CA CA - Sue Sharp 36, & 3 children, Keddie Cabin Murders, Plumas, 11 Apr 1981

"Another"gag" was tied around her mouth and then covered with white medical tape before finally having a bra tied over that. (It was not the bra she was wearing at the time, as she still had that on.)" Weird, how many women sleep in bras.....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"Another"gag" was tied around her mouth and then covered with white medical tape before finally having a bra tied over that. (It was not the bra she was wearing at the time, as she still had that on.)" Weird, how many women sleep in bras.....

I was nodding along and agreeing with you in my head then I looked down and realized I’m laying down in my pajamas with my bra on. I was just too lazy to take it off. Sooooooo ... /raise hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

much who-ha about justins dna on the piece of tape beside sue incriminating him.
would someones dna not get on it via ripping it off somebodys mouth?
according to keddie28 Justin did indeed intervine with the corpses and did a few humane things after the fact. the removal of tape from her mouth would fit this scenario.
poor kids. what a terrible long night for them

SHOW ME, I don't see hearsay as "proof", rumors and outlandish presumptions do not a case make. Look at the tangible evidence and speculate from there if you must

My dad's half brothers army buddy just revealed yesterday that 40 years ago sasquatch ran up and smashed a beer can on his forehead at a boy scout camp.

I see a lot of these so called updates in a lot of cold cases. Makes me wonder if they get some sort of grant money if some progress can be shown.

Seems like about every 10 years or so a press release is issued on an old cold case saying progress has been made or there are suspects? Then things go cold another 10 years.
It's is a leading tactic. If the killers are still out there, LE wants to make them uncomfortable maybe slip up or even confess under pressure, same with any potential witnesses

Maybe Sue was expecting a visitor later that night?

Good to see there is still interest and coverage of this case in the news media, blogs, podcasts and social media. Hopefully, it's making people who know what happened very uncomfortable.

I will give this case another bump here are the composite sketches of the suspect or suspects:

two-suspects1.jpg%3Fw%3D195%26h%3D146%26crop%3D1

Keddie Murders

I will give this case another bump here are the composite sketches of the suspect or suspects:

two-suspects1.jpg%3Fw%3D195%26h%3D146%26crop%3D1

Keddie Murders

People have different theories in this case as in others but my theory is that the murders were the work of a Serial Killer and the target of the crime was the young girl who was abducted from the Cabin. In a similar way to another case I have discussed on this board the Short Family Murders in Virginia. In this case because it is in California I would like the recently arrested Golden State Killer to be looked at as a possible suspect in these murders. If you look at a map the crimes are pretty close to some of his known attacks and I have heard the composite sketches referred to by one poster as a poor mans EAR/ONS sketch.

Who had knowledge of the murders before it was reported? Who had the deep cuts on their hands? Who all attended the party at Tom Ss' cabin behind 28?.......

I can understand my some might find my theories about Ralph Jackson far fetched but they are true. The odd poster has said I cannot present any evidence. Here Is a video about the Keddie Murders. In the video a telephone call of a caller reporting the crimes can be heard and if you listen closely you can here it is a Virginia accent. The caller mentions a gggiiiirrrlll that got killed:

I can understand my some might find my theories about Ralph Jackson far fetched but they are true. The odd poster has said I cannot present any evidence. Here Is a video about the Keddie Murders. In the video a telephone call of a caller reporting the crimes can be heard and if you listen closely you can here it is a Virginia accent. The caller mentions a gggiiiirrrlll that got killed:

It is a lighter accent because Virginia is to the north of the region. It is rather a nice accent to me but not when talking about dead children:

Southern American English - Wikipedia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back