CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
78 - 79 still in Auburn living and working as LEO till dismissal.

79 - 83 Possibly living in Long Beach and working for Crane construction company but

83-86 living in Citrus Heights. Possibly working for his stepfather in Newcastle for the crane construction company otherwise unknown.

Is this fact, supported by MSM or LE links?
Or is this some fact mixed with some speculation?
Or pure speculation?

MOO

Is this fact, supported by MSM or LE links?
Or is this some fact mixed with some speculation?
Or pure speculation?

MOO

I've been posting the sources on here and in the media thread today. No dates were given for working for his stepfather so that could have been part or full time from 79 thru 86. (And is why I put "possibly").

When you are off sick in the U.S. don't you need to provide a doctor's certificate?
In my experience, my jobs were more likely to request letters from the doctor allowing me to return to work. I've never had to provide one for calling in sick, but I was on bedrest for 5 months with a pregnancy and I had to provide documentation that I was ok to return to work after my child was born.
Then again I was getting paid for temporary disability after 90 days. I did have to provide a Dr's letter to human resources, but not my boss.
This was 25 years ago so things may have changed!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have never needed a doctor's note for an absence from work in my entire life.
Ok. Depends where one lives I guess. For UK employers and employees sick/doctor's notes are required for Statutory Sick or Statutory Maternity Pay. ( with first 3-7 days self certifying up till 2006 anyway - it may have changed since then)

I've been posting the sources on here and in the media thread today. No dates were given for working for his stepfather so that could have been part or full time from 79 thru 86. (And is why I put "possibly").

Ok, I have not seen support for 83-86 living in Citrus Heights, but maybe I missed it.

eta: also having trouble with the sacbee links, due to limits, so that could also explain why I missed it. I know there are ways around it, but haven’t gotten that far yet.

MOO

Ok, I have not seen support for 83-86 living in Citrus Heights, but maybe I missed it.

MOO

Yes the '83 move in date is in one of them and it is also mentioned as nearly three decades in another one so I took the '83 date. Nearly three decades would be '89 or after it is worth noting. It seems that there is some sort of fog around the years '79 -'90 and that will need to be clarified by the defendant, I assume, at some point.

eta: also having trouble with the sacbee links, due to limits, so that could also explain why I missed it. I know there are ways around it, but haven’t gotten that far yet.

MOO

Clear your cookies or try incognito. Sometimes just clicking away from the box works too. It's annoying for sure

Could he possibly have had access to court records showing phone taps authorised?

Do police officers have access to court records? Especially in other jurisdictions.......now a days with technology, & how wide open it is the way they tap phones, I think it's much easier to get that info, but back then I don't know how he would get it.

I highly doubt he would go to someone else & ask whose phones do we have a trap recording on.

He attacks and murders totally innocent people and when someone rails on him, he thinks he is entitled to justice?

He likes to blame everyone else for all his problems........& being a plaintiff in this situation shows he's playing the victim card.

He could have been a true victim here, who knows, but I bet he was relishing in the moment until the defendant didn't show up.

The defendant gave Deangelo a few loose teeth up front.......I wonder if he didn't go on any crime spree after the defendant didn't show up.

Most employers would not ask for a doctors note until after three consecutive days off in a row if the employee referenced an illness. Chronic call off would most likely result in a meeting with the Human Resoure manager and if a recurring illness is the reason they would request a more detailed doctors note. This is the norm but it depends on how strict the employer is.
Also, the 70’s were a different time. Before law suits and Hippa and more professional policies may have been in place.

https://m.findpeoplesearch.com/ for all addresses, phone number, email etc. I have used this site for years in my adoption search.

So how did he know that stuff? He wasn’t actually working the case, right?

Wow. So which investigator,LEO was still friends with him? Talking with him, sharing inside information?
Where did that leak come from?
WTH?
Did he have a partner? Still on the force?
Could this explain why some victims say he had someone with him, possibly two others, the mystery woman?
Questerfiles touches on two suspects in the Maggiorie murders, being looked at,and cleared, in spite of some investigors reservations. Hmmmmmm.That makes me think they were Leo's. The one suspect ( mustache)sketch is a dead ringer for DeAngelo.
Was the other suspect still on the force,and his inside man?
This is huge.

We pay for the appointment, not the note, and some doctors will do a note without an office visit, depending on history and situation. Like last winter I had a horrible infection which was very painful so at one point I emailed my doctor and he faxed something to my employer so I wasn't required to perform one certain duty due to pain and the possibility of a rupture kinda thing. HTH

RSBM

Since all doctor visits are free here (as is all basic health care), doctors notes cost money so people can't just get out of work for the sniffles. There are exceptions though...such as being seen by an urgent care or ER doctor. Doctors notes are free in those instances.

IMO

MOO

A lot of people have suggested either going incognito or clearing history/cache to bypass the paywall.
It never works for me (incognito) because I have JavaScript disabled and it needs to be enabled to view most webpages.

Just posted on our local news site:

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —
The suspected East Area Rapist will appear Wednesday morning for a previously unscheduled court appearance as a result of a new motion that was filed in the case.

The motion was filed by the Joseph DeAngelo's public defender and is focused on a search warrant that is sealed, according to the Sacramento County District Attorneys Office.

The hearing for DeAngelo, 72, is scheduled at 8:30 a.m. in a Sacramento County courtroom.

He likes to blame everyone else for all his problems........& being a plaintiff in this situation shows he's playing the victim card.

He could have been a true victim here, who knows, but I bet he was relishing in the moment until the defendant didn't show up.

The defendant gave Deangelo a few loose teeth up front.......I wonder if he didn't go on any crime spree after the defendant didn't show up.

Yeah I read it that he tooted his horn at the guy who then went up to him and gave him a glasgow kiss. But it wasn't a criminal assault but a claim for injury and medical costs from what I could ascertain from the document. Why didn't he call the cops if he was assaulted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member