TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

Is it close? I would think it would be skeletal rather than decomposed after this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like close as in distance? This is the San Antonio area. And yes I would think after a year it would be skeletal but what if....

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Like close as in distance? This is the San Antonio area. And yes I would think after a year it would be skeletal but what if....

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

You never know what they mean by "badly decomposed". Could be mainly skeletal but could be someone who died just a week ago.. the heat has been brutal. Last Sunday was about 106.
Unfortunately it seems they find remains in San Antonio pretty often.
There is also a never ending supply of missing persons there as well. If I remember correctly another woman/mother is missing from last week.

These are 2 missing from SA recently
72f831037d15efda25e49bb10417ab53.jpg
b1e63cc61761e7e6ec0e1861b55a8290.jpg

usually MSM reports "skeletal remains" if skeletal, but there are exceptions to any rule.

You never know what they mean by "badly decomposed". Could be mainly skeletal but could be someone who died just a week ago.. the heat has been brutal. Last Sunday was about 106.
Unfortunately it seems they find remains in San Antonio pretty often.
There is also a never ending supply of missing persons there as well. If I remember correctly another woman/mother is missing from last week.

I just read all the threads today on this case. I never heard of it before today. I am a mom of two so I find it even more upsetting personally and I went through a very bad marriage with dv and decided to leave. A horrible custody fight myself but I do not believe her missing is on her own accord. I believe her husband will be found responsible for this and those poor children have to grow up without their mother. :(
I hope she is found soon and the family can have some closure.

Bumping for Bianca!!

I noticed her help find Facebook page hasn’t been updated in almost a year...please don’t give up!

Bump! I’ve been thinking about Bianca. Waiting and hoping for some news.

Bumping for Bianca

Still nothing? Where is Bianca?

Still nothing? Where is Bianca?

San Antonio PD or the Sheriff's Office (I forget who is in charge of this case) would actually have to investigate, which I have little hope they will do. Bianca's sister is the only one who has ever advocated for Bianca in the whole family and I'm sure the sister is busy with her own life. It's really sad. We pretty much have to hope that a body turns up somewhere between here and Odessa, IMO.

San Antonio PD or the Sheriff's Office (I forget who is in charge of this case) would actually have to investigate, which I have little hope they will do. Bianca's sister is the only one who has ever advocated for Bianca in the whole family and I'm sure the sister is busy with her own life. It's really sad. We pretty much have to hope that a body turns up somewhere between here and Odessa, IMO.

I totally agree with everything you said.

Just saw this episode on crime watch I pray this family has found some time of closure . I don’t know if i feel safe being in San Antonio Texas hell Texas period it’s getting so bad​

Just saw this episode on crime watch I pray this family has found some time of closure . I don’t know if i feel safe being in San Antonio Texas hell Texas period it’s getting so bad​

I haven’t heard anything in a long time. She is my cover photo on FB and I won’t take it down until she is found. I don’t live in San Antonio anymore but I do still live close enough to worry. I wish she could be found and the one(s) responsible held accountable.

I have not seen a thing on this in quite some time. I had not been following the case over the last year. I had thought LE was on to a lead, but this doesn't look like it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back