent does not need to be any particular color, to be arrogant and hostile, and consider themselves superior saviors.

My daughter's friend , a mixed race adoptee, was adopted by a black couple who were distant relatives. They always treated her as an inferior, because she was 'mixed' and because. as they told her often as she grew up ' her mother was a low life and she was lucky they stepped in to save her from being raised by a *advertiser censored*.'

The 'savior card' has no color.

Totally agree, of course. I just can't imagine the control they had over him. I'd have been gagging if someone grabbed my throat that tightly.

IMO Devonte had these two figured out and knew how to work them to pacify them, for the most part. I bet he was choking back tears (when he wasn’t crying) at every photo opp.

I have a friend who’s husband cannot ever be pleased. He nitpicks at every teeny tiny thing she does or doesn’t do. No matter how hard she tries. I imagine JH and SH were similar. No matter how hard the kids tried, it was never good enough.

I think Hannah or Abigail described being punished by "having to stay in bed all day" during the 2010 case. But she couldn't explain the true horror. I'm sure most imagined a kid playing or reading or singing in her bed. Not this. It's mental torture.

WOW, you're right. When Abigail described "grounding" to CPS, she told them it meant staying in bed all day and missing lunch. I bet you're right that not even "staying in bed" had its normal meaning in this twisted disciplinary system. It probably meant the same thing it meant in 2013 when they were forced to lie blindfolded in the dark silence for 7 hours at a time.

Seriously, why make negative comments on the way she was dressed when you have no way of knowing the circumstances. It could very well have been a warm day, but why would you want to start a conversation about that anyway?

I got the impression she was asking to try to determine if the child was really 8 months old here, or might have been much older and being visited by bio-family while in foster care.

For Immediate Release: The Hart case fits a pattern of abusive homeschooling following child abuse convictions, cases, and reports

Keep in mind that regardless of the terms the Hart women used, they never registered as homeschoolers. They were investigated by CPS in every state they lived in, but not one of them did anything to them for failing to register their home school. Why expect stricter laws to be enforced when not even this simplest of laws to protect children was enforced by the state?

I'm not sure what that means. There are no "husbands" within lesbian couples.

Quite simply, Jen was listed on their marriage certificate as the "groom."

I thought the previous poster was referring to this, as well as the general reality that virtually all family annihilators are male ... but mainly the marriage certificate.

An adoptive parent does not need to be any particular color, to be arrogant and hostile, and consider themselves superior saviors.

My daughter's friend , a mixed race adoptee, was adopted by a black couple who were distant relatives. They always treated her as an inferior, because she was 'mixed' and because. as they told her often as she grew up ' her mother was a low life and she was lucky they stepped in to save her from being raised by a *advertiser censored*.'

Right, because you removed "White" from it. I think you example which is laced with descriptions of race supports what others are saying. Internalized racism allows for such examples. But I am more curious as to why Hannah called the Hart women racist to the Dekalbs. There had to be something(s) that propelled Hannah to make that distinction and I don't think it was just because Jen and Hart were different races. They had to have said things/do things that were overtly racist.

IMO

The "white savior complex" refers specifically to white people who attempt to help non-white people in a self-serving and
attention getting ways. Think back to the book "The White Man's Burden." That was published in 1899 and since then there have been missionaries, rescuers, teachers, adoptive parents, political leaders, religious leaders, explorers, settlers, etc., (and it's a popular trope in fiction) who have followed the pattern - as if it is on white people alone to care for and save people of other colors and cultures.

That's what it means when JH & SH are referred to as white saviors.

Picture uploaded by Jen Hart to FB on 12/3/2014 (search FB jen hart photos)

Jen tagged a friend, posting "Devonte sends an abundance of love to you and your family! Our entire family looks forward to the next time we meet. Much Love."

Friend replied; "Oh Jen Hart! I will never forget that smile. What an amazing young man you have raised. The world thanks you, and him, for reminding us of the power of love, forgiveness and the highest possibilities of humanity. This is the unity prayer that we are all walking. So honored to be walking it with you.... for my children to walk it with your children together as shining warriors of the heart. It is the only way forward. The only way to heal this wounded and suffering planet scarred by so much violence and suffering passed down through the generations. So looking forward to seeing you again, and hoping that Devonte will be able to speak at unity 2015. We are focusing on the youth next year... We need a movement led by the children! It is coming! It is already here! (and so there IS hope!) sending love."

That man literally looks like he is trying to strangle Devonte. It could not have been comfortable, yet the kid did smile for the camera. Sigh.

View attachment 133583

Erm what the f--- is that picture? (not sure if we can use swear words on here) That picture is creepy AF to me. His hands are completely around his neck.
I'm side eyeing so hard the so called community and friends. Those kids were treated like little objects to make the adults feel like good little woke progressives.

You can find numerous disturbing postings about the children and how they made the adults feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong