Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He was the guy who said: ‘I don’t have to play the game the way everyone plays it.’

“The sort of gentlemanly way of doing business changed [with Sherman],” says Brill-Edwards. “He quickly demonstrated that in fact you can bully the government and you can intimidate.”

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/barry-honey-sherman-murders/

I wish Kerry Winter to become a verified insider (VI). I would be interested in some facts outside MSN and his personally opinion also.

If you google Kerry Winter, he did some interviews in February 2018 with various Toronto media.

There is part of a phone conversation with KW on YouTube as well, speaking with Warmington from the Toronto Sun.

(RS&BBM)

"Additionally, their hands were restrained, and likely tied,"

I'm trying (with no success) to "visualize" the alleged perp(s) tying their hands, while BS and HS had their winter coats on :thinking:

Did they first pull the coats' sleeves up, so they can have access to their wrists?

"And then removing the ties once hung. "

We were told HS's face was bloody from cuts on her nose and lip, and that she was at some point lying face down bleeding on a tile by the pool.

Then she was sat on that pool of her own blood, and hung from the railing, in a semi-sitting position. Ties removed, and coats pulled down their arms.

Again, trying to "visualize" how this can be accomplished without standing very close to the victims, and avoid standing on blood.
Did the alleged perp(s) leave a trail of bloody footprints/shoeprints on their way out?
I guess the alleged perp(s) could have cleaned up the crime scene(s) with bleach, and wore gloves, etc.

Idk, but something just doesn't add up. :thinking:
ALL JUST SPECULATION, JMO, MOO, and thinking out loud.

Grey- St, I am not aware of any statements by LE that their wrist restraints were removed after they were hung. They could have been removed beforehand. Do you recall that this has been confirmed by LE?

Grey- St, I am not aware of any statements by LE that their wrist restraints were removed after they were hung. They could have been removed beforehand. Do you recall that this has been confirmed by LE?

LE has never commented on their wrists being tied. This information was "leaked" to the media after the second autopsy arranged by Greenspan.
I don't picture a large pool of blood from cuts to a nose or lip. A nose bleed would be more substantial imo. I think HS could have been easily tied by a belt to the rail without the perp stepping in blood.

If the second autopsy is correct in that both bodies showed signs of their wrists being tied at some point, and no bindings were found in the house, the most logical explanation is that they were both held captive before they were murdered. The fact that they had their coats on while being restrained is feasible, but it does make me think that there was likely a second perp at the scene.

I think that HS was overpowered as soon as she got home, and they laid in wait for BS to come home. Neither victim had the chance to take off their coats before being accosted. JMO

My father’s group of drug co’s was the largest manufacturer of generics in Canada when he passed in 65...with a million dollars in sales. Uncle Lou raised Barry and learnt the business from my father. Andreww has it right. Barry offered an option in 67 when he purchased the assets from the Royal Trust Co., my late parents executors. Then he pulled a few “frauds” to rid himself of his obligation, turned his back on us and buried the agreement.
An article will be coming out soon which will show the TPS “cover up”.
The Sherman family/Greenspin won’t prevail!
BTW: Barry NEVER asked me to kill Honey...he asked me to arrange it. It was hard to say “no” when he was giving me millions.
Best is yet to come. I will be vindicated and the truth will prevail.

I don't believe it was confirmed by LE, no. It was in MSM after the second autopsy report, that their wrists had shown signs of restraints, and then no restraints were found at the scene.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-honey-sherman-were-murdered-sources-say.html
Jan 19 2018
rbbm
Here’s the new information: There are markings on the Shermans’ wrists, an indication that at some point their hands were tied together, though no rope or other ties were found near the bodies. Toxicology tests on their bodies reveal no sign of drugs that would have contributed to their deaths. Men’s leather belts found around their necks were the cause of the “ligature compression” that killed them. A top forensic pathologist who did a second autopsy determined this was a double homicide, barring any new information that surfaces.

Meanwhile, the Toronto police would not provide any new information or comment on the findings of the family and maintain their classification of the deaths as “suspicious.”

Hi Everyone,

Kerry Winter is now verified in Barry and Honey's case.

As always, please treat Kerry Winter with respect.

Remember Kerry Winter does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Kerry Winter posts or not.

Thank you

Thx Coldpizza. Everything l post has already been told to Detective Brandon Price and retired homicide detective hired by Greenspan, Tom Klatt.
During my 4 hr interview at the police station l was asked by Price, “did you kill Barry and Honey or have anything to do with them being murdered?”
I replied, “C’mon Brandon, how could l have killed them when we both know Barry killed Honey....then hung himself!”
How do l know? Mote will be revealed.

Thx Coldpizza. Everything l post has already been told to Detective Brandon Price and retired homicide detective hired by Greenspan, Tom Klatt.
During my 4 hr interview at the police station l was asked by Price, “did you kill Barry and Honey or have anything to do with them being murdered?”
I replied, “C’mon Brandon, how could l have killed them when we both know Barry killed Honey....then hung himself!”
How do l know? Mote will be revealed.

I am curious why Barry would think you would kill Honey? Has he asked that of anyone else?

There are 2 things that stand out to me.One is the belts...belts are available for quick last minute decisions.Many people commit suicide with belts because they are available.Most murderers do not plan to kill with belts...guns and other things but not belts.I still think that Mr Barry Sherman tried to cover up a M/S with something that was readily available in the house.He may not have had any rope...but everyone has belts and that is what he used.Another is the fact that Honey had not changed her clothes since she came home.Every woman I know changes into someting comfortable when she gets home.It is like she was planning to go out later or stewing at home waiting to confront him when he arrived.Just my gut feeling but somethingwas not right between them that night which led to a confrontation where he lost it.

There are 2 things that stand out to me.One is the belts...belts are available for quick last minute decisions.Many people commit suicide with belts because they are available.Most murderers do not plan to kill with belts...guns and other things but not belts.I still think that Mr Barry Sherman tried to cover up a M/S with something that was readily available in the house.He may not have had any rope...but everyone has belts and that is what he used.Another is the fact that Honey had not changed her clothes since she came home.Every woman I know changes into someting comfortable when she gets home.It is like she was planning to go out later or stewing at home waiting to confront him when he arrived.Just my gut feeling but somethingwas not right between them that night which led to a confrontation where he lost it.

BBM a murderer who wants it to look like suicide would choose an object that many people who commit suicide would use.

Why would a murderer want it to look like suicide? In my opinion they know they are an obvious suspect in a murder.

I don't believe it was confirmed by LE, no. It was in MSM after the second autopsy report, that their wrists had shown signs of restraints, and then no restraints were found at the scene.

I find it unbelievable that that the first autopsy in such a high profile case would have missed evidence of wrist restraints.

My father’s group of drug co’s was the largest manufacturer of generics in Canada when he passed in 65...with a million dollars in sales. Uncle Lou raised Barry and learnt the business from my father. Andreww has it right. Barry offered an option in 67 when he purchased the assets from the Royal Trust Co., my late parents executors. Then he pulled a few “frauds” to rid himself of his obligation, turned his back on us and buried the agreement.
BTW: Barry NEVER asked me to kill Honey...he asked me to arrange it. It was hard to say “no” when he was giving me millions.

Welcome to Websleuths, Kerry Winter!

142.gif

What happened between you and Mr Sherman to make him stop giving you Millions ?

According to your scenario, and that of some others, Honey was home waiting for Barry to arrive for approx. 3 hours, all the while wearing her winter coat and boots in a heated home.

It has been in MSM that she got home approx 3 hrs ahead of him (if my memory serves) and if she was waiting to 'have words', I just cannot see her staying in her outdoor clothing in December.

AND, Barry was also in his outdoor clothing the whole while he was murdering, then lugging Honey from point A to point B, then getting belts (presumably from upstairs without leaving boot marks) and hanging her before hanging himself too. Never even took off his coat, this 75 yr old guy with a bad back.

Call me silly but I just don't see it.

What I can see is that Honey came home, was overcome very quickly and whatever happened, happened.

3 hrs later (we know they came home at different times) Barry comes through the door and is also found dead.

Please notice, Im not calling it murder, the TPS have and so has their family lawyer but I cannot imagine the first scenario.

There's no way Honey would still have her coat and boots on if she was waiting for a 'showdown' with Barry.

Nor would she, IMO, wait in the pool area for three hours. Part of the house would have been used, perhaps she'd have had something to eat, put her purse and keys away......

Just my 2 cents worth.

^^^BBM
Kerry, Glad you've joined Websleuths!

Re: turned his back on us / he was giving me millions

How is it that Barry turned his back on you if he was giving you millions?

Nothing has been confirmed....all rumours.LE will neither confirm nor deny because it could give away clues.The outdoor coats was not confirmed and neither were the boots.....only in the Frank news article and the private autopsy aluded to possibility of hands being tied.Gloves with elastics leave marks on the wrists....Many things were implied but not confirmed nor denied.How many intruders lock the doors when they leave.

Barry(Bernard)Sherman cheated the cousins who were quite young at the time out of their business.He was quite proud of this fact that he was able to fool the trustees because of the different name.He was able to build it up to a huge business,but he still screwed the cousins probably quite legally but not morally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288