Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the gas station across the street from her home has surveillance cameras? If so, are they obvious? As in, visible to all patrons?

I don't normally notice things like that, but several months ago when I did stop there for gas my grandson pointed out a video camera to me and asked me why it was there.

So the packing and the consequent leaving was no surprise to him?

Has he said it was Jennifer’s idea to move and divorce?

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/alabama-family-searching-jennifer-marshell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

From my source: They had a fight. She was packing to go stay for a night or two. I am not able to comment on numerous bins. Brent went to stay with his son for the night.

From the interview in the link: Brent said he had never mentioned divorce or her moving out.

From my thoughts: It doesn't say that he didn't go to the house. It just doesn't specifically mention the house. They immediately started looking for her. They could easily run to his house from his son's house. Also, I'm sure he didn't realize she was in a suicidal state of mind until he got the texts at 1:30 am. So he wouldn't have known to ask LE to stop by to check on her earlier that day.

Is the Tahoe she was seen driving at the gas station also missing? If not where was it found?

Assuming the last location of the ping was remote, is it possible the text messages where sent much earlier and just received at 1:00 am.
My neighbor text me the other day early evening and I didn't get it until 2 am.

Just a thought that maybe the text had been sent much sooner and just didn't get received until 1 am.

I truly feel she has taken her own life :( :( IMO

Seems like the Tahoe could be spotted....I am thinking traffic accident. Are there places near the gas station that a car could go off a cliff or into a pond?

This case continues to fascinate and frustrate me.

Despite her happy outward appearance, the fact is that JW is in a very high-risk group for suicide. If this is what she did, it seems a very haphazard, and even cruel (to her family) way to go about it-- but suicidal people are disordered in their thoughts, and judging by these texts (if they were indeed sent by her), she may have even been caught up in a kind of mystical mindset.

Taking all that into account, I could easily judge this as a suicide.

If it wasn't for the odd, inconsistent and off-putting behavior of her husband... it just keeps me from being sure.

Seems like the Tahoe could be spotted....I am thinking traffic accident. Are there places near the gas station that a car could go off a cliff or into a pond?

Looking at photos of Bankhead National Forest it looks pretty dense. There was a story similar back in 2014 in OR and it took 3 weeks to find the vehicle hidden in the woods.
IMO

I have not read anywhere (and I'm trying to keep up) if JW or BW had a gun anywhere and, if so, is that gun missing?

I have not read anywhere (and I'm trying to keep up) if JW or BW had a gun anywhere and, if so, is that gun missing?

I’ve been looking for an answer to this, myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking for an answer to this, myself!!

I don't think it has been disclosed one way or another yet. I asked a ways back on this thread and have been keeping an eye out for that detail. I also wondered if there is one missing, did she normally carry, or do people that know her think she would have taken it for protection? And of course, the obvious other possible reason.

Assuming the last location of the ping was remote, is it possible the text messages where sent much earlier and just received at 1:00 am.
My neighbor text me the other day early evening and I didn't get it until 2 am.

Just a thought that maybe the text had been sent much sooner and just didn't get received until 1 am.

I truly feel she has taken her own life :( :( IMO

The thought about the text being sent earlier than it was received crossed my mind as well.
However, with the new information that the husband provided yesterday (maybe the day before?) I don’t see this as possible.
He shared their final texts which were, according to the link, as follows:

Jennifer: “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

This is what caused me to throw that theory out the window as she allegedly replied to his reply to her initial text.

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

From my source: They had a fight. She was packing to go stay for a night or two. I am not able to comment on numerous bins. Brent went to stay with his son for the night.

From the interview in the link: Brent said he had never mentioned divorce or her moving out.

From my thoughts: It doesn't say that he didn't go to the house. It just doesn't specifically mention the house. They immediately started looking for her. They could easily run to his house from his son's house. Also, I'm sure he didn't realize she was in a suicidal state of mind until he got the texts at 1:30 am. So he wouldn't have known to ask LE to stop by to check on her earlier that day.

That’s true we don’t know he didn’t run over there and see she wasn’t there.

It was after the concerning texts that I was saying he could have gone to the house or called LE to do a wellness check but if he did go over and see she and the Yukon gone that makes more sense of his following activities.

I have followed case after case on WS of women in her age range that turned out to be suicide. Women who have so much to live for- it’s heartbreaking.

Cross said her mother's cellphone records showed she made a call around 1:30 p.m. the day of her disappearance. She didn't use the phone again until 1:17 a.m. when she started sending texts to her daughters.
I thought the mention of the phone call was interesting from the article today. I don't remember that being mentioned until now.

I thought the mention of the phone call was interesting from the article today. I don't remember that being mentioned until now.

That caught my eye as well, I went back & re-read articles & have yet to see that bit of info anyplace. Until this, all that was stated was the daughter was at the house, mom shooed her out quickly, 10min later she’s captured on camera at the gas station & nothing more until 1:17am the next day. [emoji848]

I didn't know that the two homes were so close to each other, so yes it's very possible Brent or the son went over there.

I'm thinking, JMW had that important review meeting at the hospital for which she had to prepare all weekend, as was stated in an article. At the same time, she and her husband had a fight the night before.
April 8th is a Sunday. Preparations for the hospital review, a fight, the packing, her MS, where to go with her stuff.....that's a whole lot of pressure. I can see that she was totally overwhelmed. Also when you have your stuff in boxes and bins, it hits home that your home isn't home anymore, the security and comfort is gone. She wanted to leave, either her decision or his (though he says he didn't ask for a divorce or for her to move out). After the fight (and evidently some ongoing marital tension, and possibly an affair involved) she may have perceived that the marriage was over.

She may have been done with it all, just too much o deal with.

Took off in the Tahoe, after shooing her daughter out of the house .....

I'm now leaning to self harm.....her search for peace after all this pressure and turmoil. So very sad if that's the case.

The thought about the text being sent earlier than it was received crossed my mind as well.
However, with the new information that the husband provided yesterday (maybe the day before?) I don’t see this as possible.
He shared their final texts which were, according to the link, as follows:

This is what caused me to throw that theory out the window as she allegedly replied to his reply to her initial text.

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

Her reply it's not a reply to what he wrote.
Also in her initial text, she states "I'm sorry for your pain"... wonder what that is about

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't see any reason for the daughter to lie about it.

I could see why the husband might. Also him mentioning JW's mental health seems mighty convenient.

It appears she sent at least two different texts to different people. One to her daughters and son-in-law mentioning her ex-husband and one to her current husband saying sorry and goodbye for now. I can definitely see why she wouldn't send a text about her ex to her current husband.

This case could go either way for me and I wouldn't be surprised at all.
I'm sure the daughters, at least, saved the texts to show police

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Her reply it's not a reply to what he wrote.
Also in her initial text, she states "I'm sorry for your pain"... wonder what that is about

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m not saying she directly addressed his reply. I was simply sharing that regardless of content, she allegedly sent an additional text to him.

Curious as to whether she made a similar “I’m sorry for your pain...” comment to the daughters. It likely will never be known as they have stated they wish not to release the messages. If she did, I’d imagine the pain she’s referring to would be the emotional pain as a result of her choice to end her life. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah