Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burton S. Staggs
47 mins ·
Update:Body and Vehicle Of Missing Alabama Woman Found
Early reports indicated that the vehicle of Jennifer Marshell White was found crashed.
That report was incorrect, the vehicle was not found crashed. It was found up the small road pictured below, just off Hwy 33, inside Winston County.

Pictures at his link also

I ended up finding it, thank you!!!

Per MsArks post #1188, Reporter Burt Staggs shared these photos of where Jennifer’s car was found.

3bbf60fd210a3ddbf61849cf90b7305b.jpg
41329c8a519ca1f42e4dc9d659426e1f.jpg

Does that look like mud or fire ashes in the 2nd picture.

Mud or dirt from all the tire tracks that were there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look like mud. I wonder if the Jeeps drove back there at all because it kinda looks like that path veers to the left just past where we can see in the photo.

It does look like mud. I wonder if the Jeeps drove back there at all because it kinda looks like that path veers to the left just past where we can see in the photo.

I’d imagine they attempted to drive as far as possible down any open path until they could no longer do so & then likely planned to get out & walk. Just my guess, of course!! Obviously in this situation I’m guessing they tried to until they saw the Tahoe & slowly backed out so not to disrupt the scene!

I wonder if suicide victims get their affairs in order before committing a PLANNED SUICIDE. THIS MEANS THOUGHS THAT KNOW WAY IN ADVANCE OF THERE SUICIDE PLANS.

Anyways. Im just curious if they clear or organize their closets and take care of a Will or paperwork to make sure that their loved ones dont have to do such things.

Because those actions may be a sign to look out for if you feel that a close family member is considering suicide. Idk. Just a thought.

I wonder if suicide victims get their affairs in order before committing a PLANNED SUICIDE. THIS MEANS THOUGHS THAT KNOW WAY IN ADVANCE OF THERE SUICIDE PLANS.

Anyways. Im just curious if they clear or organize their closets and take care of a Will or paperwork to make sure that their loved ones dont have to do such things.

Because those actions may be a sign to look out for if you feel that a close family member is considering suicide. Idk. Just a thought.

Sure. All the time. People have been known to give away prized possessions before completing suicide. Huge red flags.

I know in Cheryl deboers case she even sat meat out to thaw out for dinner that night.
I’ve always struggled with her case being a suicide.
Puts a bag over her head and lays down in a creek.

Sure. All the time. People have been known to give away prized possessions before completing suicide. Huge red flags.

I think it depends on the person. My father attempted suicide years ago and he didn’t have a thing in order.

I know in Cheryl deboers case she even sat meat out to thaw out for dinner that night.
I’ve always struggled with her case being a suicide.
Puts a bag over her head and lays down in a creek.

I’m not completely convinced her death was a suicide either. From what I read, that was probably the strangest ruled suicide I’ve ever seen.

Per MsArks post #1188, Reporter Burt Staggs shared these photos of where Jennifer’s car was found.

3bbf60fd210a3ddbf61849cf90b7305b.jpg
41329c8a519ca1f42e4dc9d659426e1f.jpg

If it's proven that nothing sinister occurred, that looks like a very peaceful place. Thanks so much for sharing those pictures.

I think it depends on the person. My father attempted suicide years ago and he didn’t have a thing in order.

One of my mother's first cousins shot himself back in the early 80s and he had nothing in order, either. And in his case, there was a lot to get in order. He left his poor wife with a real mess on her hands, in addition to the terrible shock of a spouse dead by suicide.

In addition, what you or I think of as "in order" might be very different from what a suicidal person considers "in order."

I’m not completely convinced her death was a suicide either. From what I read, that was probably the strangest ruled suicide I’ve ever seen.
Hubby sure got a significant other fairly soon as well.

Rest in Heavenly Peace Jennifer! [emoji17][emoji307]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using Tapatalk

Well. I dont want to die ever. But if a person decides to go off and end their own life. Then they are stronger than 1 may think.

I get anxiety just thinking about death. And these folks welcome it.

The only sad part is why they felt that life wasn't worth living anymore :-(

Btw. Did y'all hear of the New York teen girl that killed herself by jumping out of her highrise apartment window because she was told by her parents that she couldn't go to a party?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/04/19/teen-committed-suicide-after-parents-wouldnt-let-her-go-to-party/amp/

180419-woman-jumped-building-embed.jpg

So some people commit suicide for the smallest things. Just wow.

Worked with a guy that always had depression issues and the day after the suicide clause on his life insurance policy was up he killed himself. He had left post it notes on everything in his house on who he wanted it to go to and envelopes with money to pay the people back he owed money to. It was very much planned and very sad.

Well. I dont want to die ever. But if a person decides to go off and end their own life. Then they are stronger than 1 may think.

I get anxiety just thinking about death. And these folks welcome it.

The only sad part is why they felt that life wasn't worth living anymore :-(

Btw. Did y'all hear of the New York teen girl that killed herself by jumping out of her highrise apartment window because she was told by her parents that she couldn't go to a party?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...fter-parents-wouldnt-let-her-go-to-party/amp/

attachment.php

So some people commit suicide for the smallest things. Just wow.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face...WOW. My Mom wouldn't let me go to a party when I was 14 (my older sister got to go), and I was mad. But, I never, ever thought of suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa