Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister, I love ya. Only pointing this correcting to update the database in your brain. Overland Park, a Kansas City burb on the KS side, is 3 hours from Wichita. Probably could cut it down to two hours @ 85-90 mph. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just had to reply to this at so early this morning as I wait on my coffee....LOLOL. You are correct. :)
And you obviously must know how I drive on the interstate.:blushing:
Hey, I got places to go and people to see. And I am a careful and courteous driver I promise.
Girl Scout's Honor.:giggle: "To serve God and my country, To help people at all times, And to live by the Girl Scout Law."

Now back to trying to sleuth for Lucas.
Chi:beats:

Her hands look just like mine did when I worked at Dollywood in the early 90's when we used a lot of bleach. Chemical burns.

When I put my hands into lightly bleached water or use some cleaning fluids without gloves I get redness between the fingers, at the 'webby' parts, I think it's because the bleach kills off good bacteria and lets fungal infection replace them...and the knuckle where the finger starts, not the middle knuckle on the finger. Of course EG claims she was cleaning on the Friday, so she'd probably attribute anything like that to the Friday cleaning?

I don't think EG is stupid. JH has a job that requires education, so he'd likely be attracted to intelligent women. EG has lots of science stuff as her likes on Twitter (was it Twitter where she was following a lot of science things?)

But how does this affect her choice of hiding place? I also think there's a possibility she had thought about killing Lucas and had played some of it out in her mind, and that might include "where would I hide a body if I did go through with this?"

I remember the two cases in my mind at the time of Lucas' disappearance where Sherin and Mariah, and that makes me think that EG would rule out the type of places those two girls were placed, because they were both found within a few weeks. Premeditation makes me think that a side of the road ditch might be lower probability.

I really wish JH would think about the house, if he hasn't been, and maybe things like a big plastic toybox for Lucas' toys and when he comes home the toys are out on display instead of in the box and the box is missing? Or a big lidded plastic crate from the garage? They'd only just moved in, so that doesn't seem to be much time for them to gather a lot of tools in the garage, and I would think JH would be more likely to notice something missing in there if he's recently gone to a hardware store and bought himself some 'toys' and now the large box they were in is missing. It was February, they might not even have a lawnmower yet if one didn't come with the rental? A lawnmower might come in a decent-sized cardboard box...EG had put all the moving boxes up for sale?

I don’t think defensive wounds.
Thanks for your input on this subject PB.
As far as scratches being on the top of her hands, it could also indicate strangulation. IOW Lucas might have had enough strength to put those scratches there...:(
In the Blaze Bernstein case the killer had scratches all over his hands and I guess along with stabbing Blaze he apparently choked him also.:mad:
"When authorities questioned Woodward, he had scratches on his hands,"
RSBM from
https://nypost.com/2018/01/12/authorities-arrest-friend-of-dead-ivy-league-student/
Sadly, we all know now that he stabbed him over 20 times.:gaah:
I know the scratches probably didn't come from defensive wounds.
Just pondering every angle of Lucas' sad life today...
Chi
:moo:

When I put my hands into lightly bleached water or use some cleaning fluids without gloves I get redness between the fingers, at the 'webby' parts, I think it's because the bleach kills off good bacteria and lets fungal infection replace them...and the knuckle where the finger starts, not the middle knuckle on the finger. Of course EG claims she was cleaning on the Friday, so she'd probably attribute anything like that to the Friday cleaning?

The whole tops of my fingers would burn and turn brown as they healed.

Does anyone have a picture of her hands readily available?

I know some folks are eschewing AFTM's post about her doing this while he was alive, but let's be honest, this woman has no soul, no spirit, no conscious. She left him all alone that Friday night to go out to eat! She lost custody of her older kids! She has had violent episodes with JH in front of the children!

Why oh why does AFTM's thoughts on this matter not bare more discussion? Yes, it is sick and morbid of anyone to do such a thing, but where there is no evidence that we have heard of in terms of body fluids being found in the home or vehicle, just how in God's name do folks think she did this?

I personally think she was pissed off at Lucas for either letting the landlord see him through the curtain or it could be the poor child tried to make himself his own dinner and she came home to a little mess in the kitchen. She got angry, but was smart enough not to do what she did in the home or car. She obviously took him somewhere that night or early morning Saturday before he went missing! People think this woman is stupid- I beg to differ with you all. Know why? Because we are ALL HERE, 10 damn weeks later, and no one has found the poor boy! She had to obviously think this through- if she did this alone, she had a damn good idea where to do it, and where to bury or dispose of his body. If she had help, and I believe she did in some respect- she has managed to even keep them silent somehow, from her jail cell!

She has JH buffaloed, or he's scared crapless because she might know something about him he doesn't want getting out about himself. He also has his own abuse allegations he will have to deal with for laying a hand on one of her children.

This woman is evil, pure, plain, and simple. There have been murderers who have killed their victims practically right where they've buried them or tossed them into rivers, oceans, lakes.
Sadly saying I am with you on this. :(

Was there anything memorable in the way of flooding in the days following Lucas’ disappearance? Heavy rains, river overflow, dam breakage, water main break, clogged drainage system...anything?

They’ve been doing maintenance on the sewer and drainage pipes since shortly after Lucas went missing. I’ve seen them all over town. I know on my street just a few days ago they used forced air at the access north of me to clear a blockage to the south. Made all sorts of strange noises in my pipes and even made the toilet bubble - and the manhole cover south of me was dancing all over. I asked the gents working if that was a common occurrence because I’ve never noticed it happening before and he said it is.

bet you dinner if it happened, some attorney somewhere would take it in, sue the state and win.

No bet haha oh I’m sure someone would sue and probably win. But I still don’t think they should be able to :/

I know some folks are eschewing AFTM's post about her doing this while he was alive, but let's be honest, this woman has no soul, no spirit, no conscious. She left him all alone that Friday night to go out to eat! She lost custody of her older kids! She has had violent episodes with JH in front of the children!

Why oh why does AFTM's thoughts on this matter not bare more discussion? Yes, it is sick and morbid of anyone to do such a thing, but where there is no evidence that we have heard of in terms of body fluids being found in the home or vehicle, just how in God's name do folks think she did this?

I personally think she was pissed off at Lucas for either letting the landlord see him through the curtain or it could be the poor child tried to make himself his own dinner and she came home to a little mess in the kitchen. She got angry, but was smart enough not to do what she did in the home or car. She obviously took him somewhere that night or early morning Saturday before he went missing! People think this woman is stupid- I beg to differ with you all. Know why? Because we are ALL HERE, 10 damn weeks later, and no one has found the poor boy! She had to obviously think this through- if she did this alone, she had a damn good idea where to do it, and where to bury or dispose of his body. If she had help, and I believe she did in some respect- she has managed to even keep them silent somehow, from her jail cell!

She has JH buffaloed, or he's scared crapless because she might know something about him he doesn't want getting out about himself. He also has his own abuse allegations he will have to deal with for laying a hand on one of her children.

This woman is evil, pure, plain, and simple. There have been murderers who have killed their victims practically right where they've buried them or tossed them into rivers, oceans, lakes.
My theory would explain the fact that no evidence is being found. I think we just hate to face this possibility. Maybe this child was killed elsewhere or he was left alone to die.

You are right she is evil. If he was trapped somewhere in something it would change where they should be looking.

Her eyes remind me of the evil eyes I have looked at in court for many years. She feels no remorse. Let me make that very clear. There are those that walk among us that although they look normal are capable of the stuff of nightmares.

This was my realization after my sisters death and my world was changed. If they knocked on your door for help you would probably let them in. You walk by them on the streets, work, and shop along side these monsters and they look like normal people.

Also the police and prosecutors never tell you everything even in court they think they are sparing the family anguish. They use what they need to convict that person.

30 years later after an appeal was granted and a new trial I learned even more of my sisters injuries and seen some pictures on a movie screen in court to convict him again. ( No pics first time ) I noticed the Deputy Attorney General going through the pictures to choose what he was showing. My cousin Shelly asked if she could see the pictures and he made an excuse after the trial. He still did not want her to see everything he had. I had seen enough. This was Feb 2017.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My theory would explain the fact that no evidence is being found. I think we just hate to face this possibility. Maybe this child was killed elsewhere or he was left alone to die.

You are right she is evil. If he was trapped somewhere in something it would change where they should be looking.

Her eyes remind me of the evil eyes I have looked at in court for many years. She feels no remorse. Let me make that very clear. There are those that walk among us that although they look normal are capable of the stuff of nightmares.

This was my realization after my sisters death and my world was changed. If they knocked on your door for help you would probably let them in. You walk by them on the streets, work, and shop along side these monsters. And they look like normal people.

You know my thoughts and prayers and wishes are always with you!
And I agree with your line of thinking on this.
I too know the feeling of waiting for a loved-one who is never coming back. :( God bless you dear:heartbeat:.
cache.php

Love,
Chi

Her hands look just like mine did when I worked at Dollywood in the early 90's when we used a lot of bleach. Chemical burns.
Ok, I'm going say something I've been holding back from posting. As soon as I heard about EG's meth use, I immediately went back to her use of the word "cleaning". Making meth is so simple to do, dangerous and stupid but simple. TMI: my ex-son-law started making it after my daughter took the kids left, and divorced him 18 years ago. He burned himself all the time with the chemicals. Easy money to make and deal. I know she must have needed extra cash for her to satisfy her own desires.

Ok, I'm going say something I've been holding back from posting. As soon as I heard about EG's meth use, I immediately went back to her use of the word "cleaning". Making meth is so simple to do, dangerous and stupid but simple. TMI: my ex-son-law started making it after my daughter took the kids left, and divorced him 18 years ago. He burned himself all the time with the chemicals. Easy money to make and deal. I know she must have needed extra cash for her to satisfy her own desires.
Very good post.
I also wonder if EG had ever been involved in 'trespassing" on farms to steal the chemicals used in manufacturing meth.
If so, she would've definitely know of some remote areas.

This was my realization after my sisters death and my world was changed. If they knocked on your door for help you would probably let them in. You walk by them on the streets, work, and shop along side these monsters and they look like normal people.

Also the police and prosecutors never tell you everything even in court they think they are sparing the family anguish. They use what they need to convict that person.

30 years later after an appeal was granted and a new trial I learned even more of my sisters injuries and seen some pictures on a movie screen in court to convict him again. ( No pics first time ) I noticed the Deputy Attorney General going through the pictures to choose what he was showing. My cousin Shelly asked if she could see the pictures and he made an excuse after the trial. He still did not want her to see everything he had. I had seen enough. This was Feb 2017.

I was of the understanding that we were NEVER told that the dogs brought in were cadaver dogs specifically. Where are we pinpointing now that they were? Have they released something new?

You know my thought and prayers and wishes are always with you! And I agree with your line of thinking on this.
I too know the feeling of waiting for a loved-one who is never coming back. :(
2c3adbdeb3ef54a7d6b073cc91ab8015--hard-truth-my-son.jpg
Thank you I have faith though that she did not feel the pain as I would see it when I look at those pics. Even though the doctors said "Never had they seen a child with such will to live" when I went to hospital to identify her. I believe God would not let her feel that monsters pain. I believe in Angel's. I believe he sent one down for her and they wrapped their arms around her and saved her from pain. Something gave her unbelievable strength to fight. All of her injuries were fatal. They don't know how she lived that long. One of his comments ( her murderer ) was the ***** just wouldn't die.

So have faith that God protected little Lucas and he would not let him feel pain as we would think. I truly believe that.

Very good post.
I also wonder if EG had ever been involved in 'trespassing" on farms to steal the chemicals used in manufacturing meth.
If so, she would've definitely know of some remote areas.
I was thinking the same thing. I know exactly the geographical area in my state where there are large communities where meth manufacturing is so prevalent. They're like communes. You don't live or go in that area unless you want to. There are also sparsely connected areas of the same rural localities.

I was of the understanding that we were NEVER told that the dogs brought in were cadaver dogs specifically. Where are we pinpointing now that they were? Have they released something new?
If they didn't bring those type of dogs then they made a mistake in their investigation. Why wouldn't they?

I don't think EG is stupid. JH has a job that requires education, so he'd likely be attracted to intelligent women. EG has lots of science stuff as her likes on Twitter (was it Twitter where she was following a lot of science things?)

But how does this affect her choice of hiding place? I also think there's a possibility she had thought about killing Lucas and had played some of it out in her mind, and that might include "where would I hide a body if I did go through with this?"

I remember the two cases in my mind at the time of Lucas' disappearance where Sherin and Mariah, and that makes me think that EG would rule out the type of places those two girls were placed, because they were both found within a few weeks. Premeditation makes me think that a side of the road ditch might be lower probability.

I really wish JH would think about the house, if he hasn't been, and maybe things like a big plastic toybox for Lucas' toys and when he comes home the toys are out on display instead of in the box and the box is missing? Or a big lidded plastic crate from the garage? They'd only just moved in, so that doesn't seem to be much time for them to gather a lot of tools in the garage, and I would think JH would be more likely to notice something missing in there if he's recently gone to a hardware store and bought himself some 'toys' and now the large box they were in is missing. It was February, they might not even have a lawnmower yet if one didn't come with the rental? A lawnmower might come in a decent-sized cardboard box...EG had put all the moving boxes up for sale?
i
i definitely agree with you on EG intellect. As far as JH goes, I've thought the same thing about whether he is still living there and surely he would notice certain things if he would only learn to THINK. At this point, I don't think he would ever say a word about it if he did.

I've been unable to log in for 3 days. I went nuts. Finally, I woke up at 2 am and reset my iPad back to factory settings. Sucess. Now, I'm going to grab more coffee and go back through all the posts I missed. I'm so happy everyone is participating. Where is Lucas?

If they didn't bring those type of dogs then they made a mistake in their investigation. Why wouldn't they?

Most likely because they were looking for a missing child so wouldn't they bring search dogs first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23