Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. At first I was thinking of at least failure to protect, but now I'm thinking it's maybe more than that. Why would Lucas tell on Emily if Daddy hits him too? There's nowhere to turn. It's just what happens to bad little boys when they upset their parents. :gaah: This just might have been our little man's way of life. :tantrum:

Seems that way. I have about as much time for listening to any BS JH has to say as I do for any CA has to say. Days are passing and I’m just getting angrier. Angrier than Lucas’ Daddy it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansas is part in Tallgrass and part in mixed grass prairie. There are small(ish) wooded areas around creeks and riverbanks, or that have been landscaped by man. There is far more grassland and farmland than wooded areas.

(These are the type of posts I especially like.)

I believe you're right, that the VD lie was after Lucas went missing.
I need to find the link, but I believe EG herself first told LE that Lucas hadn't seen JO since the incident at the school in Dec ... ???? Then she changes her story...?
I also remember toward the end of the last thread or beginning of this one, a poster put forth several ideas, one of which painted EG as a "hamster" desperately lying to get out of this mess -- PB agreed with that characterization.
EG couldn't account for what happened on VD or why she didn't have Lucas -- so she says JO had him. She couldn't say JO kept him since JH face-timed with Lucas on the 15th.

I have wondered about the sick days when JH was home. I'm not saying Lucas wasn't truly sick, but just a thought -- one of my own kiddos used to think she was throwing up when she spit out anything. If it came back out of her mouth, she thought she was throwing up and would go to the nurse's office thinking she was sick. Could Lucas have wanted to be home with JH--lonely for him, wanting his attention, possibly even hoping for opportunities for 1-1 time with him -- knowing he would hit the road again soon? Or (I hate this), could JH have done anything to hurt him? Could this be why he's steadfastly protecting EG?

The most simple reason why NOT to take Lucas to OG would be fear of questioning about the bruises. But I also think she could have done this before. It could have been to get some time away -- it could have been a punishment for him.

The comment referenced a mouse, not a hamster, and I don’t recall agreeing with the characterization. Perhaps it was FLA.

No. It makes you a normal human.
My perspective on JH and hope for any redeeming qualities he might have been holding out evaporated the moment I saw that photo. I felt a physical pain in my chest. I realize you're speaking of EG, but my thoughts went towards JH. I feel nothing but disgust for him. Does that make me a horrible person?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Forest needs to be checked not park. Looking in wrong place.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I realize that everyone is grasping for straws at this point, but I’m not sure LE or the searchers are at the point of searching based on a psychic’s vision just yet.

I’d recommend that you or the psychic contact WPD or the search teams directly.

Kansas is part in Tallgrass and part in mixed grass prairie. There are small(ish) wooded areas around creeks and riverbanks, or that have been landscaped by man. There is far more grassland and farmland than wooded areas.

Hi Scarlett, I just wanted to add to this that while I was researching upcoming events in the Wichita area, I came across some discussion about the winter wheat harvest that typically begins in June. I was encouraged to read that the harvest is a busy time even in small communities. Restaurants, camping areas, motels, and roadways are unusually busy. Hoping, of course, like we all are that Lucas is found before the harvest.

JMO

Because I think they should be checked. Not deep in forest but just a little bit in. It wouldn't hurt to check it out. Think about it. It would be a much more secluded place than a park.

Our parks here aren’t actually like a flat park with nothing to offer as far as trees, heavily grassy areas, very large ravines, canals etc. If you have access to Google Earth, look up Chisholm Park as a reference to landscaping around here- that is a perfect example of how vast an area is. Use Google Earth to “walk through the entire park- you can use this feature to walk through any area you chose to see the terrain from satellite view. It’s awesome.
MOO

Maybe he is in wooded area as it wood seem more secluded when hiding a body more so than a park. Wooded areas need to be searched.

Forest needs to be checked not park. Looking in wrong place.

MOO
I suggest you start your drive at 655 S Edgemoor St and go from there. Please let me know where you go and what you find so I can mark it on my maps, and also if there are parts of the forest you searched that require a bigger team to follow up. If you find anything at all while out searching, please don't touch it. Please call LE right away. Good luck with your search and thank you for taking on this type of search for Lucas.

Sorry if this has been covered...do the homes there have basements? Tia.

Yes PB, they are all over. If you are out searching, you must check for ticks, because you will have some. Even two months ago there were sign of ticks-last year was absolutely terrible and we had to spray for them on our arbor that is covered in Wisteria-they are vial little suckers-
MOO

Most do. Some do not. Cellars or underground shelters are also common if there isn’t a basement.

, do you have any words of guidance to help us help you? Are you able to provide insight as to how this discussion can become beneficial for Lucas' sake and his sake only?

Most do. Some do not. Cellars or underground shelters are also common if there isn’t a basement.

Hmmm...duh I actually just remembered The Wizard of Oz now that you mention this...

How common are those tornado shelters? Do barns and stuff have them? Farmland?

Some do, some don’t. Emily’s looks only to have a crawl space under the style of home she has.
MOO

, do you have any words of guidance to help us help you? Are you able to provide insight as to how this discussion can become beneficial for Lucas' sake and his sake only?

:clap:

:goodpost:

Some do some don’t- because of tornadoes they’re becoming more common but not all inclusive because when it does rain it tends to flood... also storm shelters and root cellars are more common in the rural areas

Hmmm...duh I actually just remembered The Wizard of Oz now that you mention this...

How common are those tornado shelters? Do barns and stuff have them? Farmland?

I would say basements are more common than cellars. Some farmsteads have them instead of basements though. Just depends on the house.

I agree. At first I was thinking of at least failure to protect, but now I'm thinking it's maybe more than that. Why would Lucas tell on Emily if Daddy hits him too? There's nowhere to turn. It's just what happens to bad little boys when they upset their parents. :gaah: This just might have been our little man's way of life. :tantrum:

I agree. At first I thought JH was in denial. I went through something so horrible years ago and when presented with evidence by LE my mind went straight to the river. The alternative of acceptance/belief was just too painful. It took years to come to terms with it. I am going with Occam's Razor here. It makes sense that the family members that reported abuse were cut off IF JH was also abusing Lucas which I think he was. It would be pointless for Lucas to seek help from him. So here's what we have, a father who's not pleading for his only son's return, not searching for him, making public statements that he supports EG and would welcome her home, all of this after seeing obvious abuse and turning the other way. What does this tell you? It tells me he was fully aware of the abuse, maybe participated in it, and will never turn on EG because he knows what happened and was a willing participant before he went missing. EG could have been telling JH that Lucas was deteriorating I mean we can all see it from pics taken so even if she didn't tell him he saw it and knew or should have known his son desperately needed medical attention. So rather than getting him to a doctor to save his life they allow him to die. I'm stuck in the middle of thinking he died from one last beating vs. illness from prior beatings combined with over the counter medicine to make him sleep. I also believe he passed in the house. I wonder if Lucas bedding is missing or if it was freshly washed after he went 'missing'.IMO this would explain her making the pull up a big point in her story. IF his bedding was freshly washed after he supposedly took a nap and disappeared how would she explain that? Just speculating and sorry I'm all over the place. I've felt several times like I need to step away from this case but can't. I love this little boy like everyone else and want justice. He deserves this abd so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member