Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

That was me! Great catch! Thank you.

Yw! That part of his narrative bothers me the most and sticks out to me. He was very...blase about the fact his wife was sending him suicidal text. Just, "Ok, of course, Love ya too, see ya on the flip side" (my interpretation, not verbatim of course).

I think this is important to repeat from the first thread.

There are a number of people that think that somehow the Moulton PD should have been able to find her quickly. The only information that they had to go on was that the last ping was within a circle centered on a cell tower near Double Springs that is 45 miles across or 22.5 miles in all directions from that tower. Well, the area of a circle that big is larger than the entire state of Rhode Island. Can you imagine what kinds of resources it would take to search an area the size of Rhode Island?

Not only that but she was found more than 16 miles away from the city limits of Moulton and jurisdiction of Moullton PD. In fact, in another county - Winston County. (Moulton is in Lawrence County). So it isn't the case that Moulton PD would be looking there.

In the FB post that was pulled down Moulton PD had listed the Winston County Sheriff's department as one of the agencies engaged in looking for Jennifer. They also listed the National Park personnel as part of the efforts and as it turns out Jennifer's car was found on the federal lands of the national park. None of those agencies had found her either.

I consider it extremely lucky that she was found today.

I'm not sure if the Moulton PD could have or should have found her earlier or not. I do question how the more than dozen agencies listed didn't think to search this area in the last month when a PI/former detective that lives an hour away (meaning not terribly familiar with the area) thought to search this exact area and Jennifer was found very quickly. Either Ms. Hendricks had some tip or lead that made her think of the area or she is just really, really good at her job.
Not a good look for the Moulton PD to post their biased thoughts on FB, but were unable to find Ms. White.

I know her family and friends had done searches as well and I'm guessing this spot wasn't searched? From what I understand the last ping was in Winston County, so this was probably a coordinated effort between those 2 counties to begin with.

Again, good job for Ms. Hendricks as well as the North Alabama Jeep Club for getting out - without pay I might add - and search for her to bring some peace to her family.

I think I had a post get caught between the two threads; doesn´t show up either place. I am going to try to repeat my thoughts here.

I have a problem with believing she drove her Tahoe into a bushy area off a log road then waited 12 hours before sending out texts to people and then reset her phone to factory setting before committing suicide. I am glad the PI is still on the case and perhaps when all the investigations are done it will clear up a lot of questions. Like was her cell phone found?

As a nurse myself with MS and a lot of family stressors as well, I truly hoped that Marshell would be found safe.
How fitting that she was found on National Nurses Day.
Not the outcome anyone wanted. So very sad for her family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I'm curious how a woman who (according to family) wasn't an outdoorsy person was able to find such a secluded spot that distance from her home. Not terribly far but the time and distance doesn't make sense. Was she cruising around during daylight looking for a place? It starts getting dark around 8:30 or so? Did she really drive around for 7 hours looking for a place to hide her own body? And then sit in the dark until 1am when she started texting her family? If she planned it ahead of time, why the 12 hour gap? So many questions. Hopefully, whatever happened, she is at peace now.

Genuine question: are LE not supposed to search counties outside of their jurisdiction? I was under the impression they would exhaust all efforts

I'm curious how a woman who (according to family) wasn't an outdoorsy person was able to find such a secluded spot that distance from her home. Not terribly far but the time and distance doesn't make sense. Was she cruising around during daylight looking for a place? It starts getting dark around 8:30 or so? Did she really drive around for 7 hours looking for a place to hide her own body? And then sit in the dark until 1am when she started texting her family? If she planned it ahead of time, why the 12 hour gap? So many questions. Hopefully, whatever happened, she is at peace now.

There seems to be a lot of questionable things right now. I know when I saw the pics of the location she was found, one of my first thought was how scary it would be out there in the dead of night, middle of the forest especially for a person who was said to not be outdoorsy in that way. Her daughters said she was outdoorsy in the way that she enjoyed the beach, not the forest with bugs etc. I suppose time will tell what transpired on April 8.

I love Bankhead forest and I can't think of a scarier place to be at night. Another thing that is questionable to me in the news article in the Moulton paper last week one of the daughters stated that when a local student committed suicide Jennifer took the opportunity to talk to her grandchildren about that not being the way to handle your problems. That suicide happened about three weeks before Jennifer went missing.

Today Jennifer Marchell's daughters took down her facebook page to clean it up. I am sorry to note that some screenshots that were in the posts are no longer there. I know we cannot discuss them here, but I wonder if anyone remembers looking at them and recalling them today too. They were posted either Friday evening or Sat morning. Someone called out to the PI to take a look... Did I dream this?!

Today Jennifer Marchell's daughters took down her facebook page to clean it up. I am sorry to note that some screenshots that were in the posts are no longer there. I know we cannot discuss them here, but I wonder if anyone remembers looking at them and recalling them today too. They were posted either Friday evening or Sat morning. Someone called out to the PI to take a look... Did I dream this?!

Not a dream, I saw it.

Mystery solved!?!

Perhaps. The PI knew exactly where to look. There’s a video in the last thread where she’s telling searchers that she thinks JMW was in a certain area. Something or someone lead her there.

Perhaps. The PI knew exactly where to look. There’s a video in the last thread where she’s telling searchers that she thinks JMW was in a certain area. Something or someone lead her there.

I really wish I had paid closer attention to those posts!

How long do you think it will take before there is a formal statement on autopsy?

I'm not sure if the Moulton PD could have or should have found her earlier or not. I do question how the more than dozen agencies listed didn't think to search this area in the last month when a PI/former detective that lives an hour away (meaning not terribly familiar with the area) thought to search this exact area and Jennifer was found very quickly. Either Ms. Hendricks had some tip or lead that made her think of the area or she is just really, really good at her job.
Not a good look for the Moulton PD to post their biased thoughts on FB, but were unable to find Ms. White.

I know her family and friends had done searches as well and I'm guessing this spot wasn't searched? From what I understand the last ping was in Winston County, so this was probably a coordinated effort between those 2 counties to begin with.

Again, good job for Ms. Hendricks as well as the North Alabama Jeep Club for getting out - without pay I might add - and search for her to bring some peace to her family.

It was found in less than an hour in what some say is an area that had been searched. It looks like the PI knew where to search.

Sometimes a week, sometimes a year or more.

I have never seen an autopsy take a year. That is not accurate. If the results are something that needs to be protected for a criminal trial, then there’s a chance the cause of death won’t be officially released to the public until a trial. But no, autopsy results are back in 12 weeks tops-6 weeks is the average.

Sometimes a week, sometimes a year or more.

UGHHHHHHH! I really don't have any idea how a month's passage of time will affect the amount of evidence that can be recovered. (and mercy me, I want details now!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back