Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of you suggesting something is fishy. I am not saying she did not, or was not, capable of committing suicide...but there is definitely more to this case than meets the eye as many of you have pointed out. She was keeping something (possible protecting?) from her family, in my opinion. Could have been anything from depression or details about her marriage to possibly even discovering some kind of information about something that left her in a vulnerable situation. Just thinking out loud here. Very sorry to her family and the community that have worked so hard to find answers. Thankful for this PI that stepped up and all the searchers/volunteers that assisted in the searches.

I‘m glad JMW’s daughters pushed so hard to find their mom. Moulton PD doesn’t look good in this, and I’m not talking about the social media disaster. They did not request the surveillance video from the last sighting, the daughters did. It took a PI and an independent search team to find her. I wonder how Moulton PD can restore trust without any serious consequences.

Not really sure. One reason I want to see maps...actual location of vehicle...cell towers and ping tower. East or west side of the road etc.

Same here. Would love to see the ravine in relation to the road, too.

I wonder if there's a sharp turn of the road in that area.....
skid marks etc.
This is so sad.

The entire road up the mountain from Moulton is curvy, but if it's a couple of miles inside Winston county the road is way less curvy there.

Exactly. Unless she drove it into the ravine on purpose, they don’t.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]
Investigators will be able to determine the speed of the vehicle, whether brakes were applied, etc. The computer will also have GPS locations for quite a number of events going back in time such as where the vehicle was when it was started, turned off, when a door opened, when it closed and so on. Investigators should be able to get information of the movements of the vehicle. If her phone is with her then they will be able to recovered forensic location information that should allow them to piece together her movements. There should be a significant amount of information they will be able to recover.

I‘m glad JMW’s daughters pushed so hard to find their mom. Moulton PD doesn’t look good in this, and I’m not talking about the social media disaster. They did not request the surveillance video from the last sighting, the daughters did. It took a PI and an independent search team to find her. I wonder how Moulton PD can restore trust without any serious consequences.
I don't think they can. I told my husband I hope we never need the assistance of the Moulton PD because I have no faith in them.

Investigators will be able to determine the speed of the vehicle, whether brakes were applied, etc. The computer will also have GPS locations for quite a number of events going back in time such as where the vehicle was when it was started, turned off, when a door opened, when it closed and so on. Investigators should be able to get information of the movements of the vehicle. If her phone is with her then they will be able to recovered forensic location information that should allow them to piece together her movements. There should be a significant amount of information they will be able to recover.

Yes, there should. Let’s hope Moulton PD isn’t the agency in charge of recovering it.

Bravo to the PI for seemingly coordinating the search effort. Ridiculous that the Moulton PD couldn't have done this themselves.

ETA: I wonder what made Ms. Hendricks decide to search this area. The Moulton PD listed over a dozen agencies that were helping and not one of those (if they were even all involved like was listed) could find her, but a lone PI coordinated a search effort and in this video told the searchers where she thought they needed to be looking?
Seems they were too busy worrying about protecting their friend's image and posting on FB instead of trying to find this lady and bring closure to her family.

Yes, there should. Let’s hope Moulton PD isn’t the agency in charge of recovering it.

I wonder if there is any way her daughter's can refuse to have the Moulton PD even touch the vehicle. Their bias is obvious. I'm still thinking suicide, but I wouldn't trust them to investigate this case at all.

They wouldn't be in charge since the vehicle was found in another county, and possibly on federal land. So it will either be the Winston County Sheriff's office or possibly a federal agency.

The entire road up the mountain from Moulton is curvy, but if it's a couple of miles inside Winston county the road is way less curvy there.
This is reminding me of Gail Palmgren

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Bravo to the PI for seemingly coordinating the search effort. Ridiculous that the Moulton PD couldn't have done this themselves.

ETA: I wonder what made Ms. Hendricks decide to search this area. The Moulton PD listed over a dozen agencies that were helping and not one of those (if they were even all involved like was listed) could find her, but a lone PI coordinated a search effort and in this video told the searchers where she thought they needed to be looking?
Seems they were too busy worrying about protecting their friend's image and posting on FB instead of trying to find this lady and bring closure to her family.

It’s very interesting that the PI knew exactly where to search.

The approximate location along 33 where her vehicle was found - 2 miles inside Winston County - is about 11 miles north of Double Springs, AL (Winston County) and over 16 miles south of Moulton (Lawrence County).

Mods, do we have any verified coroners that we can ask questions about what kind of forensics will be available to investigators after this length of time?

Can anyone from Moulton tell us if that road is heavily traveled or mostly deserted. From best I can tell it is in the Bankhead Forest. If she did run off the road at 1:30 am (actually accidentally or intentionally), then I think it's very possible she would not have been seen. Is this an area where several people drive by everyday and she would have been spotted sometime in the last month?

This is reminding me of Gail Palmgren

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I hadn't heard of Gail's case before now. Wow, shockingly similar. Husband talking about her depression in the news, pending divorce, money issues, family disagreeing with husband, police disagreeing with missing woman's family, then suddenly finding her.

If this was an accident and not intentional, why was she out there driving this curvy road in the dark anyway?
Overwhelmed with pressure, and an attempt to clear her head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77